kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
hypnotism again huh? its the lazy programmers candy, dont have to invent content just say they were hypnotised. its used the same way marvel uses the mutant excuse. this guy can climb walls why can he do that? he's a mutant. this girl can control weather why is that she's a mutant. give me a break. you folks do realize thats not how hynotism works right? you can hynotise someone to cackle like a chicken but you cant make them do things that are not in their nature. another game where the woman is powerless against the big strong man. cliche. like we've not seen that 1000 times. at this point why even try to make it look like a game? i mean its not like you have any choice in anything this girl does. you do what your told when your told or the game simply stops. sorry but no choice isnt a game. why not just make sex scenes and watch them? same difference really. another "game" thats nothing but the brutalization and violation of women. ssdd same shyte different day.

Virox1

May 15, 2020
hypnotism again huh? its the lazy programmers candy, dont have to invent content just say they were hypnotised. its used the same way marvel uses the mutant excuse. this guy can climb walls why can he do that? he's a mutant. this girl can control weather why is that she's a mutant. give me a break. you folks do realize thats not how hynotism works right? you can hynotise someone to cackle like a chicken but you cant make them do things that are not in their nature. another game where the woman is powerless against the big strong man. cliche. like we've not seen that 1000 times. at this point why even try to make it look like a game? i mean its not like you have any choice in anything this girl does. you do what your told when your told or the game simply stops. sorry but no choice isnt a game. why not just make sex scenes and watch them? same difference really. another "game" thats nothing but the brutalization and violation of women. ssdd same shyte different day.
Nice tantrum, but why do you care so much?. It's a hentai game, not reality. Besides, hypnotism is a fetish like any other.

M7G

Oct 19, 2021
I get you, Hypnotism has never been my thing, is like the cheapest way to do the corruption of the girl, especially when is not well executed, the great thing about NTR is that the girl knows she is doing something wrong, but with hypnosis that doesn´t works the same.

Well, I'm still gonna play this for the art, is the more important thing for me at the end lol

Jun 28, 2020
What is this redpill shit lol. NTR is a fantasy to enjoy, just like you're doing when you play a harem game; it's never gonna happen IRL, but it's still fun to fantasize about. To put it in red pill terms, you simply don't have the value as a male to attract multiple mates.

PS Many people into NTR have normal relationships IRL. I'm here for the descent, the corruption, the fall of the perfect woman. It's a big basket.
The new wave of red pill podcasts has truly warped the minds of young men into thinking these thoughts. And the funniest part is they all think they are going to be the harem alpha in their quest, when most of them can't even talk to women.

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
What is this redpill shit lol. NTR is a fantasy to enjoy, just like you're doing when you play a harem game; it's never gonna happen IRL, but it's still fun to fantasize about. To put it in red pill terms, you simply don't have the value as a male to attract multiple mates.

PS Many people into NTR have normal relationships IRL. I'm here for the descent, the corruption, the fall of the perfect woman. It's a big basket.
Its really not a conversation worth having. Seeing people talk about Alpha-Beta-Sigma bullshit is like the biggest indicator they've never been in a stable long term relationship and have no idea how human being interact with each other. Its just Literotica for men. Its all fantasy and anyone who believes that nonsense so lost in the woods they're starting to hear banjos. Like right off the bat the "Basis" for the Alpha theory in wolves comes from some horny lonely bitch in the 1800s basically writing erotic fanfics about the wolves her rich estate owned that caught on and became accepted as scientific fact until like the 70's when people decided they should actually observe wolves in the wild and realized they don't fucking act like that at all. Now its a way for guys on the internet to milk money out of lonely weirdos by telling them they're losers because they were born that way and its their job to prop up the self esteem of the alphas and beg for crumbs. Entire thing's pathetic really.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Nice, that was a quick upload.

This game was the first one I played from Avantgarde and to this day the best from them.
Looking forward to enjoy the game with a proper translation.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
nice art. but hypnotism is really not needed. Let the bald MAN stand besides the beta wet towel and sit back. He doesn't even has to say a word to outclass the whimp ;)

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
Male Protagonist, Female Protagonist

wait what? how is this NTR, do you play the girl if so then its cheating not NTR, if game is just focus on boyfriend/husband then its NTR, that crap is going on behind his back. Hope I'm wrong its just girl's prospective can choice to see her scene instead the black lines or unknown with male character.

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
Male Protagonist, Female Protagonist

wait what? how is this NTR, do you play the girl if so then its cheating not NTR, if game is just focus on boyfriend/husband then its NTR, that crap is going on behind his back. Hope I'm wrong its just girl's prospective can choice to see her scene instead the black lines or unknown with male character.
Sigh, again with someone who trying to making up definition. DLSITE already separate netori and netorare, them and the author are the one who decide if it's NTR or not. Also this game has two POV, you can pick from male and female POV.

Last edited:
Reactions: Levane
3.60 star(s) 33 Votes