Mcsock

Jan 16, 2020
for the love of god please save when you go for the love route else you are going to have a hard time

Pandoriux

Dec 11, 2021
wish there a few more i hate games with forced relationships so this ine your forced to ither your hubby guy or the boss
had potentional to have OTHER options but for the most part pretty decent game got a lot of hours out of it LOL
well this game was literally a NTR game, of course it will be forced relationships

MandyF

Mar 12, 2022
There are two annoying glitches that happened to me, the first being that the background music won't turn off regardless of how many times I mute it, and the second, more serious one being that the Elio route won't progress after the scene where Loretta shows up wearing the slutty outfit. No matter what I seem to do or where I go, nothing happens- he just goes through a bunch of days where nothing happens in a row.

JB722

Oct 11, 2021
I'm loving the game! I just need some support for 2 things on the technical stuff. First, is there a fullscreen feature? Because I don't like seeing the tabs at the bottom and top of my screen when playing. Also, is there an autoplay feature for the H-Scenes?

Karkour

Apr 13, 2021
after i titjob him i can't get new events i tried Masturbate till resistance 0 still no luck help pls

ZafkielAltrak

Jan 31, 2019
Anyone can help me, this is the first for me. I already try setting my internet, in internet properties, I can't custom level my local intranet, but I alread set "launching.....unsafe file" into prompt
1674226066677.png

Nov 13, 2022
Hello! I come to give important information once again!

First off: The game is 1.1 GB total, so please do keep that in mind when downloading.

Second off, there are a couple of major bugs the game has that I'm sure many would love to avoid. In the files, there is one called README BEFORE PLAYING that contains most of the major bugs I've found out. If you want to avoid any of them, I suggest taking a look at them!

Also, I have provided a walkthrough right here, including how to progress through different routes, where they happen, and where NPC H-scenes will appear or change! So check it out down below!

https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...-hypno-ntr-peeping.29810/page-17#post-4158840

Saya akan mengerjakan beberapa proyek yang lebih kecil, serta bergabung dengan proyek penggemar besar untuk sementara waktu, saat ini saya sedang mengerjakan ini:
https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...der-girl-hypnosis-plan-nemumi-everyday.53940/

Saya mulai mengumpulkan banyak permintaan, dan ingin melihat apa lagi di luar sana yang belum diterjemahkan! Jadi, pesan saya secara pribadi dan kirim permintaan! Siapa tahu, saya mungkin akhirnya mengambilnya! Itu tidak berarti saya akan menerjemahkannya, tetapi saya akan selalu senang melihat apa yang ada di luar sana! Meskipun kau tahu aku pengisap besar untuk pengendalian pikiran jadi uhhhhhhhh

Bagaimanapun, nikmati permainannya, dan semoga harimu menyenangkan!

-Franticdispo
[/MENGUTIP]
I'd like to ask....

why when i play ruto Elio

WITH INTENTION
"WITHOUT NETORARE"

WHY THE SCREEN TURNS BLACK.

I have tried it on joiplay or on laptop.

when I choose Elio's Happy Ending route, the Screen Goes Black.

WHAT BUGS IS THIS.

I PLAY THE GAME FROM THIS LINK:
BustyELF. 1.14.7z

if there is another version... WITHOUT this bug, Please send the link sir

Last edited:
Nov 13, 2022
Hello! I come to give important information once again!

First off: The game is 1.1 GB total, so please do keep that in mind when downloading.

Second off, there are a couple of major bugs the game has that I'm sure many would love to avoid. In the files, there is one called README BEFORE PLAYING that contains most of the major bugs I've found out. If you want to avoid any of them, I suggest taking a look at them!

Also, I have provided a walkthrough right here, including how to progress through different routes, where they happen, and where NPC H-scenes will appear or change! So check it out down below!

https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...-hypno-ntr-peeping.29810/page-17#post-4158840

I will be working on some smaller projects, as well as a joining a major fan project for a while, I'm currently working on this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...der-girl-hypnosis-plan-nemumi-everyday.53940/

I'm starting to compile a bunch of requests, and would love to see what else is out there that hasn't been translated! So, message me privately and send requests! Who knows, I might end up taking it up! It won't necessarily mean I'll translate it, but I would always love to see what's out there! Though you know I'm a big sucker for mind control so uhhhhhhhh

Anyway, enjoy the game, and have a good day!

-Franticdispo
I'd like to ask....

why when i play ruto Elio

WITH INTENTION
"WITHOUT NETORARE"

WHY THE SCREEN TURNS BLACK.

I have tried it on joiplay or on laptop.

when I choose Elio's Happy Ending route, the Screen Goes Black.

WHAT BUGS IS THIS.

I PLAY THE GAME FROM THIS LINK:
BustyELF. 1.14.7z

if there is another version... WITHOUT this bug, Please send the link sir

Plaese Answer My Questions

SezRaipiffar

Sep 14, 2022
View attachment 808020

Overview:
The year is 1911.
The protagonist, Elio, lives a loving life with his elf wife, Loretta.
With their combined strength while working, both of them have been successful in many aspects of their lives.
Except one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-07-02
Release Date: 2019-05-05 Japanese, 2021-07-02 English
Developer: AVANTGARDE
Translators: Franticdispo & Jeyren
Censored: Yes (Partial Mosaics)
Version: 1.14
Language: English (Translated)
Store: -
Voiced: Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

Features:

Developer Notes:

Translator`s Notes:

Please Check the Translator`s Notes for more details on the latest update
DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Thanks Franticdispo and Jeyren for the translation

View attachment 808019 View attachment 808018 View attachment 808017 View attachment 808016 View attachment 808015 View attachment 808014 View attachment 808013 View attachment 808012 View attachment 808030 View attachment 808024 View attachment 808029 View attachment 808028 View attachment 808026
gofile link is down -it says there is no such file

SezRaipiffar

Sep 14, 2022
View attachment 808020

Overview:
The year is 1911.
The protagonist, Elio, lives a loving life with his elf wife, Loretta.
With their combined strength while working, both of them have been successful in many aspects of their lives.
Except one.

Thread Updated: 2021-07-02
Release Date: 2019-05-05 Japanese, 2021-07-02 English
Developer: AVANTGARDE
Translators: Franticdispo & Jeyren
Censored: Yes (Partial Mosaics)
Version: 1.14
Language: English (Translated)
Store: -
Voiced: Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

Features:

Developer Notes:

Translator`s Notes:

Please Check the Translator`s Notes for more details on the latest update
DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Thanks Franticdispo and Jeyren for the translation

View attachment 808019 View attachment 808018 View attachment 808017 View attachment 808016 View attachment 808015 View attachment 808014 View attachment 808013 View attachment 808012 View attachment 808030 View attachment 808024 View attachment 808029 View attachment 808028 View attachment 808026
guys? if you download from MEGA
always make sure to have double or tripple the amount of storage left
(PLUS) whatever size the game will be once its unpacked

why do i tell you to do this?
-mega will create a fuckton of temporary files on your computer
in my case: just about a gigabyte disappeared on my computer
so i was left with 300? MB
and the browser refused to download it since i "didnt have enough space" mhm i wonder why

so i rebooted and the almost the same amount of space was missing
so i cleared the cashe of the browser and im not back to as mcuh space as i used to have

amnot

Aug 7, 2021
guys? if you download from MEGA
always make sure to have double or tripple the amount of storage left
(PLUS) whatever size the game will be once its unpacked

why do i tell you to do this?
-mega will create a fuckton of temporary files on your computer
in my case: just about a gigabyte disappeared on my computer
so i was left with 300? MB
and the browser refused to download it since i "didnt have enough space" mhm i wonder why

so i rebooted and the almost the same amount of space was missing
so i cleared the cashe of the browser and im not back to as mcuh space as i used to have
bro why do you have barely a gigabyte of space in your machine?

Ponkan980

Feb 26, 2023
Hello guys I'm still new here in this game so I wanted to ask if it's really impossible to stop the fablo guy and also does the ero-status in laurett really not changing or not gonna change if you stop fablo attempts in elio character?but why does laurett still getting hypnotized in the story and the ero-status hypnosis still not changing?
(I'm sorry for the long question and bad English grammars and I want to get spoiled so pls tell me)and I hope someone respond.

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes