Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
Bug
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 3854, in <module>
NameError: name 'offer' is not defined

This happened when the police women was caught and in the NTR route.

Toranion

Aug 31, 2018
Tentacle you need to edit the line under 'scene ep02_bosses 37 with Dissolve(0.4)' should be around 3738. Replace the pause with $ offer = False

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
I liked this episode 2.

The positive points: James and Zelphryna's dialogues are better, the training's pace was good because I didn't expect he was able to master the new skills at one time and I liked the new characters.

The negative point:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Guys, please, it's pointless to complain about any genre because simply you don't like, it'll not change the game, it'll just feed the hate in this thread, I sincerely love the idea it has good and bad consequences based on your decisions. So, if a specific genre bothers you so much, you should stop playing this game and you choose another one that fits on your taste.

Ptah

Jul 28, 2018
I don't know if It's a bug or on purpose but the background music sounds for A LOT of consecutive scenes. I wouldn't be a bad thing if It wasn't the same tune. It would be much better if the music starts and ends in the context of a scene. I know often developers don't give a flying fuck about the game's soundtrack, but well used It can become a really powerful narrative tool.
This don't pretend to be a harsh critic but a constructive one, hope helped a bit.

Reactions: Sihil

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
The only issue i have is the options you select doesnt give much of a different scene. The impact is like minimal. But nice progress so far....

My guess is the sister is on the other faction

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I liked the second update more than first, it feels like it goes in a much better direction now and overall it was more enjoyable.

Good luck.

randomnamez

Aug 1, 2018
The only issue i have is the options you select doesnt give much of a different scene. The impact is like minimal. But nice progress so far....

My guess is the sister is on the other faction
In a way, if the results are much different, the game progress would be slower. The more options, the more variable, the bigger the story spreads out.

And cool idea, about the sister being on the lightbringer's side! Cool twist!

Reactions: Kalrotix

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
The new version is out, it has fixed the bugs and typos

In a way, if the results are much different, the game progress would be slower. The more options, the more variable, the bigger the story spreads out.

And cool idea, about the sister being on the lightbringer's side! Cool twist!
Indeed, I considered that possibility when introducing Ashley but no, she's not on Lightbringer's side or on any side for that matter

Reactions: arimfan

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
How is that gonna fix it ?? right now due to outlash the dev seem to fix the very first game so i say mission accomplished. :devilish:

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for Ep4(Non-NTR) Compressed & Patched :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Discord:

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
How is that gonna fix it ?? right now due to outlash the dev seem to fix the very first game so i say mission accomplished. :devilish:
Simply, because it always leads to unneccessary anger and outrage, every time the topic comes up.

I hope my answer makes sense, kind of hard to know with my previous posts being deleted
by a trigger happy, overzealous Big Brother. ;)

And yes, the dev has been very accepting of the community "input" here, I just hope exaggerated reactions don't paint a wrong picture, as far as how many people actually think these changes necessary.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for v0.2 Compressed :

Mega

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Discord:
Appreciate your work.. how come game froze when the gf is about to give the mc the ride of his life?

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
WELL FUCK YOU AgentGames you first abandon CHAINS OF PLEASURE then you start this game...Means wtf man at least complete that game then make another game YOU ARE NOT LOYAL TO YOUR CUSTOMERS who supports you :mad: :mad::mad::mad:
ummmm.... they're obviously different devs name.. so what are you talking about?

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes