MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
Hi guys, render creator here. I am extremely to say that, but me and my friend who was responsible for the story and dialogues, are no longer a team. He decided that this game is not worth the work. I spent shit-ton of hours learning about Daz3D, lighting and all that stuff, and I'm not gonna sit there and let it go just like that. But, I am not a native english speaker, and I dont know much about writing a story. So, I'm looking for someone to replace my partner. More details in private message! See you guys.
He probably shouldn't have made the first version how he did then. I agree, its a uphill battle from here, he kinda fucked you and left you.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Hi guys, render creator here. I am extremely to say that, but me and my friend who was responsible for the story and dialogues, are no longer a team. He decided that this game is not worth the work. I spent shit-ton of hours learning about Daz3D, lighting and all that stuff, and I'm not gonna sit there and let it go just like that. But, I am not a native english speaker, and I dont know much about writing a story. So, I'm looking for someone to replace my partner. More details in private message! See you guys.
I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you can resume it soon with another screenwriter. Your game has great potential.

D

Deleted member 1783589

fuck his friend. hope he finds a new story writer.. this game has potential

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
You should make a thread in Recruitment & Services section, maybe you find writer there. If you don't find writer you can offer your Daz skills to others and team up with some other developer/s.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
I have already found storywriter. His name is Sihil and he has account here :) The game will look a little bit different from now on obviously, but we will keep ntr parts and make it optional like it was intended in the first place. :)
Good luck with the project !!(y) The game is very promising with all that mafia and supernatural stuff, can't wait too see how it unfolds.;)

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Hey everyone, looking forward to working on this project. I'm writing for Whores of Thrones by funfictionart and Ravager by 4minutewarning too so you can check my work there as well. As for Lord of Imagination, I've talked to AgentGames and we've been brainstorming a bit. We've come across some interesting ideas about the story that I know you guys will love.

D

Deleted member 78983

Hi guys, I have already found storywriter. His name is Sihil and he has account here :) The game will look a little bit different from now on obviously, but we will keep ntr parts and make it optional like it was intended in the first place. :)
This is great to hear. I downloaded this yesterday and played through in 15mins, which left me feeling unsatisfied. It's really lacking in content and I am hoping you start really focusing on this project. Aside from the lack of content, this game is fucking awesome. It's just the kind of game I was looking for and I wish you keep it as dark as it is. Renders are beautiful, the characters look great, optional ntr, different paths and the animations are a cherry on top. I am eagerly waiting for the next version.

DickFingaz

May 19, 2017
I hope the theme of the game doesn't change with the new writers. I liked that this game was different, even if that meant NTR. The last thing i want is for this game to end up being another generic game where you fuck everyone with no real conflict.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
good news since the game still lives on. Hope the story is dark..heck make the mc a villain maybe.

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
I hope the theme of the game doesn't change with the new writers. I liked that this game was different, even if that meant NTR. The last thing i want is for this game to end up being another generic game where you fuck everyone with no real conflict.
We're bouncing off ideas off of each other right now (Agentgames and I) and we have concluded that the game will change but it would only be in such a way that the things that look promising in the game right now will be improved even further.

Reactions: THEDARKPROPHET
Jan 8, 2018
We're bouncing off ideas off of each other right now (Agentgames and I) and we have concluded that the game will change but it would only be in such a way that the things that look promising in the game right now will be improved even further.
Are you going to redo the game from scratch or will you be continuing from where it left of?

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Are you going to redo the game from scratch or will you be continuing from where it left of?
Well the renders will stay the same but the story will be reworked here and there. The dialogues will be altered slightly to fit what we have in mind better, for instance. But rest assured, creating new scenes is the bigger priority for us right now.

D

Deleted member 1455335

Well the renders will stay the same but the story will be reworked here and there. The dialogues will be altered slightly to fit what we have in mind better, for instance. But rest assured, creating new scenes is the bigger priority for us right now.
So how many days left for next update Sir.

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
Hopefully you can actually make it a game worthy of "Lord of Imagination" and not just cuckold simulator.

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes