Comics Collection Pinup Losekorntrol collection [2024-01-19] [Hijab3DX/Jonah Hex]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

losekorntrol

Jun 16, 2019
Have u try to make a game?
I know, that many people not get 'turn on' of hijab things, but some people do,,,
So...have u tried it, or just focus on comics n illustration? I, mean, u are damn great bro!
It's something that is on my future plans, but I realized it's a huge task and commitment. Besides, I can't code to save my life so that is another point to think about.

Reactions: Echbert

Mr. Harper

Feb 25, 2020
Reactions: losekorntrol

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
Just a small walk cycle + short custom animation I made to test my rig with a moderate environment.

Current verdict; still too slow on dual 1070ti-s to really produce anything worthwhile.

What do you think?
I don't know much about animations, but I think the moviments look good (especially when she's turning her head, boobs boucing etc.)

Reactions: losekorntrol

losekorntrol

Jun 16, 2019
I realized that I know nothing about VN creation, nor I have the knowledge of game mechanics. I might try to create some, but most likely it will be a kinetic novel kind of stuff.

Not sure if you guys would want it, though.

In the meantime, let's see how Fitri is going to ride her new bike with heels on. :p

42.jpg

manar

Aug 29, 2019
Hey losekorntrol great to see you here.

I've been doing my own hijabi art for my own consumption for a long time. I have an odd request, is it possible to get the long hijab/chador from your post on May 3rd? I've seen it in one of your commissions and have been wanting to get my hands on it since then, so much so I was thinking about buying Marvelous Designer and try making it myself. If it's a bought product, a link to where I could get it would be great too.

PS: I'm actually a professional programmer (Business apps for corporations) and I'm actually in the first stages of making a sexy hijabi FPS game (Virtual Reality game made in Unity) again for my own consumption, if you need any pointers do not hesitate asking.

Reactions: BubaJ
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes