DRinWV

Donor
Nov 22, 2017
Ok anyone that hate seeing things like "your roommate arrives today" there is an z.rpy file that you can edit. Thanks to whom ever included it. So anyone wanting to change roommate to something more to your liking you can use notepad to do it.

I have attached a zip file that has my z.rpy in it which I edited to include the incest patch file. The incest patch file is not needed if you use my z.rpy file. To use, just unzip the file and replace the z.rpy in the game folder with it. Its geared towards incest so if you don't like that sort of thing you can edit the z.rpy to how you like your game.

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
I don't see how anyone, who's not into NTR, can like the dude who is always ready to mind control-rape every woman in the MC's life. Once again, in a so called non-NTR update, he locks himself in his office with the MC's girlfriend if you make the "wrong" choice, while with the "right" one he stabs you on the forehead. Unless he decides to cut off his own cock and shove it up his ass, he's always going to be a "threat". Especially for those who played the original version of this game.
Two things: I am not saying he is not a threat, I never did. Secondly, MC is not stupid. He knows that in the current arrangement he has with Carl has all of the leverage. He IS going to do something about it. That being said I do agree with you when you say that Carl starts off as an unlikeable prick and is basically the unhinged token NTR bully that I personally never understood the appeal of. If I had the reins back then I'd have done something different with him, I won't deny that. The problem here is now I can't change his personality just like that. But when all is said and done, while turning him from a bloodthirsty psychopath to a devout follower (believably) would be a challenge, whether you'll like him or not by the end will entirely depend on my skill as a writer and your individual perception.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oops. I've shown AG this and he'll fix it as soon as he can.
This update was rather confusing.

The MC will talk about how he should break up with Olivia since he's cheating on her, even if you don't do any of the cheating content which means there's no variables in your code to account for the player to not cheat on her in the story.
Well, I did write the text for that possibility, maybe there was a communication mistake. Coding is not AG's forte. We're hiring a coder as I speak.
Last sex scenes dont has animations. This is some kind of bug or he left making game animated?
Animations will be added soon, on AG's current setup they're taking too much of the time

Reactions: bb12308

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Two things: I am not saying he is not a threat, I never did. Secondly, MC is not stupid. He knows that in the current arrangement he has with Carl has all of the leverage. He IS going to do something about it. That being said I do agree with you when you say that Carl starts off as an unlikeable prick and is basically the unhinged token NTR bully that I personally never understood the appeal of. If I had the reins back then I'd have done something different with him, I won't deny that. The problem here is now I can't change his personality just like that. But when all is said and done, while turning him from a bloodthirsty psychopath to a devout follower (believably) would be a challenge, whether you'll like him or not by the end will entirely depend on my skill as a writer and your individual perception.
Dude, from what I've seen since you took over the script, I can tell that you are a good writer, but there's no way in hell you can make this guy likeable. He was introduced with a "Hi, I'm Carl, now I'm gonna rape the hottest (in my opinion at least) character in the game who happens to be the person who's the most important in the MC's life" scene. It has nothing to do with your writing skills. Even if you were Tarantino's ghostwriter, what was seen cannot be unseen. He's always gonna be the guy who's first act, right after being introduced, was to try and rape (or actually doing it, depending on the path you chose) Sara and unless you're into this type of content, I don't see how you can ever like him after that.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I may recall it wrongly or something, but the thing on getting killed and getting stronger, is what the demon lady said? Not sure about that.
I'm pretty sure it was Carl who said that. You might have mixed it up with the conversation they had in the gym, about the darklight killing the cancer cells and improving the MC's immune system.

randomnamez

Aug 1, 2018
Dude, from what I've seen since you took over the script, I can tell that you are a good writer, but there's no way in hell you can make this guy likeable. He was introduced with a "Hi, I'm Carl, now I'm gonna rape the hottest (in my opinion at least) character in the game who happens to be the person who's the most important in the MC's life" scene. It has nothing to do with your writing skills. Even if you were Tarantino's ghostwriter, what was seen cannot be unseen. He's always gonna be the guy who's first act, right after being introduced, was to try and rape (or actually doing it, depending on the path you chose) Sara and unless you're into this type of content, I don't see how you can ever like him after that.
I get what you mean... But... Just but... The options are very clear... And if you choose those options... Carl will have not touch any of the ladies. It is not like it was an unavoiable choice.
And just me... Adding a character that can well, have certain relation with the other ladies just somewhat spices thing up. Like... You do what you can to protect your ladies, or see them fall for another guy, well in this case, entranced by another guy. Actions have consequences in these kind of game, makes it more fun.
And agree with what you say that Sihil is a good writer!

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Well Milf in game i dont like to share ;) who shares a Milf with another dick >?? not me i prefer mine :love: (y)
This game has NTR to set Off that i liked (y) but after that it showed a screen dude fukin her.. insted of MC

MadCore

Feb 10, 2018
Yeah. Whatever the writer does, I just want to kill that fucking asshole. I hope it will be possible in the future.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I get what you mean... But... Just but... The options are very clear... And if you choose those options... Carl will have not touch any of the ladies. It is not like it was an unavoiable choice.
And just me... Adding a character that can well, have certain relation with the other ladies just somewhat spices thing up. Like... You do what you can to protect your ladies, or see them fall for another guy, well in this case, entranced by another guy. Actions have consequences in these kind of game, makes it more fun.
And agree with what you say that Sihil is a good writer!
Even if you stop him, the dude still wanted to rape her. I'm not questioning his role in the game as an antagonist, I'm just saying that if you're not into this kind of things, he can't be likeable no matter what happens in the future. You can't really say:
"Oh, you wanted to rape Sara? Well as long as you didn't actually do it, we can be buddies now, let me grab some beers."

Btw if you check the first pages in this thread, you'll see that it was an unavoidable choice when the game was first released, which made this character even more unlikeable to some of us.

randomnamez

Aug 1, 2018
Even if you stop him, the dude still wanted to rape her. I'm not questioning his role in the game as an antagonist, I'm just saying that if you're not into this kind of things, he can't be likeable no matter what happens in the future. You can't really say:
"Oh, you wanted to rape Sara? Well as long as you didn't actually do it, we can be buddies now, let me grab some beers."

Btw if you check the first pages in this thread, you'll see that it was an unavoidable choice when the game was first released, which made this character even more unlikeable to some of us.
Yes, it was unavoidable , and the developers changed it. It is in the past, and it is not like that now. Right?
I mean... Was it that big a deal? That there is unavoidable NTR at the start?

And I do believe MC is now somewhat buying time? He know he is not strong enough yet, and is slowly improving his powers, while trying to hold Carl off? You can't expect him to, at the first encounter, win Carl, then proceed to fuck Sara. I mean, that will be hot, but it will destroy the story?

• Sad
Reactions: HansDampf788

randomnamez

Aug 1, 2018
Yeah. Whatever the writer does, I just want to kill that fucking asshole. I hope it will be possible in the future.
Haha, relax... It is just a game. I mean... A "common" thing I notice... NTR is bad... But people that dislike it often talk about killing the "Rival" off. In some cases, not you, I seen them writing on somewhat bloody way to off them. Not sure if they are joking or not... I really hope they are joking, and well, hoping you are somewhat joking too?

• Sad
Reactions: HansDampf788

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Yes, it was unavoidable , and the developers changed it. It is in the past, and it is not like that now. Right?
I mean... Was it that big a deal? That there is unavoidable NTR at the start?

And I do believe MC is now somewhat buying time? He know he is not strong enough yet, and is slowly improving his powers, while trying to hold Carl off? You can't expect him to, at the first encounter, win Carl, then proceed to fuck Sara. I mean, that will be hot, but it will destroy the story?
You obviously don't get what I'm talking about. The writer said that we'll get to like Carl and I'm saying that it can't happen because the dude introduced himself with trying to rape Sara! It doesn't have anything to do with it being avoidable. He wanted to rape her, so he can't be likeable! It's as simple as that. There is no way to redeem himself after something like that. The fact that you can stop him, doesn't change that he was going to rape her! I don't know what else to say to make it more clear.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Just gotta put my ten peneth in here.

Haha, relax... It is just a game. I mean... A "common" thing I notice... NTR is bad... But people that dislike it often talk about killing the "Rival" off. In some cases, not you, I seen them writing on somewhat bloody way to off them. Not sure if they are joking or not... I really hope they are joking, and well, hoping you are somewhat joking too?
yes he probly do's mean he want's to kill off the opposition and I guess for numerous reasons.
it's just a Game but there's still a certain satisfaction to be had by Non NTR players in defeating the bad guy.
either seeing them get their comeuppance be it by law or the MC's own hands.
similar to the satifaction NTR players get from seeing the Girlfriend/Wife/Sister/Mom fucked and stolen from a normaly weakassed MC i'm guessing.

And it maybe just a game but some people like to get invested in a game just like some do with books even though it's just a book.
Yet more get invested in films some enough to even start a religion based on one of them,
Or TV show's were somepeople get so invested in there favourite soap they think the actors are really like that in RL or have done the nasty deeds for real.
or Reality shows arnt staged.

worth bearing in mind when tempted to use the words Hey man relax it's just a game.

Just Sayin.

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
Which version is the unofficial incest patch on? It doesn't seem to work on the newest update but I wouldn't know whether it's intentional since the patch doesn't show its version

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes