Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
Mostly of the games change something in the game files with every patch, sometimes may be just a couple letters but is enough for crash the client that not reconize anymore the files (can be weight, format, dispositions of files, just a mark, etc.) and this should be not an exception, i did not tried personally but the changelog i've released should be enough to stop you, someone should open the files with an editor and apply in the translated in the new one.
Hi there! I'm one of the translators of this game and noticed this little exchange happening! I'll be trying to see what's up with the 1.14 version and moving the 1.04 translation there to see what's changed. It'll take awhile since the entire thing has like 9000 lines of dialogue in it, but hopefully it's mostly just bug fixes. Anyway yeah, I'll try my best to get it out as soon as possible and translate stuff if needed :3

Randomamigo

Jun 23, 2020
could someone put the translation on the new version and post it pleasse? im to dumb to do it myself lol , or someone tell me how to do it

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
could someone put the translation on the new version and post it pleasse? im to dumb to do it myself lol , or someone tell me how to do it
Just for future endeavors, if you're able to give an update to an already existing game, you usually click the report button at the bottom of the game's page and then report that it's for a game update, along with a link to said updates, whether it be certain files or the entire game itself. The mods will handle it from there. That being said, I'm seeing what I can do for this game, and since I had an earlier version rather than the 1.14 (in addition to working on several translation projects), this might take a while.

Randomamigo

Jun 23, 2020
The Busty Elf Wife and the Premature Ejaculator ~Hypno-NTR Peeping~ v1.14 JAP

This is the last update released the 2019/05/14, not sure about the entire changelog but what i noted are:
>More vehicles on the street
>Animated CG
-Fixed naked mode
-Various bugfix

Checked only for couple min since already end the game long time ago so may be more.

Download
WORKUPLOAD

This version is in jap so you have to re-apply the eng patch and probably make it compatible or use mtl, you can check this tool if you want.

I leave also my saves if somebody want, the game was cleared with both ending (not sure if there is a no ntr ending but don't think) with the elf route.
Your version doesnt have voicelines?

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Just for future endeavors, if you're able to give an update to an already existing game, you usually click the report button at the bottom of the game's page and then report that it's for a game update, along with a link to said updates, whether it be certain files or the entire game itself. The mods will handle it from there. That being said, I'm seeing what I can do for this game, and since I had an earlier version rather than the 1.14 (in addition to working on several translation projects), this might take a while.
Actually i've upload various updates here in the site but every mention i did for updates got rejected so this is staff fault (even worse for muchi muchi but hey..)

(other uploads are also under gofile but i trying to avoid it)

Reactions: Randomamigo

rangabang

May 4, 2021
There are lines in the options that arent translated, is this normal or a bug? Or is there at least a transtation of the options so I can see and adjust

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
There are lines in the options that arent translated, is this normal or a bug? Or is there at least a transtation of the options so I can see and adjust
Someone had a patch in this thread with the options translated I think? I'm taking a look at the newest version, so I might end up fixing that when I get to updating it.

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
This game is amazing. Top NTR game.

I just wish it had the option to turn off the tattoos and piercings, not a fan of that.

MarcosSD

Jun 11, 2021
In the last version her ero state window was in English but in the new version it's Japanese

levdanig

Oct 19, 2017
How many endings does Elio have? I got the happy ending and the "she fucks ntr-man in front of me" ending. Are there more?

Kuroken

Sep 9, 2021
I'm sorry for ask this but anyone has play this with joiplay? I want to ask why I can't play this in joi, or this game can't play in Android?

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
How many endings does Elio have? I got the happy ending and the "she fucks ntr-man in front of me" ending. Are there more?
There's an ending where she also cuts all ties to him(i.e. not keeping a voyeur-ish relationship with the mc) after falling completely for the antagonist.

Reactions: Schrödinger1801

sam1545654

Jan 1, 2018
Anyone else have no sound in game??? I have tried everything i can think of and have no sound/bgm at all. And no crashes from missing files etc. which is weird.

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
Im getting an error everytime I walk into a buildings any help?
Seems like the game is missing an image file. The game might have been improperly installed and missed downloading a file. Try redownloading it again, either from the same source or a different one, and if it doesn't work then DM me and I can work something out.

tonybtony

Aug 24, 2018
Seems like the game is missing an image file. The game might have been improperly installed and missed downloading a file. Try redownloading it again, either from the same source or a different one, and if it doesn't work then DM me and I can work something out.
So ive tried redownloading it several times and its still doing it

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes