LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
I am sitting here, as a programmer, harvesting all my other languages (perl, javascript, java, c++ and #) and teaching myself fucking renpy (something which will have 0 use in my day job obviously) with my pants around my ankles, trying to find the line that I need to modify to fix this for everyone.

I am a casual lewder, I don't know this stuff. In the future for any one that is a dev and reads this please include a help or readme file.

Should be a common courtesy I think like on github.

/end sexual frustrated rant.

PS= thanks for the heads up on the game folder
wait what exactly are you trying to fix? also Ren'py is just glorified Python honestly hence where the 'py' in it comes from

EDIT: also pfft real lewders don't wear pants, we wear shimapan on our heads like the fucking degenerates we really are

Sumdrunkgamer

Sep 4, 2019
Well dunno if that’s gonna help but on behalf of pretty much everyone in here we really appriciate your effort thank you so much for that :giggle: (y)
It was about 45 minutes, I was exaggerating for theatrics. I got through most of the renpy folder before I came over here.

Anyway,going to go check it out now since my pants are still ankle bound.

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
I am sitting here, as a programmer, harvesting all my other languages (perl, javascript, java, c++ and #) and teaching myself fucking renpy (something which will have 0 use in my day job obviously) with my pants around my ankles, trying to find the line that I need to modify to fix this for everyone.

I am a casual lewder, I don't know this stuff. In the future for any one that is a dev and reads this please include a help or readme file.

Should be a common courtesy I think like on github.

/end sexual frustrated rant.

PS= thanks for the heads up on the game folder
On a serious note, if you want to really learn Python (Ren'py is coded in Python) and/or Daz3D, there are lots of helpful resources here on this site:
Programming, Development & Art & Dev Help.

Reactions: LewdTheLolis

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Thanks for all the feedback, we are happy to see there is some interest over our game. It's 2.25 AM here, tomorrow we will post linux and mac releases and fix the incest patch.
it already has the Linux version that's what the `LordOfImagination.sh` file is for and also I took the liberty of making a Mac build and posting it here, hopefully I can get some people to test it out to see if it works

• Hey there
Reactions: rKnight

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
The story started interesting and the renders are good, but I have one question: AgentGames, is this game for all players or for NTR lovers? If this game was meant for all players, I advise you to put an alternative path to avoid the NTR path, else, you don't need to create one, because some ask you for it. For me, this first version has a good start, but I need waiting for some updates to analyze your story better.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
you have two options here : either make a full ntr game and have your fanbase comprised just by those players who love that genre or make it a 50-50 content game with avoidable ( as in it never happens even behind closed doors) ntr. choosing door number 3 and only make 1 out of 4 paths just dedicated for non-ntr players will not go well and trust me when i say this most non-ntr players will not be inclined to try your game and you'll end up doing all that work for nothing.
I agree almost completely with you, in the first 2 options, however making the game only for non-ntr would not condemn the game and there would be many people who would play it, however, I think the author should think you want to do and stick to it, if his idea was a game focused on certain fetishes to do it, this will be much better than ending up placing "patches" to please a particular group, which in the end is not going to be possible.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Well the renders are pretty good. Models are all from other games i think. DoD mom, Liam, Max or whatever that Daz version of default male MC is. I don't see much grammatical errors, but the dialogue is so stiff. It just doesn't sound like real people. The story telling isn't the best. Pacing feels a bit off and people act in unnatural ways. Weird use of dream sequence. Pretty dumb MC with the typical personality. "Oh my mom's ass is so hot."

So basically, this game will live and die by the fetishes and sex content. Lots of kinky shit is required or it will just be one of those meh games.

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
Very interesting opening. Good rendering and store telling is good as well. Not much choice yet, 2 choice with 3 path. I am not sure what game play style is planned. Since this is the first game, I strongly suggest not too complex game play style, pure VN is good.

Only one suggestion, after click during animation, it jump to the next scene directly, sometimes the scene is so different, and it feels a big jump like missing something. Maybe a scene in the middle as a bridge will be better.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Don't ask what people like or dislike just do it guys. Well we all know about the hysterical NTR haters who hijack the forums of every NTR related game there is even when it might be avoidable or optional over the length of a game.

Heck they are infecting this forum already even when they have been warned by the tags. I assume they cant fuckin read the tags.

Akili34

Mar 26, 2018
That's how we designed the game initially, if we continue to get such a bad feedback for NTR we could make a 4th non NTR path as it's a big part of the story in this chapter and an option to disable NTR in the beginning.

Regarding the 'Landlord's wife' - the game is meant to be played with the patch, but we can easily change it to the character's name if that's a better solution.
Don't worry keep up the good job, make the story and game the way it's suppose to, don;t change it because it becomes weird, you can't please everyone, there are great futa games, I never play them because it's not my thing, they do great apparently because there is a market for them. Cheers.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes