Oct 13, 2017
That dude was the writer and he will try to redo the game and is now learning some of the skills needed on a side game. It will not be exact same version though as the collaboration with Agent was, nor will it use exact same models. So it will be different game.
Any posting or patreon on the game?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Im quit sad this game is not more updated.
I really liked the corruption of the GF. and hoped for some nice scenes with her.
like the MC will try to save her (I dont like rape or forced sex), but he gets aroused by what happens and start to corrupt her
make her do sexual stuff, like teasing an important client, by showing skin or let her suck a cuck in a gloryhole scene etc.

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Lord of Imagination Ep4.5 [iPatched]
with scrappy Walkthrough / Gallery Mod

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lil Sam

Nov 27, 2021
The story is frustrating as all hell. The bad guys are playing with MC and MC just gets ragdolled along. It'd be great buildup, except that's all there is, no release in the form of fucking up the bad guys. It's a classic problem of story writing where MC has no goals and just reacts to outside stimulus. Hopefully in a future update after the "snap" he will stop being useless and start acting.

Reactions: MAD6999

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
The story is frustrating as all hell. The bad guys are playing with MC and MC just gets ragdolled along. It'd be great buildup, except that's all there is, no release in the form of fucking up the bad guys. It's a classic problem of story writing where MC has no goals and just reacts to outside stimulus. Hopefully in a future update after the "snap" he will stop being useless and start acting.
Bold of you to assume that there will be any future update.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes