Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Hopefully you can actually make it a game worthy of "Lord of Imagination" and not just cuckold simulator.
We are thinking of separating the ntr content in a separate patch and yes, game will live up to its title
Anything new? :)
I've just finished an introduction scene for a new character. I think you guys will like her.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Pretty interesting game, nice renders. Has a lot of potential if the devs can have the NTR and non-NTR paths coexist.

Seems like there are maybe 3 possible paths, NTR (the mafia dislikes you) sharing (the mafia likes you) and a non-NTR path. Its getting a rework, so perhaps that changes.

AgentGames

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2019
erm, is this game still alive?
It is ;) We don't want to leave you guys with just rewrites, so we are adding some new scenes. Sadly it won't be much, because we spent a lot of time trying to figure out what to do with existing part of the game. My previous partner had a plan for future story, so obviously it's hard for a new person to suddenly take over. Once we are done with that part it will go more smoothly for sure. :) We are planning to release next update during next week. Let's hope, we won't get any delay.

AgentGames

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2019
Character profile: Dr. Matthews

Doctor Matthews is a psychotherapist at the top of her field (not just because the other psychologists and psychiatrists of the city were killed in a cross-fire between the mafia and the cops three years ago.) She is diligent, empathetic and pensive and is an old friend of MC’s *ahem* landlady from her university days. She was the only person who could walk MC through his visions of the demoness and of course, his desires towards his *ahem* landlady. You will decide if she becomes MC’s first toy or someone whom MC truly loves. Or maybe you can find out what happens if you give her away to the mafia?

Dr Matthews 1.jpg Dr Matthews 2.jpg

D

Deleted member 1455335

You guys really did give it a thought after the whole PAUSE situation, Hands up developers!!

-VALKORION-

Jul 9, 2017
Character profile: Dr. Matthews

Doctor Matthews is a psychotherapist at the top of her field (not just because the other psychologists and psychiatrists of the city were killed in a cross-fire between the mafia and the cops three years ago.) She is diligent, empathetic and pensive and is an old friend of MC’s *ahem* landlady from her university days. She was the only person who could walk MC through his visions of the demoness and of course, his desires towards his *ahem* landlady. You will decide if she becomes MC’s first toy or someone whom MC truly loves. Or maybe you can find out what happens if you give her away to the mafia?

View attachment 485663 View attachment 485664
Dude can you actually become a sex slaver. If so that's fucking awesome.

hypnofan22

Feb 26, 2018
So, can we expect an update soon?
I really like this game and i would like to see what's new after you had to make things all over again

215303j

So, is the NTR avoidable now, as per the latest update?
If it's avoidable now, I'd suggest editing the OP.
Thanks!

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes