Comics Collection Pinup Losekorntrol collection [2024-01-19] [Hijab3DX/Jonah Hex]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

losekorntrol

Jun 16, 2019
The 8th episode of the Young Love series is now currently in store. If you want to support what I do, please consider purchasing the comic at .

cover-1.jpg

Or you could get it - plus some WIPs and exclusive extra angles on my other comics by supporting me on , and .

As usual, the comic will be released for free next month, on May 20th - so make sure you check Gumroad later.

If you just want to wait for the free release, I have no problem with that. I've promised that all my works will be free eventually. But, if you really want to see me go further with more comics and stories in the future - your support will be very appreciated.

34h.jpg

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
The 8th episode of the Young Love series is now currently in store. If you want to support what I do, please consider purchasing the comic at .

View attachment 1153402

Or you could get it - plus some WIPs and exclusive extra angles on my other comics by supporting me on , and .

As usual, the comic will be released for free next month, on May 20th - so make sure you check Gumroad later.

If you just want to wait for the free release, I have no problem with that. I've promised that all my works will be free eventually. But, if you really want to see me go further with more comics and stories in the future - your support will be very appreciated.

View attachment 1153401
When is the update for Valentine coming?

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes