maishia

Oct 2, 2022
this webpage had a page for it a few hours ago
is anyone here able to get the game from this site?

maishia

Oct 2, 2022
good to know. thanks . so that site is like those lolipop jp website i would see in the past for dlsite cg sets/book/erotic voice in the past

asdf1893

Dec 5, 2018
is the most recent update version of up? as this update added new scene to the game and i cant tell if any of the dl links for this around is the most recent version
wrong thread

Kira3

Nov 11, 2018
I want to download the game and play and not need about 1,000,000 other stupid things around viz. (( your PC / the System Locale is set to Japanese.))​
"But otherwise the game looks good..."​

Exilcs

Sep 22, 2020
is there an ending where she doesn't cheat
Yes, it succeeds and it is very funny, at least for me, since you must walk like an obsessive, going to all the places where the waifu is on its respective route and stopping the guy at the end every time, that if you fail one you lose

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Do you have to play as the cuck? Is it a route thing where you can choose whom to play and stick with her or are you absolutely forced to be the cuck?

Naohashi

May 16, 2020
Do you have to play as the cuck? Is it a route thing where you can choose whom to play and stick with her or are you absolutely forced to be the cuck?
There is apparently two chapters so you can play as her if you want.
1690101585991.png

N_Yah

May 23, 2020
You can play as either the guy or the girl. If you play as the guy you can prevent the hypnosis entirely and turn it into a Vanilla story.

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes