EKNT

Aug 29, 2021
i got an error like this...
i tried renamed a file in pictures folder from erosute.png to erosute0.png, and it could somehow works...
it shows Loretta's status with pure state, which is right cz i'm clearing Happy End...
then i renamed it again from erosute0.png to erosute.png, cz i'm afraid it might crash the game...
but then, when i tried other routes (bad end one), the same error happen...
i renamed it again, erosute.png to erosute0.png, and it works...
BUT it shows Loretta's pure state, not her corrupted state...
i haven't try to rename the other file with erosute file..
it might works, but might not showing the right corrupted state...
what should i do with this error?
thx in advance...

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Seems like the game is missing an image file. The game might have been improperly installed and missed downloading a file. Try redownloading it again, either from the same source or a different one, and if it doesn't work then DM me and I can work something out.
Thanks for your translation work.

May I ask how much tentacle content there is?

RikiRules

Dec 2, 2020
Anyone else having a problem with the restaurant scene? I tried doing after all the others and I'm not sure if it works.

Adizcool

May 12, 2021
Thanks for the translation! Does anyone know another game like this one? An RPG with avoidable NTR where you play as the guy getting cucked?

kZelar

Mar 12, 2019
I'll see if I can do anything about the bugs. I've had some luck in the past with finding and correcting bugs but usually those are caused by shit MTLS rather then developer mistakes :ROFLMAO:

Also side note. I felt it was a shame to leave some of the menus untranslated since you did such a fine job so I took it upon myself to finish the options to the best of my ability. Unfortunately the game hid 2 of them a bit too well so for now I can't find and translate them nor do I think im going to. I doubt anyone would care to much if I did either lol.

If people want to know what the untranslated options are here is a translated file for them. feel free to just replace this file in the js folder

Quick question do i use this file to replace the already placed plugin or no?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Quick question do i use this file to replace the already placed plugin or no?
Everything in the patch file needs to overwrite the original game files in order for it to work. Plugins included.

Otaku135

Dec 15, 2017
A masterclass in RPGM NTR. Would've enjoyed some more material from the pov of the male protag, but there's definitely not a lack of scenes and good CG in this one. The voice acting is quite nice too, if a bit cliche and overdone.

flames55

Sep 25, 2017
i realized you dont actually need to save her from every scene. i had her do the do the THEATRE the after not realizing there was an epilogue(before i did) and the HAPPY ending does change if she had sex or not(not sure if any amount of events after the 3rd phase happen trigger the thing ntr route)

Jul 3, 2017
Is there any way to actually turn off the music in this game? It keeps resetting to 20 volume in every scene even if I turn it off.

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes