crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
you have two options here : either make a full ntr game and have your fanbase comprised just by those players who love that genre or make it a 50-50 content game with avoidable ( as in it never happens even behind closed doors) ntr. choosing door number 3 and only make 1 out of 4 paths just dedicated for non-ntr players will not go well and trust me when i say this most non-ntr players will not be inclined to try your game and you'll end up doing all that work for nothing.
AgentGames

Exactly - good point here. NTR, cuckolding, however you want to define it, is probably the most divisive genre out there (hence look at all of the comments so far about it).

I wouldn't waste your time developing something you're not interested in because by having it in there (especially if it's non-avoidable) you're just not going to win some people over... and you know what? That's perfectly alright. End of the day its your story you're trying to tell.

I'm not an NTR, cuckolding, sharing, whatever type of person or really a fan of it, but hey, if that's your thing and that's how you want your game to go - then stick to it. NOT everyone's going to like it, but that should be expected.

Criticisms and critiques are good for building your skills and learning - but trying to placate and please everyone is going to be time consuming and probably muddle your game to the point you're not really happy with what it's become in my opinion.

hrmokay

Aug 4, 2017
Great models and animations. Very interesting story so far, looking forward to the next update. great job

PixelRepublic

I ■ Pixels
Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Without the patch, there are times where you need to be careful. I've seen the words "dad" and then in a few sentences later "landlord".

Those Patreon vultures are gonna get ya!

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Without the patch, there are times where you need to be careful. I've seen the words "dad" and then in a few sentences later "landlord".

Those Patreon vultures are gonna get ya!
he is both your father and your landlord and it's really a weird family dynamic, now I'm no certified therapist but I feel that this is where all the issues in the MC stem from as he doesn't see his father as fully his father but more of a landlord

Reactions: PixelRepublic

PixelRepublic

I ■ Pixels
Donor
Jun 4, 2017
he is both your father and your landlord and it's really a weird family dynamic, now I'm no certified therapist but I feel that this is where all the issues in the MC stem from as he doesn't see his father as fully his father but more of a landlord
It's not that strange. I never considered my dad to be my father, and I'm still convinced I was either adopted or my mum shagged someone else.

Fuck, alright I'll see a therapist. Pfft.

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
It's not that strange. I never considered my dad to be my father, and I'm still convinced I was either adopted or my mum shagged someone else.

Fuck, alright I'll see a therapist. Pfft.
I feel like we're really unpacking some issues here, would you like to take a lie down on my totally not black leather sofa that I totally did not steal form the set of a totally legit model agency.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
That's how we designed the game initially, if we continue to get such a bad feedback for NTR we could make a 4th non NTR path as it's a big part of the story in this chapter and an option to disable NTR in the beginning.

Regarding the 'Landlord's wife' - the game is meant to be played with the patch, but we can easily change it to the character's name if that's a better solution.
A lot of people will not play a game if it has NTR as comments here have shown. Even if it is not technically NTR like a love interest having sex with someone else before she has a relationship with MC especially if it has incest theme, it will turn many people off the game. There is a developer who has a game where he has stuck to his guns and kept the content in, but he has had an initial release and two updates and has $22 in pledges. He's got a lot of people in the discussion group supporting him, just not a lot of people supporting him with money. Even The Tyrant allows the player to turn off the NTR. As someone who supports games financially, I will let you know that I don't support games that force NTR. If you decide to keep it in, hopefully once people jump all over me for this post some of them will go to your site and pledge. It did not help the other story.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
That's how we designed the game initially, if we continue to get such a bad feedback for NTR we could make a 4th non NTR path as it's a big part of the story in this chapter and an option to disable NTR in the beginning.

Regarding the 'Landlord's wife' - the game is meant to be played with the patch, but we can easily change it to the character's name if that's a better solution.
Don't get me wrong, i don't mind NTR games, but it would be better to include a non NTR path. This will bring you, most likely, more players and patrons.

Sumdrunkgamer

Sep 4, 2019
I am sitting here, as a programmer, harvesting all my other languages (perl, javascript, java, c++ and #) and teaching myself fucking renpy (something which will have 0 use in my day job obviously) with my pants around my ankles, trying to find the line that I need to modify to fix this for everyone.

I am a casual lewder, I don't know this stuff. In the future for any one that is a dev and reads this please include a help or readme file.

Should be a common courtesy I think like on github.

/end sexual frustrated rant.

PS= thanks for the heads up on the game folder

PixelRepublic

I ■ Pixels
Donor
Jun 4, 2017
I am sitting here, as a programmer, harvesting all my other languages (perl, javascript, java, c++ and #) and teaching myself fucking renpy (something which will have 0 use in my day job obviously) with my pants around my ankles, trying to find the line that I need to modify to fix this for everyone.

I am a casual lewder, I don't know this stuff. In the future for any one that is a dev and reads this please include a help or readme file.

Your pants are around your ankles, you're not casual.

A lazy unzip is casual.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018

Well dunno if that’s gonna help but on behalf of pretty much everyone in here we really appriciate your effort thank you so much for that :giggle: (y)

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes