ryan_love

Feb 8, 2019
Sorry guys but I can't find an anwer so I will ask here. Is it gonna be full ntr game or 50/50 or what? Theres no mentions of the games direction on his patreon. Sharing mom scene looked like fun at first but it ended looking like a cuck scene where mc has smaller dick and can't last a single minute, sad stuff.
Didn't know you could feel insecure if your MC wasn't big and couldn't last longer until now lol. No offence - that just came to my mind xD
MC doesnt need to have a unnaturally big dick. Makes it ridiculous sometimes. And the NTR seems to be pretty avoidable to me.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
No updates ? Seems like this game not gonna make it.
The art and story looks promising but the lack of communication and content seems point towards abandon game direction
Calm down, it's only been a month and a week since the last update that introduced the non-NTR routes.
And I'm pretty sure the guy(s) working on the game have school or job to attend to to pay the bills and stuff, the game isn't making enough to enable them to work on the game full time.
And they just probably need to get used to giving weekly progress updates and stuff like that, they're new to this stuff, so don't jump to hasty conclusions.

AgentGames

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2019
Hi guys, render creator here. I am extremely to say that, but me and my friend who was responsible for the story and dialogues, are no longer a team. He decided that this game is not worth the work. I spent shit-ton of hours learning about Daz3D, lighting and all that stuff, and I'm not gonna sit there and let it go just like that. But, I am not a native english speaker, and I dont know much about writing a story. So, I'm looking for someone to replace my partner. More details in private message! See you guys.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Hi guys, render creator here. I am extremely to say that, but me and my friend who was responsible for the story and dialogues, are no longer a team. He decided that this game is not worth the work. I spent shit-ton of hours learning about Daz3D, lighting and all that stuff, and I'm not gonna sit there and let it go just like that. But, I am not a native english speaker, and I dont know much about writing a story. So, I'm looking for someone to replace my partner. More details in private message! See you guys.
Predictable. Generally, after 1 or 2 chapter new creators will stop. Until a decent game is created, no body will donate. This is like 1.5 chapters and your friend expect big bucks?

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes