Comics Collection Pinup Losekorntrol collection [2024-01-19] [Hijab3DX/Jonah Hex]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

losekorntrol

Jun 16, 2019
The new series is up on Gumroad now!!

10AM: Episode 1

cover.jpg
06.jpg 18.jpg

Synopsis:
Yasmin's life has been perfect. She was blessed with a caring but conservative husband, a smart son, and a decent home as part of a good life.

Despite all of it, she's been struggling to contain her feeling of undone.

Will the unexpected incident change her life, and provide her with something she has been looking for?
For those who want to support my cause, you can buy this set on Gumroad: or support me on Patreon/Fanbox (Warriors tier).

The free download will be available on July 25th, 2020.

Stay safe, everyone!

BatmanNinja

Apr 12, 2020
I am working on something relating Hijab category. But it won't be ready any time soon.
Keeping silent or not utilizing this wonderful thread is a wasted opportunity for artists who have an interest or fetish in Hijabi women.
No issues as long as some thing is happening in this category then it's ok & best of luck with your project.
(y) :cool:

Reactions: Rebellious Blood

BatmanNinja

Apr 12, 2020
Correct me if i'm wrong but has Losekorntrol ever done,anal,double anal or triple anal scenes? o_O
I know it might sound weird but i'm just asking.

losekorntrol

Jun 16, 2019
The Alpha: Episode 1 is currently in store. If you want to support what I do, please consider purchasing the comic at .

cover2.jpg

Or you could get it - plus some WIPs and exclusive extra angles on my other comics by supporting me on Patreon, Fanbox, or even Gumroad subscription. As usual, the comic will be released for free next month, on November 4th - just before the day of Gunpowder Treason and Plot.

If you just want to wait for the free release, I have no problem with that. I've promised that all my works will be free eventually. But, if you really want to see me go further with more comics and stories in the future - your support will be very appreciated.

For the time being, let's also appreciate Noor's effort on her online-class routine

14.jpg

BubaJ

Jun 9, 2017
losekorntrol

Hey there! Using opportunity you're here (which is great as people already said), I just wanted to say some stuff. You're art is great, quality is great, themes are interesting too (not all my kinks though, but that's not an issue). I'm nowhere near hijab girls, but as pervy theme, I find it wonderful :) So I just wanted to thank you for exploring that - after all - niche genre. I did supported you a bit, can't much, but you're on my list creators to help.

Lately, I've been thinking of creating hijabi-themed VN as well. What do you guys think?
I'm absolutely in favor! Personally I would love it to be mom/son and or aunt/sister, but also any kind of milf (like teacher) with young lover (not shota, but wouldn't mind that either), blackmail or rape (or romance, just those mentioned are my preferred). Of course there will be many people in favor of that, or against it, plus fan of other kinks (like anal), As for technical side, I don't know much about it, but I think VN would be easier to master than renpy engine for example (though they give creator different options). Here on f95 we have two great places where you could gain knowledge about how to create a game or find people willing to help you: https://f95zone.to/categories/development.72/ https://f95zone.to/forums/tools-tutorials.17/ Either way your game would be, I wish you good luck!

losekorntrol

Jun 16, 2019
Thank you for the kind words, BubaJ!

I am exploring the options on VN. But so far, I haven't had any stories worth exploring yet. But thank you for the help links, will definitely dig more on that!

Reactions: Rebellious Blood
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes