anwar

Mar 4, 2018
I looked through the source code, after instances when she is ordered to preform some sexual act by Carl or by the demon, she feels tired and ill. Directly after her meeting with Carl (non-NTR) she is fine and the same can be said after MC is knocked out.
I Hope you are right.well I will just wait for few more update and give it one more try.

vZeroeZ

May 12, 2017
Does anyone have the walkthrough for the game? and is the NTR mentioned here Netori or netorare? if netorare then is it avoidable? cuz im not a big fan of that concept...

Reactions: libertypics

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
Does anyone have the walkthrough for the game? and is the NTR mentioned here Netori or netorare? if netorare then is it avoidable? cuz im not a big fan of that concept...
Neither, really: it's Mind Control. Evil Liam- I mean, "the Mobster" can take over your mot- Landlord's Wife's mind and make her into an obedient zombie.

With this update, you can have the MC stop the Mind Control Rape by picking the options that say "no NTR".

magus448

May 22, 2018
Well said. The NTR tags right there, yet they will still moan and try to get the developer to mess up his story line or rage quit like with Big Brother. People are too entitled to simply ignore things they dont like these days.
Actually IIRC it wasn't in the tags at first thus some of the complaining.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
What difference it make you don't know what happens after that guy beat you up.
Yes. you do. He leaves and your mom thanks you for protecting her.
Of course you could suspect that the guy lies, the demon lies and that the dev is just trying to fuck with you, but that really seems almost ridiculously suspicious.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

anwar

Mar 4, 2018
Of course you could suspect that the guy lies, the demon lies and that the dev is just trying to fuck with you, but that really seems almost ridiculously suspicious.
May be it's ridiculously but if you think about it that guy did give shit about you and have his way with Mom when you are wide awake what make you think he leaves her alone after your unconscious....if I has in his place I would have had a good time with Mom,just saying.

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
At this point people that you described are creating their story inside a story that has no basis at all. We have all the evidence in the world that clearly shows us that nothing happened in either non-NTR route yet they will claim that the characters lied. It's called "NON-NTR" for a reason and they don't just fuck when MC doesn't look. We know that there won't be any NTR (probably as long as you make the right choices) but the MC doesn't so the threat of rape will still be in the game, it just won't happen.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Without the incest path it's simply just weird :/

In the photography we see during the introduction, why the girl next to the person you called dad all over, is the wife of your landlord ?
Why should the said landlord's wife reject you because she became pregnant at a very you age ?
Why should the disappearance of your dad (it's how he's called in the dialog) would change anything to the life of your landlord's wife ?
Why your dad ask to the landlord's wife to take care of you if something happen to him ?
Why your landlord's wife say that she love your dad ? And why your dad say it back, calling her "sweetie" ?
Why are you living in the same place than you landlord's wife 15 years later ?
Why your landlord's wife was harmed by the death of your father ?
Where the fuck is your landlord ? You always see his wife, but apparently himself don't live with you too.

And replacing "dad" by landlord would change nothing. Why should a 6/7 years old boy live with his landlord and his wife ? Why should he even have a landlord ?

What if, for once, we simply don't want to play an incest game, but still want a story that make a little sense ?

Reactions: Synnerai

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Without the incest path it's simply just weird :/

In the photography we see during the introduction, why the girl next to the person you called dad all over, is the wife of your landlord ?
Why should the said landlord's wife reject you because she became pregnant at a very you age ?
Why should the disappearance of your dad (it's how he's called in the dialog) would change anything to the life of your landlord's wife ?
Why your dad ask to the landlord's wife to take care of you if something happen to him ?
Why your landlord's wife say that she love your dad ? And why your dad say it back, calling her "sweetie" ?
Why are you living in the same place than you landlord's wife 15 years later ?
Why your landlord's wife was harmed by the death of your father ?
Where the fuck is your landlord ? You always see his wife, but apparently himself don't live with you too.

And replacing "dad" by landlord would change nothing. Why should a 6/7 years old boy live with his landlord and his wife ? Why should he even have a landlord ?

What if, for once, we simply don't want to play an incest game, but still want a story that make a little sense ?
I will wait a bit longer and then edit the script, like I did for my Dreams of Desire copy (and other incest games). Sometimes it's very easy to just change a few variables and explain your relationship in the initial setup, sometimes it's a chore, so I don't do it always.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
I will wait a bit longer and then edit the script, [...]
Why ?
Firstly the dev was still active less than a week ago, so he can correct it by himself. Secondly there's absolutely no need to edit the script to do such thing. Between config.say_menu_text_filter, config.label_callback and some more, Ren'py offer all what is needed to dynamically alter the dialogs without the need to edit the original code.

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Why ?
Firstly the dev was still active less than a week ago, so he can correct it by himself. Secondly there's absolutely no need to edit the script to do such thing. Between config.say_menu_text_filter, config.label_callback and some more, Ren'py offer all what is needed to dynamically alter the dialogs without the need to edit the original code.
Yeah, but I never had to edit much, just added a few lines to the original code and that was it.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Yeah, but I never had to edit much, just added a few lines to the original code and that was it.
But you have to do it every time a new update is released, and not just by copy/pasting your own version of the code, else you can revert a change made by the author.

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
But you have to do it every time a new update is released, and not just by copy/pasting your own version of the code, else you can revert a change made by the author.
I usually just waited till it was finished and I knew the whole story of the game, so my changes would make sense. I never thought about it this way. I'll look it up, though, because if I can change it whenever, that's even better.

Last edited:

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Looking good but I would love this game more if you use ''Original'' characters. MC mom or Landlady for what you want say looks like exactly same with ''The Visit'' game MC Mom/Landlady.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
BTW this non NTR mean this things doesnt happen? Or this mean we dont see but this things happen anyway? If I saw right this mean when we choice non NTR he f*ck her anyway but we just dont see? If this is like this that's realy bad for doesnt love NTR like me...

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes