Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Is this new chapter or same thing uploaded again?
It's new. This update has a little worldbuilding, a scene will Olivia, one with Diane and an important choice with Carl, depending on which he will either become your mentor or the NTR devil, I guess.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So you want to cuck the black bull, sounds interesting tell me more :)
Not necessarily, I don't care for netori. I just don't want to be pupil. I don't know where you were trying to take that.

Rileyfksurmom

Sep 1, 2017
Not necessarily, I don't care for netori. I just don't want to be pupil. I don't know where you were trying to take that.
You seem to have some sort of wishlist for this hard NTR based game. I would like you to spell it out. What for you would be acceptable for sex to occur in this game?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
You seem to have some sort of wishlist for this hard NTR based game. I would like you to spell it out. What for you would be acceptable for sex to occur in this game?
Are you actually a real person? Wishlist? It was single question that you could interpret as a single request. Said question has nothing to do with what your asking at all.

Rileyfksurmom

Sep 1, 2017
Are you actually a real person? Wishlist? It was single question that you could interpret as a single request. Said question has nothing to do with what your asking at all.
'Are you actually a real person?'
For the sake of simplicity you may consider me a real person if you wish.

I guess I was making too much of an ill thought out throwaway post, my bad. Have a good day/night.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RedPillBlues

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
And what if I don't want anything to do with him? Sounds like an awful choice.
Nah I just want a path that has nothing to do with that horrid character, much less becoming that trashes pupil.
Well, I didn't create him so I can't take responsibility for whether or not you liked him until the first few updates, but I think you'll grow to like him as the game progresses. That's the plan, at least.

Hmm so you have two choices : 1) you become his bitch or 2) you become his bitch.. glad to see you ''added''choices to the game..well time to put this on the ignore list,good luck with your game!
I am sorry you feel that way but simply put, no. In fact, the whole point of his arc in this update was whether or not the MC will stand up for himself against Carl. As for whether the choices are pointless or not, I'd suggest playing this update and seeing for yourself
Any NTR scenes in this update?
No, this is the non-ntr update but there is one implied scene if you make the wrong (right?) choice at one point

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes