DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Man, I really want to mind control Ashley and the GF with Zel, and just share them with her.
Basically give Zel the right to have a threesome with either one and the MC whenever they're around.
Sadly, looks like Ashley is immune to the mind control powers, which sucks because her design is the hottest in the game, and mind control is 110% my kink.

randomnamez

Aug 1, 2018
Man, I really want to mind control Ashley and the GF with Zel, and just share them with her.
Basically give Zel the right to have a threesome with either one and the MC whenever they're around.
Sadly, looks like Ashley is immune to the mind control powers, which sucks because her design is the hottest in the game, and mind control is 110% my kink.
Haha, maybe, in a way, once MC starts to use his powers more, he can be able to do that. MC is still new with his... Well... Newfound powers!

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Sara all day long, mate

D

Deleted member 1538122

Android Port ch2 part 2 please . If there is no good content no need

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
any NTR scenes with the girlfriend of the MC in the future?
Yes though I don't have as precise of an outline for NTR as I have for the non-NTR paths so don't know when exactly that'll happen.
i retract my previous whining...choices to avoid ntr are in now ..renders are beauty..story is cool...ya won me back just by giving me choice..good dev :p
View attachment 600216
AG and I worked hard to "fix" the game and I am glad people are coming around :)
It would be great if there was an official patch, until then with all land-mom and room-sister mess -- no thanks
Actually, that is the "official patch." Agentgames will deny that of course ;)

D

Deleted member 1455335

Is this new chapter or same thing uploaded again?

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes