Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
I like the new update and the latest changes to the course of the VN, like Zel showing a "sensitive" side. But I seem to be the only one. Perhaps it's because people either love or hate NTR and I am in between, I like it to some degree but not too much and so I don't see a problem here.

So, the dev might not meet many people's taste here but he nailed it for me.

If you me Diane the cop...... YES! :love:
No, he obviously meant Olivia. And no, there isn't.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Let me try to clear up some confusion about NTR, for those who don't like it. I just want to make it clear that this is my subjective opinion, as someone who isn't into NTR, sharing, swinging or anything that involves other dudes touching the ladies and also someone who had an unpleasant experience the first time he played this game, so I'm still very, very cautious.

The game started as a full NTR game, without the proper tag, so there was a backlash by people playing it and get unavoidable shit without any warnings. Sara (landlady/mother) is getting mind control/raped and your only options were in one path to let a black dude (very original, right?) fuck her and in the other path again let the same dude fuck her or get her to suck your cock while he's fucking her. After a while the devs decided to add two non-NTR paths. The problem with those is that you still have to trust a fucking demon that there isn't any NTR happening in the backround.

1st path: You try to stop the dude before he rapes Sara and get beaten up to a point where you pass out, so you have no clue if he fucked her while you were unconscious.
2nd path: You let the dude alone with her in your house, while you wait outside and trust the demon that he didn't fuck her.

The weird thing is that both of these options could work without leaving any doubts about NTR with just one more render in each one!
In the 1st one you could see a blurry image of the dude walking out of the house, while you're lying on the floor beaten up, right before you pass out and in the 2nd one you could just peek through the damn window and see them JUST talking! If you go for NTR you can peek and she him fucking her, but if go for non-NTR you just stand there and wait, because a mobster and a demon are apparently trustworthy and reliable... What's funny is that in this last update, the same mobster tells you that you shouldn't trust everything the demon says! You know, the one who told you that he didn't fuck Sara... And then she tells you, that you shouldn't trust him!

Lastly, about what some people said for the NTR paths getting more content. For every woman Carl (the mobster I mentioned) gets, the MC gets... well, nothing at all. As a matter of fact you can get an extra bj in one of the NTR paths, as I mentioned before, so yes, it's more focused on NTR. There aren't alternative scenes for the MC as there should be if they were going for a 50-50 thing. The MC still gets some action, but it's the same (slightly more in NTR with the bj) in both NTR and non-NTR paths.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
[v0.2]
Game threw up an error before meeting (more like: dumping) Ashley into the story.
Having the divide between NTR path and non-NTR is gonna suffer extra time between updates. because of the extra work, not just story writing, but also rendering of sexy scenes. Wish the dev just stood up for what he wanted to make. It will always result in a better story and game, even if it does not please everyone.
Then there is the writing and dialog, which took another dive IMO, spelling suffered, you get dumped into the story like you missed the first few chapters and takes it from there. There is some exposition.

I guess the game and story just bored me the way it handles its characters. Maybe I will retry this in a few updates. So far I was not impressed. Looks good, but lacks in al other areas.

Reactions: LegendKing23

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I have to agree with both sides, this game has the plot of a regular game but it is heavily focused on sharing content because let's be honest: You either let your girl get raped or she suffers serious injuries like a concussion there is no good result for alpha male players.

So far if you're playing as a beta you'll get the best scenes and tons of content, but if you're playing as an alpha you'll only bang your in game forced girlfriend (whether you want her or not) and get a couple of boring groping scenes with a random blowjob from a nobody on the side, oh and let's not forget the ass whooping you and your women will get as a result of your defying choices.

My opinion: The plot should've been different, the MC should have never been the chosen one or one with powers and/or with good looks & sexual prowess, in that case you can throw whatever cuckoldry mess at the player and tag it however you want no one will be bothered, those that like the genre will play it & those that don't won't, as simple as that.

On the other hand, this plot could easily work for both sides as well, but that will require equal sharing of scenes for all fetishes (inclusion of alpha and beta players) which in turn will require a lot of hard work from the dev and needs a bigger team, in this case the alpha won't feel like he's getting punished for being who he is, the damage control that the developper has been trying to do actually caused more damage than intended at the end, mainly because it gave certain players false hope and at the same time it took away developpement time from the ones that prefer sharing or watching their women get taken by others (notice how I've been avoiding using that abomination word that starts with N...). END OF STORY

Last edited:

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Was here when this first released and everyone was complaining for one side or the other, and now what many have said has come true. The dev caved and decided to fuck their game up giving in to popular demand and having "non-ntr" paths (in reality they're just contentless options), which is a waste of everyones time. NTR fans will enjoy it at first because that's the focus, but will fall out of it because of the very slow pace that'll come with having to do 3 separate paths when the team is made up of 2 people. Non-NTR fans will hate it because again, NTR will be the main focus and nobody will still be around by the time there's enough to get by in the other paths.

Personally (while the renders are fantastic and the models are great) I can't stand NTR, but the dev originally intended for this to be a purely NTR experience and could've potentially made a decent game for the crowd that enjoy it. Instead they've given in the screechers and whiners, and will end up with a game that nobody is really interested in. Mores the pity because if they were successful with this they might've gone on to create other games without NTR.
I can't speak for the writer before me but if I had to choose I would much rather create a non-NTR game. But from what AgentGames tells me, most of the patrons we have right now are here for NTR part of the game so switching the game mid-way to non-NTR would be unfair to those patrons who have helped kickstart the game. I think I have found a solution to this. By the third episode (I wanted to make the game more episodic but AG forgot about that and posted the game as the 0.2 version), the non-ntr and ntr paths will be completely separate with no overlap in between. One of the non-ntr ending would be canon.
Now I see why you and the others might think that this game is NTR heavy, I asked AG to clarify in the patreon post that this update will be NTR heavy and the next update would be the non-NTR update but again I couldn't remind AG to specify that and he forgot to clarify that but that's living in different time-zones for you. We'll make this clearer in the next releases.
The problem is, NTR in a game where you are supposed to be some Chosen One with unbelievable power is... not believable. Like Zel is talking directly to you because you are going to be her Champion, but you're just supposed to spend the whole game letting Carl and whoever fuck everyone important to you. I mean, talk about having useless powers. If anything, the premise of this game just fails at the idea of "Powers of Corruption for you to use" because the game so far has been, watch people with the same powers who are better than you do what you can't.

I could understand it if it was supposed to be some plot point where you gain power through rage, but that's not how the powers are being described, so the whole point seems to be NTR for it's own sake. With no real plot behind it. In fact, the story makes more sense if you choose to fight against it, showing you aren't some weak willed little bitch that will let Carl do whatever he wants.
Well, MC actually hasn't mastered the powers yet, Carl, on the other hand, has had his powers for two years now. The magic in the game (at least since after I took up the writing) is influenced by Stormlight Archive series by Brandon Sanderson so it has some very hard rules unlike say, a Song of Ice and Fire or game of thrones where even the mages like Melissandre don't know how it works exactly. The first half of the game will be all about MC mastering his powers and the other half will be about what he chooses to do with those powers.
[v0.2]
Game threw up an error before meeting (more like: dumping) Ashley into the story.
Having the divide between NTR path and non-NTR is gonna suffer extra time between updates. because of the extra work, not just story writing, but also rendering of sexy scenes. Wish the dev just stood up for what he wanted to make. It will always result in a better story and game, even if it does not please everyone.
Then there is the writing and dialog, which took another dive IMO, spelling suffered, you get dumped into the story like you missed the first few chapters and takes it from there. There is some exposition.

I guess the game and story just bored me the way it handles its characters. Maybe I will retry this in a few updates. So far I was not impressed. Looks good, but lacks in al other areas.
Well, this is the second big update of the game so I was hoping dumping new characters will be excused. But you're right about the exposition part, I tried to be subtle, well as subtle as I could with so much information to convey but I was worried it might turn out to be a bit too heavy-handed. Well, this is why it's good to have beta-players before the main release. Oh and yeah, I know what you mean about spellings, I didn't get enough time to proofread and now that I am reviewing the script there are like 90 spelling/grammar mistakes in there. Needless to say, they'll be fixed by the next release. As for the dialogue, do you mind specifying what's wrong with it?
And I've messaged AG this error and he'll fix it as soon as he can.

Anyway, I appreciate all of your inputs/criticisms and not being dicks about it, they will ultimately make the game better.

Last edited:

arimfan

Feb 24, 2018
Is there a discord channel for this game?
Or a Signature to help to promote it?
Good game so far with great models, good job.

randomnamez

Aug 1, 2018
The "haters" didn't complain about the unavoidable NTR, we complained about the unavoidable NTR in a game WITHOUT a NTR tag. I was here from the beginning and that's what started all the backlash. The tag wasn't here from the start, so there was no indication that the game had, not only unavoidable, but any NTR content at all. As for the non-NTR paths, it's not about the lack of Alpha, Beta, Gamma or "any other mispronounced letter of the greek alphabet" content, it's about one path having a lot more content than the other in a game that's not supposed to be focused on only one thing. Do you find it irrational? In NTR Carl has his way with both Sara and Diane and in non-NTR the MC gets nothing extra.
MC did have some fun with the doctor, and the thief. But MC character is... He is not so "keen" on using his powers to get his way with the ladies.
But in a way, I do get what you mean, but still, sometimes, even after the tag is in it, the question if NTR is avoiable or not is still seen thoughout the whole thread, or in any NTR games. Where if the opposite happens, a normal vanilla game, a person ask if NTR is there, the person would be asked to "go to a ntr game thread". But yeah... Not saying that everyone is like that, but the "extreme ends" are.

And what I am saying now is, even if the balance is there, some will ask NTR to be removed, so that the "Love" Path can get more progression per update. Seen it in a great game, NTR being axed out... But then again, it is the patreon's votes, so no complains there.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
not sure what to think about this one.
all the magic and shit, tons of characters, girls showing up and after a few lines they suck cock, its not interesting or exciting.
I hoped for a more intimate route, mom and his girlfriend and a few more. now i just skip text and get bored of it.
the first update i really enjoyed it, but the last update nothing.

Reactions: Ying Ko and bcool

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Lord of Imagination [v0.2] [AgentGames] - Original Size: 340 MB

Download Win (101MB): - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sdadag

Jan 29, 2018
God why aren't there any sex scenes or at least something between main character (you) and goddess (Zel..). The whole story line i assume was well made, but there is missing something between you both. They should at least made like romantic relationship or option that she could be more than your only companion. Is it just me or do you hate seeing others having your companion as well?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Loved the new update, the milfs in this game are just great.
Not like we haven't seen them before, but honestly they are much more interesting to me nowadays than the young girls.

Reactions: patrickB
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes