RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Last sex scenes dont has animations. This is some kind of bug or he left making game animated?

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
I think someone needs to update the incest patch. the one on first page no longer works. it keeps referring to roommate and landlords and tenants

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Well, I didn't create him so I can't take responsibility for whether or not you liked him until the first few updates, but I think you'll grow to like him as the game progresses. That's the plan, at least.
I don't see how anyone, who's not into NTR, can like the dude who is always ready to mind control-rape every woman in the MC's life. Once again, in a so called non-NTR update, he locks himself in his office with the MC's girlfriend if you make the "wrong" choice, while with the "right" one he stabs you on the forehead. Unless he decides to cut off his own cock and shove it up his ass, he's always going to be a "threat". Especially for those who played the original version of this game.

randomnamez

Aug 1, 2018
Not sure if this is breaking rules or not, but will just say it...
The story, I do believe it is going great. The pace and all. NTR choices has an immediate effect. The choices as of now affects immediately if you get NTR or not. It is not like the choice you did a period of time ago affects if you get NTR or not. It is avoidable. So maybe, for those people that dislike it... If choose the choice that got you ntr, and you get angry at it? Seriously? Or you like a game why you act like a jerk, and all the ladies still go crazy over you? That's is just unrealistic, be it in real life or in game, plot wise.
How the game is going now is great, how it develops, how there is new places for events to happen in.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
I don't see how anyone, who's not into NTR, can like the dude who is always ready to mind control-rape every woman in the MC's life. Once again, in a so called non-NTR update, he locks himself in his office with the MC's girlfriend if you make the "wrong" choice, while with the "right" one he stabs you on the forehead. Unless he decides to cut off his own cock and shove it up his ass, he's always going to be a "threat". Especially for those who played the original version of this game.
Eh, the story path it's currently going at, I'm fairly sure you're going to become his master at some point, being Demon girl's favorite. You're stabbed in the head and don't die, and MC will probably "kill" Carl for him to be fine later too.

randomnamez

Aug 1, 2018
About the stabbing part... If I understand how the story goes... If MC get "killed", not by the Lightbringer I assume, he will not die, and come back stronger. So Carl was helping MC by "killing him", to fasten the process of MC getting stronger.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Just a little heads up! the new version that was uploaded says .rar instead of .zip meaning that its not the original file and someone has downloaded the original, extracted it and then repackaged it again. Most likely the uploader got it from some shady site so be careful.

Last edited:
Reactions: Firefly

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Eh, the story path it's currently going at, I'm fairly sure you're going to become his master at some point, being Demon girl's favorite. You're stabbed in the head and don't die, and MC will probably "kill" Carl for him to be fine later too.
My comment was a response to the writer saying "I think you'll grow to like him as the game progresses" which is a different thing. What you said makes perfect sense, but it has nothing to do with liking him.

About the stabbing part... If I understand how the story goes... If MC get "killed", not by the Lightbringer I assume, he will not die, and come back stronger. So Carl was helping MC by "killing him", to fasten the process of MC getting stronger.
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, is just a saying and the fact that he used it after stabbing the MC, just shows how big of a douche he is. He's not helping him, he's just being a dick and instead of telling him that they can't kill each other, he's showing it. If he got stronger that way, they would just have to "kill" him again and again until he was strong enough to beat the lightbringer.

randomnamez

Aug 1, 2018
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, is just a saying and the fact that he used it after stabbing the MC, just shows how big of a douche he is. He's not helping him, he's just being a dick and instead of telling him that they can't kill each other, he's showing it. If he got stronger that way, they would just have to "kill" him again and again until he was strong enough to beat the lightbringer.
I may recall it wrongly or something, but the thing on getting killed and getting stronger, is what the demon lady said? Not sure about that.

randomnamez

Aug 1, 2018
And seeing some comments, about the "ntr choice", Carl talking with the GF.
Will that "scene" appear in the next update? Or...?
Can't imagine the reaction when the update focuses more on NTR. Haha.

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes