Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
ohhh i see you are an old player too ...
but what i think is it's just bug fix or something . since there is nothing on DLsite
Dude... How hard is it to understand that this is just the official translation?

Are there anything new in this version or just a translation ?
Kagura has some pretty decent uncensor history but I haven't played this one to say for sure if it's good or not. That's the only difference.

• Haha
Reactions: ForeverLosing

KaltesHerz

Jun 11, 2021
this webpage had a page for it a few hours ago
is anyone here able to get the game from this site?
dont trust anything from that site

didnt' this game go under a different name at one time

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
dont trust anything from that site

didnt' this game go under a different name at one time
The direct translation of the title is listed in the first post as an "alternate title" which is what the fan translation had. Now that it has an official western title they switched it to that. It happens a lot here. Other notable example I can think of off the top of my head: Thug/Dark Hero Party

Reactions: KaltesHerz

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
Is there a gallery unlock to the Kagura release? (or full save? I'm not sure about versions compatibility)
Thank you.

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
For a second I thought it was a second edition of the game or something, so it finally got a oficial translation? Im surprised it took so long.

Naohashi

May 16, 2020
I grinded the entire Good end. It was 2 hours of going to each area and looking for her... it's a pain I don't recommend. But hey, Happy end.

If you want to see it for yourself, talk to the guy in red in front of you. But The story doesn't make much sense...

The antagonist tries to hypnotize your wife, and you stop him at every turn and get this ending.

I don't recommend it. It was neither fun nor interesting. But you could just be cucked, and that'd probably be a more enjoyable experience than this, lol.

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
So let me get this straight. This is only the official translation? WHich may or may not be different from the fan translation. But there are no new scenes? And play is still the same entirely?
Tell me it's uncensored at least...

ForeverLosing

Mar 26, 2022
Because mating inequity in the developed world where promiscuous women all chase the top tier guys has forced a lot of betas to take up cuckoldry as a strategy to secure said mate. (If you want a real answer)
What is this redpill shit lol. NTR is a fantasy to enjoy, just like you're doing when you play a harem game; it's never gonna happen IRL, but it's still fun to fantasize about. To put it in red pill terms, you simply don't have the value as a male to attract multiple mates.

PS Many people into NTR have normal relationships IRL. I'm here for the descent, the corruption, the fall of the perfect woman. It's a big basket.

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes