Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
Funny thing is, yes I have a few times, doesn't happen often and it's been quite a while since the last time I personally saw that, but yes, I've seen it.
I never saw that. If they did same thing then i telling same thing to them too. I'm not taking sides here. I play both kinds of games. I'm just telling people to show more respect for each other. Not everyone has to love the same thing.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I never saw that. If they did same thing then i telling same thing to them too. I'm not taking sides here. I play both kinds of games. I'm just telling people to show more respect for each other. Not everyone has to love the same thing.
I personally don't like Netorare, but if it's avoidable/optional in a game, then I don't really care if NTR is there or not because it's not like I'll bump into it.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
maybe you should watch more threads of other games before you make such an assumption. first game that comes into my mind is Haley's story ( back when it wasnt shit),god only knows how many times i defended that game and the devs from ntr players who demanded ntr content like Haley getting fucked by her boss and also beastiality content just cause they saw a scene where Haley was playing with a dog...so yea buddy trust me ntr players do go into vanilla game threads and demand shit so lets not just act like that doesnt happen. but again here the dev was asking people for advice and content and thats why people started to tell them what they think would be ok to be added

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I liked the Animations and renders, except of course for that missing one at breakfast :sneaky:
Then there is the writing, which is not the worst, but I would not call it good either. It is just written in an uninteresting way. Characters also come across as shallow but that is better then a complete exposition dump in a v0.1
there is some potential for a good game here. Visually it is crisp and the story offers some intrigue at least.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also being railroaded into these events isn't very promising for a game called 'Lord of imagination'. But for a v0.1 I guess we should let that slide.

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
I've never seen a developer make a game with both a good ntr and a non-ntr path. Have you ever seen? This games not "detroit become human." Devolpers can't make a so many good paths on their own. The best game if you ask me "Being a Dik." But even it has 2 path. And the only difference between the two paths is the female characters you can reach.

I strongly agree with you at this point. Every game should need more decisions and every decisions should will impact story. You can choose who you want to fuck but sometimes you can't save uncle ben. You can choose your gf but you can't choose her behaviour always.
At the end of the day, the Dev will decide what he wants to create. They've already stated that they've begun working on a non-NTR path so I guess we'll see how it goes.

I just see potential in this game because of good renders and animations and since NTR is a niche, creating your first game with forced NTR is not optimal and might be the downfall of a possibly good game. I understand having a vision and passion, but don't be blinded. This is a very early stage for the game and a lot can change.

For me personally it was hard to place myself in the MCs shoes because he's the next horny-fuck-anything guy and he was at most bummed that his mom got raped. If non-NTR path brings out some will to fight from him I'll go with that any day.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I wasn't expecting some of the violence, but I was definitely drawn in. It was was pretty good for a first outing. Plenty of content, with the compelling writing and a story that is draws you in. The NTR is an interesting level of being made uncomfortable.

I like the quality of renders and the animation lot. I'm really looking forward to the next update. AgentGames :):coffee:

Last edited:

Cpt.Briggs

Jul 21, 2017
Unexpected refreshment and intriguing start. Graphics are really surprising for your first game. I like the unpleasant tone of the game. There is obvious inspiration from Dreams of Desire, but with more tension and starting rough.

Just do your thing and it will turn alright. AgentGames

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I personally wouldn't mind if this was the only case this situation happened as its a base for the story clearly and the one I found first was the "sharing" path which is certainly the most mild in terms of "ntr" however, if the plan is to have the MC getting cucked more more in the future until he can fight back probably not for me. Also, why can't he fight back? He seems to have been "chosen" by the entity granting the mafia themselves these powers so as far as I'm concerned, he should be more powerful?
The entity hasn't given him much yet, he isn't able to fight back that's the point.

Wouldn't be much of a start if he was powerful from the beginning.

Also, the demon woman does say the mafia are doing what she wanted so she won't stop it from happening. She gets off on the sex.

✝Fenrir✝

Nov 3, 2018
I don't think creating a non NTR path will not help much

As long as the creator uses one of these three path as a non-NTR path but the rape scene is used to give MC the strength to fight back I think it might work.

• Angry
Reactions: Eerie Entity

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
And again so many ntr haters killing game stroy with their hatred. If you don't like genre, don't play it. Why you are always doing like this? Do all games have to be created to your liking genre? There is so many harem game. Tens of times more than ntr genre. I have never seen a negative comment from someone who loves NTR at this games threads. Do not force developers to change their story-lines with your hatreds. This is just killing stories. If you don't like genre do not play or type a hatred comment.
you are missing the bigger picture... the dev did say that this game is ment to be played with the incest patch, which means that incest is the main fetish. while some people that are into familyfucking don't mind optional sharing or even being cucked as a result of bad choices, having no input if their "landlady" gets raped or not, is alienating to anyone who's playing games for the story and not just for fapping... there's a reason those games have soo many words. And playing as douchebagoftheyear, is not everyone's cup of tea

Gunzman7T

May 30, 2017
Even adding non ntr path, the non ntr fans will still complains the scenes in the ntr path are much better and hotter compare to the vanilla scenes just like what happened with games like The Engagement, Because I love Her, Spellbook, The Tyrant, The Babysitter etc.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
That's kind of funny because I see lots of NTR folks coming to non-NTR game threads to beg for NTR to be added in the game, so how is this any different to that?
After 2 years on this forum, Percent wise it's like 70-30 when it comes to people being outraged by NTR in the games than people asking for NTR to be added in non-ntr titles, and even then they are usually more polite than the typical non NTR that hates every NTR fan like they killed their families ''OH, THIS GAME HAS NTR, IM LEAVING THE THREAD, DO YOU SEE THAT DEVELOPER? HAAA ALL THESE CUCKS, IM A HISTERICAL GROWN MAN THAT GETS SO MAD ABOUT PIXEL CHARACTERS AND CONTENT I DON'T HAVE TO PLAY, I WON'T GIVE PROPER FEEDBACK I WILL BE JUST OUTRAGED AND LET ONCE AGAIN KNOW EVERYONE THAT IM LEAVIN THE THREAD LIKE QUEEN OF ENGLAND, MAKE THE GAME TO MY LIKING OR YOU ARE DONE'' type of comments and situations.

But overall im glad that this isn't another thread that just everyone jumped on the hate train but actually provides nice feedback and polite conversation and seems like the dev is also politely willing to work together and add the non-ntr path.

Overall im liking the idea of MC getting stronger and eventually bringing the powers to finish his enemies in some brutal way.

At the same time when adding non-ntr path, there still needs to be a plot that get it all going and it must be impactful, it might end up with MC getting beaten but i saw that scenario in sooo many games (MC gets beaten, spend one update in hospital, most of the time gets the horny nurse to fuck him and then comes back), i hope dev will come out with something better that doesn't include that.

And yeah the demon lady is hot, i think it's the first demon lady that i would be actually willing to side with. :)

The GF is also nice, actually she's the character that would make me go ''nope'', when heavy NTR happens on her character. :rolleyes:

Nonetheless this whole situation reminds me of dreams of desire that supossed to have NTR outcomes in the first versions of the game, like for example mother character there when you choose all the slutty options ends up giving a BJ to her boss.

Last edited:

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
Guys, it's too early to judge anything about the story. I suggest you all wait for the next update and see if you like the story or not. So, if you don't like it, you just quit this game and you play another that please you.

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes