ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
it seems too many posts here are about NTR and not the actual games.heres a thought
1 find game
2 check tags
3 if tags contain something you dont like move along to next game
OR PLAY WITHOUT BITCHING.
BECAUSE YOU DONT LIKE A FETISH DOESNT MEAN NO ONE ELSE DOES.
now back to some incest,drugging,blackmailling:eek::love:;)
See this is what happens once we become uncivil as NTR haters, NTR lovers get all righteous. The squabble started because the game had unavoidable NTR and had no NTR tag.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

randomnamez

Aug 1, 2018
H
See this is what happens once we become uncivil as NTR haters, NTR lovers get all righteous. The squabble started because the game had unavoidable NTR and had no NTR tag.
Hi, don't think it is fair that you state that "this is what happens once we become uncivil as NTR haters ", you have to admit, on both ends, there are more "extreme people", be it NTR Haters or NTR Lovers. From what you say, it is like all NTR Lovers are uncivil.
And about the tag, there was NTR Tag right at the start.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
no squabble and i was not uncivil- i dont class myself as a ntr lover or hater ,the point was if you dont like a fetish - dont play it.NTR is not trash because you dont like it,make any points you want about the game just dont dwell on what fetishes you dont like,now lets get back to the games ok ;) :)(y)

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
H

Hi, don't think it is fair that you state that "this is what happens once we become uncivil as NTR haters ", you have to admit, on both ends, there are more "extreme people", be it NTR Haters or NTR Lovers. From what you say, it is like all NTR Lovers are uncivil.
And about the tag, there was NTR Tag right at the start.
As a general rule NTR haters attack content, NTR lovers attack NTR haters. Read the first page of this discussion, many posts complain about the lack of an NTR tag. Personally I stayed out of the fight because the developers only wanted to make $100/month in support. If money is not a concern, I think the developer should always tell whatever story they want. If money is a concern then they should listen to the public as these developers did. The honest truth is that generally NTR games make less money; and at the risk of incurring more incivility, a new developer is better off not offering an NTR path because it slows down their ability to get out new content or cuts down on the amount of new content that comes out. That's my theory anyway.

Reactions: frozenfeet

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Yeah that was one of the many changes I made in the story. We were trying to alter the script in such a way that will benefit the story in the long run. Of course I didn't have much of a clue how bad the controversy surrounding Ntr is, otherwise I'd have focused more on separating the non Ntr and ntr stories further instead of making hundreds of tiny changes that most people didn't even notice
The changes are too subtle. Stating that the Mom and MC have mental illness and he has a sister. I would recommend to move the story forward in the next update instead of further tweaking the current storyline.

Include some hints why the demon is there, when she started observing MC, some flash back on the father, background and further involvement of MC in the mafia. .

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
The changes are too subtle. Stating that the Mom and MC have mental illness and he has a sister. I would recommend to move the story forward in the next update instead of further tweaking the current storyline.

Include some hints why the demon is there, when she started observing MC, some flash back on the father, background and further involvement of MC in the mafia. .
The next update, of course, will continue the plot. It'll cover a whole lot of ground and don't worry I have something special planned for the demoness

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
very well done. content is good, renders fine, text ok, story was interesting so that I actually read it

the only gripe is the disabled skip in RenPy. I know the dev put a lot of effort but allowing to skip is important to play at your own pace.

✵Delon✵

Jul 7, 2017
The Dreams of Desiare clone, music, graphics, mother are all the same) the plot is similar, but in general it evokes nostalgia, so we are waiting for the continuation

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
Well damn looks like it's a different game now. I'm not a ntr fan but I think it was a bad move to change the story so completely. First by removing the flashback scene then by saying that they have mental problems. I'll wait a few updates to check it out again maybe they will get this back on track. Good luck with it.

randomnamez

Aug 1, 2018
Well damn looks like it's a different game now. I'm not a ntr fan but I think it was a bad move to change the story so completely. First by removing the flashback scene then by saying that they have mental problems. I'll wait a few updates to check it out again maybe they will get this back on track. Good luck with it.
Maybe the flashback is save for a later part of the game, to some big reveal? It would be a cool reveal, maybe the demoness show the MC what happen last time, etc?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

Ashley is MC's younger roommate who has just gotten over her emo phase. She's passionate, impulsive, brash but empathetic and has a special relationship with MC. She hates being talked down to but being the youngest person in the house that can't really be helped. At the end of the day, there's only one person who can make the MC smile when he's feeling down and that's her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

randomnamez

Aug 1, 2018
True and from the NTR lovers perspective that works, for many of the romance lovers though it destroys the character as a romance-able interest in a game, especially when the NTR tropes of defiling and breaking are involved and the supposed LI suddenly has no brain and fully enjoys it. To romance players the character is the same one, whether on a Love or NTR path. For others they just can't even stand to see someone that they consider theirs to have sex with another whether game is love, corruption or NTR based. I even saw someone complaining once the ladies fucked MC on the NTR path. :p

That is why it is so hard for a dev to do NTR and romance in a game well. For me I also need to give up on the romance aspect of the game, when it is not done well and play it more with a corrupt mindset. Which is not the intention for a romance game, but of course is for a NTR game.:)
Yeah! And well, "last reply" here, I have DM you to well, chat about these NTR factors!
But this game... The reason the ladies "cheat" (or not, since the MC and the ladies are not in a relationship), is due to mindcontrol, magic. So there is a "good reason".

• Sad
Reactions: HansDampf788

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah! And well, "last reply" here, I have DM you to well, chat about these NTR factors!
But this game... The reason the ladies "cheat" (or not, since the MC and the ladies are not in a relationship), is due to mindcontrol, magic. So there is a "good reason".
Indeed and if dev uses that well, he could keep most romance lovers aboard, though not those who hate their girl with anyone else.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
First release kind of upped the ante with real sex but second update delivered a handjob scene. I know it's only one scene but I hope this won't be a type of game where the main character gets showered with handjobs and other teasing shit while other males always get proper sex scenes.

This is a damn mind control game and the idea of leveling up your magic stuff by making women start off with a handjob is a huge killjoy. Can't you just let us have fun? Handjobs in 50ntr/50 vanilla games always feel pathetic.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes