Comics Collection Pinup Losekorntrol collection [2024-01-19] [Hijab3DX/Jonah Hex]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Ryu Hawke

Jul 1, 2017
valentine ep 2 and also other updates.
There isn’t any detail on the progress of Valentine 2 atm.. but thanks for the link, I’ll keep checking it from time to time..

faebladezzz

Jun 30, 2017

The Healer price was $0 now,
Could anyone share it please?
thank you in advance

Gaijin_ho

Sep 14, 2019

The Healer price was $0 now,
Could anyone share it please?
thank you in advance
All here:

And here:

Here's the full version, no censorship and archive.

Reactions: BubaJ

losekorntrol

Jun 16, 2019
I'm on his patreon, and today I learned he's on subscribestar. lol
Just made one on SubscribeStar, really. I need to find a reliable outlet to release fringe themes like Valentine series, but I don't know if it's allowed there.

For now, I need to do a complex workaround on every release. Most people didn't like it.

So far, Pixiv Fanbox is the best option for it, but none of us really use it (apart from Japanese).

Reactions: BubaJ and Gaijin_ho

Gaijin_ho

Sep 14, 2019
So far, Pixiv Fanbox is the best option for it, but none of us really use it (apart from Japanese).
Right. But Pixiv always seems to require censorship, so I never sub to anything there. Subscribestar seems to let you post whatever you like. I follow a couple of artists in patreon for mainstream and subscribestar for their "alternative" type art.

losekorntrol

Jun 16, 2019
Right. But Pixiv always seems to require censorship, so I never sub to anything there. Subscribestar seems to let you post whatever you like. I follow a couple of artists in patreon for mainstream and subscribestar for their "alternative" type art.
Yeah, I noticed that too. That's why I'm giving it a try. 0 subscriber so far, but let's see.

Pixiv Fanbox - as Pixiv in general - did require mosaic for content released there (as in images or zip), but they allowed links to the actual goods - unlike Patreon.

losekorntrol

Jun 16, 2019
The initial upgrade design of Noor was met with mixed opinions. And I completely understand the source of the complaints.

After a long fiddling again, I finally managed to find the balance (I hope) between keeping her looks and providing what I need to work with.

Guys, this is the new and latest iteration of her.

noor-day-01.jpg noor-day-02.jpg noor-day-03.jpg noor-day-04.jpg noor-day-05.jpg
noor-day-06.jpg noor-day-07.jpg noor-day-08.jpg noor-day-09.jpg noor-day-10.jpg
noor-day-11.jpg noor-day-12.jpg noor-day-13.jpg noor-day-14.jpg

Enjoi!

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
The initial upgrade design of Noor was met with mixed opinions. And I completely understand the source of the complaints.

After a long fiddling again, I finally managed to find the balance (I hope) between keeping her looks and providing what I need to work with.

View attachment 611336 View attachment 611337 View attachment 611338 View attachment 611339 View attachment 611341
View attachment 611343 View attachment 611350 View attachment 611352 View attachment 611353 View attachment 611354
View attachment 611356 View attachment 611357 View attachment 611359 View attachment 611360

Enjoi!
In my opinion she's looking great! Cute and Beautiful. Good job.

Reactions: losekorntrol
Jun 3, 2018

Enjoi!
Have u try to make a game?
I know, that many people not get 'turn on' of hijab things, but some people do,,,
So...have u tried it, or just focus on comics n illustration? I, mean, u are damn great bro!

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes