randomnamez

Aug 1, 2018
First release kind of upped the ante with real sex but second update delivered a handjob scene. I know it's only one scene but I hope this won't be a type of game where the main character gets showered with handjobs and other teasing shit while other males always get proper sex scenes.

This is a damn mind control game and the idea of leveling up your magic stuff by making women start off with a handjob is a huge killjoy. Can't you just let us have fun? Handjobs in 50ntr/50 vanilla games always feel pathetic.
But still, it does make sense? MC just got his powers, he is "training" to get his power to a higher level. The "Rival" has being using the powers for a long time. So... If the MC have a strong power right at the start, the story will feel weaker, right?

• Sad
Reactions: HansDampf788

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018

Ashley is MC's younger roommate who has just gotten over her emo phase. She's passionate, impulsive, brash but empathetic and has a special relationship with MC. She hates being talked down to but being the youngest person in the house that can't really be helped. At the end of the day, there's only one person who can make the MC smile when he's feeling down and that's her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice renders. Promising game. Hope more contents in the next update

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Hi. I have a doubt. I already downloaded the 0.15 mac version but there is only folders. Where is the game icon to run it?
Could anybody help me please?

Regards

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
When was this game originally release? The OP shows a date of tomorrow? But I see posts from last year.

D

Deleted member 879257

can you avoid NTR in this game? i only ask because in the rating for this game it says yes and then again no

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
changelog says there are non ntr paths......people are saying all options lead to ntr......i'm confused.... ntr is avoidable or not ?

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes