popober

Jun 9, 2017
Great models, and interesting premise. Being forced to share is bullshit though. If I'd know that was gonna happen I wouldn't have bothered downloading. I have no qualms if this is meant to be that kind of game, I just won't play it, but if it's not then a way to avoid that would be great.

If it's the latter, an option to stick a rebar down that guy's asshole somewhere down the line would be great too.

Keeping this on my watch list for now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Great models, and interesting premise. Being forced to share is bullshit though. If I'd know that was gonna happen I wouldn't have bothered downloading. I have no qualms if this is meant to be that kind of game, I just won't play it, but if it's not then a way to avoid that would be great.

If it's the latter, an option to stick a rebar down that guy's asshole somewhere down the line would be great too.

Keeping this on my watch list for now.
It is that kind of game, it's unavoidable.

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
It looks nice, but stock figures take away the uniquness of this game. I think it's better make some changes to those figures instead of using in their original form.

Reactions: Fzoner95

popober

Jun 9, 2017
It is that kind of game, it's unavoidable.
That's the cemented plan for the game? If so, then good to know now. Although you'd think that with a title and overview like that, it'd try to lessen railroading the story. I'd be less pissed off if I didn't go in thinking the game was going for a power fantasy stint.

Anyway, thanks.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
the more i see comments the more i think this game is already desirable. but that forced NTR scene is ruining it for most people. at this point i guess i'm wondering if theres a target audience. probably NTR focused since every choice leads to NTR right? "choices matter" (but you'll lose anyways) :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Valeck

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That's the cemented plan for the game? If so, then good to know now. Although you'd think that with a title and overview like that, it'd try to lessen railroading the story. I'd be less pissed off if I didn't go in thinking the game was going for a power fantasy stint.

Anyway, thanks.
According to a comment by the dev the start is heavy NTR until he is able to fight back.

The problem the dev has is the heavy NTR has put off the non NTR fans leaving the NTR fans playing and they won't want to fight back.

I don't know what the devs long term plan is but so far the start has lost one set of players and the second stage will lose the other.

the more i see comments the more i think this game is already desirable. but that forced NTR scene is ruining it for most people. at this point i guess i'm wondering if theres a target audience. probably NTR focused since every choice leads to NTR right? "choices matter" (but you'll lose anyways) :LOL:
Only to start with.

He'll be able to win later on but by then the NTR fans won't want to and everyone else has already stopped playing.

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
It looked and sounded interesting, but then I saw all the comments about how it has unavoidable NTR, which sadly means it's a hard pass for me.

From the preview images it looks good and the description sounds interesting and like it has potential, so I hope you enjoy it you crazy NTR loving bastards :p

Reactions: Raul

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
renders look great :cool:, i hope the blond girl is our GF??, she is fine as hell :love:
NTR you say, i hope it's not on a blond girl :eek:

• Love
Reactions: MLBnoob

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
According to a comment by the dev the start is heavy NTR until he is able to fight back.

The problem the dev has is the heavy NTR has put off the non NTR fans leaving the NTR fans playing and they won't want to fight back.

I don't know what the devs long term plan is but so far the start has lost one set of players and the second stage will lose the other.

Only to start with.

He'll be able to win later on but by then the NTR fans won't want to and everyone else has already stopped playing.
yeah seen that before. far as i can tell the only time i see NTR games that seem to workout are those that have avoidable NTR from the get go. the ones that let both groups of players decide which route to play. "The Tyrant" for one even if story isn't main focus but people seem to love it. if this dev isn't careful it'll end up like "the web we weave"

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Oh?
A Polish developer?

Unless F95 is just messing with the file names somehow, hah.

Looks interesting, might try it out later.

Shadow_Walker

May 3, 2017
Dev *really* needs to change the "land lord" thing.
Makes the game really unbearable without the patch.
With the patch, its definately a very good start!

• Haha
Reactions: Silver

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
This pretty much it.

Changing the story to suit players probably won't be the best way to go. It means you aren't making the game you want to make.

Sure you are going to lose players and you will get a lot of complaints but i'm sure you'd rather that than make a game you don't want to make.

You should have enough NTR fans to keep you going but you will run into another problem....

You said NTR is big at the start but it looks like you plan for the MC to turn that around. That's going to be your problem.

Once you start down the NTR path you bring in the NTR players. You have already alienated the non NTR players so any plans to have the MC change things aren't going to go down well. The NTR players will expect it to stay NTR and the non NTR players won't be here to appreciate it.

The only people that won't mind are those of us that don't care either way but i'm not sure how financially viable we are. Don't think there are too many of us.

You need to think carefully how you want to approach your game and what kind of player base you want.

As of right now you will have people expecting a full NTR game which means MC not being able to turn things in his favour too much.

You've set yourself on a tough path, I don't envy your decision making.
it seems like there will be 3 paths.
1) Not telling mom path. You get "NTRed" and then plan ways to take over the power and make everything yours. Might still get NTRed along the way though.
2) Tell mom, warn Liam. You share the girls and join the mafia to make some cash and bang some pussies. Netorase.
3) Tell mom, don't warn Liam. You are fucked. Liam will probably steal your GF, mom and everything else. Probably hard NTR path.

I don't think the writing is the best thing ever here, but the story might lead to interesting places.

popober

Jun 9, 2017

Only to start with.

I see. That truly is a conundrum the devs got themselves into, and I don't see any way they can get out of it if they stick to the plan of starting it out with NTR.

If the intent is just to show the protagonist being broken down and losing before gaining the power to fight back, then they can show it through other things that don't involve getting cucked or sharing. Something like getting beaten to an inch of his life is certainly more digestible for me, at least.

I think I'll keep it on watch just to see how it goes. Thanks again.

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
Wait, that's the NTR the whole thread is talking about?
Jesus, that's stretching the definition and then some. We need a new word for "a male character that's not the MC has sex at some point."
I see where people are coming from, calling for NTR when a mother character, that happens to have no husband, is hot and you live with her, has sex with other dudes. The moment you enter the game in this premise you KNOW she's a potential relationship and you, the MC, is the centre of this world.

But different games tell different stories. This story will force "NTR" down our throats until MC is able to fight back, but as somebody pointed out, at this point there won't be people playing the game that want to fight back.

Reactions: botc76

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
Kinda sucks that on the Devs patreon it's stated "Decisions that actually matter." while the most important decision - letting your mom get raped - is not up to us. The most mild path we can take is not warning Carl and it ends ONLY on a BJ, at least for now.

Edit to add some things:

The way we prevent the NTR/Rape from happening doesn't have to be logical and it wouldn't ruin the story. If the Dev wants a story of the MC getting more powerful and taking revenge they could add a path where, for example, MC takes a severe beating and is sent to the hospital instead of the rape happening. That could branch into a love story, MC would just keep putting himself in harms way while getting stronger. You'd have both NTR and non-NTR crowds happy because the renders and animations are amazing, although a bit slow during sex.

Last edited:
Reactions: botc76

MrToon

Sep 15, 2017
Looks like this story is NTR heavy where the MC is powerless to prevent it. And most likely its going to be worse in future updates or with superpowers... Shame because I love superpowers or mindcontrol :(

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes