gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
i wonder our girlfriend is the big boss little girl and if him got power did him girl get power too and she can feel that us got power inside or did she pick us so the lust goddess give us power so far the game dont go in great info so i no sure if the player got power other then talking to a goddess and not
she maybe a demon but i dont believe so it too easy that way

Garg22

Oct 30, 2017
Will probably download .3 or .5 just to see how heavy NTR is. I can take light NTR and then take back what's mine later, but I don't like heavy and don't want to ragequit.

Reactions: botc76 and arms99

caju

Oct 5, 2017
I am also going to pass on this for now.
I will watch it to see how 0.2 goes. (If certain changes to the story get made)
Hopefully, dev will allow an alternative to a certain tag that has been mentioned a few times.

Reactions: Valeck

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
I don't have strong feelings about ntr one way or the other. That said, this game gets a lot of things right. The renders are very good, the animations are good, and the story isn't terrible. All in all, great start.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Okay played it. Good renders and a promising start. Looks like it is going to have some sort of story as well. Anything with demons gets my attention as well. If NTR is an intergral part of the story then some folks are just going to have to suck it up or go infect some other forum.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
I think your game has a lot of potential just for the record. I enjoy the plot and it's definitely something I'd play. I'm just trying to give a friendly heads up -- at least 60% of the community will dodge your game like there's no tomorrow over the whole NTR thing. But you shouldn't change it just to appease the masses. Rather than changing it, why not have an optional/secondary path?

Good luck.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
It ends fine if it is avoidable NTR. It just requires the forethought to design the plot so that choices matter. Even having a separate NTR route isn't impossible so long as you are a good enough writer to keep the plot consistent. The Tyrant's issues, well, let's just say it starts when a cop had the smart idea to get his family involved with a gang.

I do agree in general though. Adding elements simply to gain supporters can easily lead to hurting your bottom-line.
a game with ntr and non ntr never ends well because either the dev do more ntr content and lack in non ntr or the other way around, thats why if u have a genre in mind when you want to make a game you should never change it because of people, i have seen a lot of games that was going to be full harem and added ntr because of people, i ended up leaving his patreon and not only me, a lot of people too, that usually never go well. A clear example can be Daniels K, he added ntr in my girlfriend amnesia and lost a lot of people, in the end his 2 game is full harem game and is going pretty well for him, he did gain a lot of support back.
and just to be clear i hate ntr, but i think if a game is planned to be ntr the game should go that direction wether i like it or not , i hate it when people ask for ntr in games that was never planned to have ntr, in this case i think we should respect it and pass to other game.
just my 2 cents and advice to the dev.

Last edited:

arms99

May 11, 2018
Will probably download .3 or .5 just to see how heavy NTR is. I can take light NTR and then take back what's mine later, but I don't like heavy and don't want to ragequit.
Sounds like a good plan, I'll probably do that as well.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If NTR is an intergral part of the story then some folks are just going to have to suck it up or go infect some other forum.
This pretty much it.

Changing the story to suit players probably won't be the best way to go. It means you aren't making the game you want to make.

Sure you are going to lose players and you will get a lot of complaints but i'm sure you'd rather that than make a game you don't want to make.

You should have enough NTR fans to keep you going but you will run into another problem....

You said NTR is big at the start but it looks like you plan for the MC to turn that around. That's going to be your problem.

Once you start down the NTR path you bring in the NTR players. You have already alienated the non NTR players so any plans to have the MC change things aren't going to go down well. The NTR players will expect it to stay NTR and the non NTR players won't be here to appreciate it.

The only people that won't mind are those of us that don't care either way but i'm not sure how financially viable we are. Don't think there are too many of us.

You need to think carefully how you want to approach your game and what kind of player base you want.

As of right now you will have people expecting a full NTR game which means MC not being able to turn things in his favour too much.

You've set yourself on a tough path, I don't envy your decision making.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Okay played it. Good renders and a promising start. Looks like it is going to have some sort of story as well. Anything with demons gets my attention as well. If NTR is an intergral part of the story then some folks are just going to have to suck it up or go infect some other forum.

Right... the vast majority of people here should leave the forum, because you say so.
NTR might be a large niche, but it's still a niche,
So don't mouth of like that, just seems ridiculous, nothing else.

Last edited:

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
this might not but the place for this but, can someone give me an answer as to why you would like being cucked? i just don't understand the appeal at all lol
I mean people have different fetishes, what's there to understand really?
It's a fantasy that most of the time doesn't reflect on the real life, just like incest stories in games that people are into.

It's like one person likes the green tea, but another don't.

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
this might not but the place for this but, can someone give me an answer as to why you would like being cucked? i just don't understand the appeal at all lol
definitely not the place to open up that can of worms. There are countless forums and venues you can bring this up. Lets try to keep this already derailed thread on topic.

Referring to the game. Maybe a "Big Tits" tag should be added to as it looks like everyone has had implants.

insaen

Dec 1, 2018
I mean people have different fetishes, what's there to understand really?
It's a fantasy that most of the time doesn't reflect on the real life, just like incest stories in games that people are into.

It's like one person likes the green tea, but another don't.
i guess, just seems strange to want to see your SO or whatever the fuck with someone else
definitely not the place to open up that can of worms. There are countless forums and venues you can bring this up. Lets try to keep this already derailed thread on topic.

Referring to the game. Maybe a "Big Tits" tag should be added to as it looks like everyone has had implants.
ill just delete my post lol

Reactions: botc76

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i guess, just seems strange to want to see your SO or whatever the fuck with someone else
It's not your SO in this game, she only gets fucked by the MC.

It's the MC's mother that gets it here.

His girlfriend is still only touched by him.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
a game with ntr and non ntr never ends well because either the dev do more ntr content and lack in non ntr or the other way around, thats why if u have a genre in mind when you want to make a game you should never change it because of people, i have seen a lot of games that was going to be full harem and added ntr because of people, i ended up leaving his patreon and not only me, a lot of people too, that usually never go well. A clear example can be Daniels K, he added ntr in my girlfriend amnesia and lost a lot of people, in the end his 2 game is full harem game and is going pretty well for him, he did gain a lot of support back.
and just to be clear i hate ntr, but i think if a game is planned to be ntr the game should go that direction wether i like it or not , i hate it when people ask for ntr in games that was never planned to have ntr, in this case i think we should respect it and pass to other game.
just my 2 cents and advice to the dev.

I've played lots of games with avoidable NTR without a problem, sure there will be the occasional person who makes a fuss all the time, but most people won't.

It's more of a problem when devs promise one thing and do another. Fe. telling for two updates they are gonna focus on the NTR content and then do the opposite or vice versa.
You do have to do a bit of juggling if you want to do both an NTR and non-NTR path, that much is true.

As for adding a completely non-NTR route, I think that's viable. It needn't even be difficult if the dev keeps it simple he can just offer one choice each time that will either open up an NTR scene or help the MC avoid it.

Of course it's up to the dev what he wants to do, he just needs to be open about it.
If he fe. says the development will concentrate on NTR content until he reaches the point where the MC starts to fight back in his original plans and then does that, who could complain.

In the end it's up to the dev, but I think Avaron makes a valid point, if you go full on NTR AND then let the MC take all the women back, that's probably going to make it a hard sell for both crowds.

Personally I wouldn't mind taking a few women back, especially if they are all being magicked into the NTR, but not all of them and I don't know how long I would be able to stomach it, before I lose interest.
Certainly not for more than 2-3 updates.

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes