Wistil

Sep 9, 2018
Since downloading 09, I haven't been able to use the Shower. Keeps saying I have done it for today, even though I have never been able to use it. Am I missing something? Need to unlock a skill? I cleared out everything before unpacking it, Unity folder, User folder, and old game.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is it a decent MC or is one of those stares at tits, spies on people in the shower and rapes people in their sleep MC's?

Reactions: cumsniper

Farnuge

Mar 18, 2018
Is it a decent MC or is one of those stares at tits, spies on people in the shower and rapes people in their sleep MC's?
Its sandbox, so you can definitely be both. Right now there's only perverted 'rewards' in the game. The deepest scene is one with older sis where she is definitely not able to consent to the MC's peeping and groping...

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Its sandbox, so you can definitely be both. Right now there's only perverted 'rewards' in the game. The deepest scene is one with older sis where she is definitely not able to consent to the MC's peeping and groping...
Yeah, there will be options for both being a creepy perv, or being a Suave Charming Fellow.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Since downloading 09, I haven't been able to use the Shower. Keeps saying I have done it for today, even though I have never been able to use it. Am I missing something? Need to unlock a skill? I cleared out everything before unpacking it, Unity folder, User folder, and old game.
try letting the day roll over. At midnight a lot of daily actions reset.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
try letting the day roll over. At midnight a lot of daily actions reset.
I think the shower is just bugged in the current version. I have the same issue. It says I've already done it every day. The mirror works, although when you gain a point of charisma the first mirror option is replaced by the new one instead of being added as an additional option, not sure if that's intended.

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
I know how to cheat this game but I'm hoping I won't have to. Way to grindy for my tastes. (Hint to dev)

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Found a visual bug in the current version as well. I'm not sure if this is the only time affected but at 13:00 on Thursday in a clean living room, mom is there and there are social interactions for her but the visuals for the room just show an empty living room with nobody there. Then if you interact with her she's suddenly there and is then lying on the couch after talking to you.

Aug 12, 2017
The transitions, "Continue" button, NOT needed. Makes the gameplay feel laggy. Dude talk about a GRIND FEST. Interactions between characters, when "Talking" or clicking the "..." button, hopefully there isn't just going to be this Emoji conversations, because it sucks.

Reactions: wizyy

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I think the shower is just bugged in the current version. I have the same issue. It says I've already done it every day. The mirror works, although when you gain a point of charisma the first mirror option is replaced by the new one instead of being added as an additional option, not sure if that's intended.
It's intended to work that way

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Is there a way to delete a topic without using it if you're trying to avoid xp in that category? Was looking at the huge negative for max unhealth (yikes) and big sis gives you so much alcohol that it seems inevitable that you'll eventually get to there even if you never raid the fridge for coke. Another option might be to add a small negative to the opposing stat for working on a stat after you're already maxed in it? So working out at max fitness reduces unhealth and chugging coke or alcohol at max unhealth reduces fitness?

Edit: Figured out the delete topics thing. For some reason you can use the topics for xp when you have them assigned to your topics bar for conversations but you can't delete them. From your inventory you can do both. Would still like to see some sort of negative stat option as well though at least for the more obviously negative interests.

Last edited:

nobrumski

Donor
May 27, 2019
Tried the alpha and have mixed thoughts on it. I never played Superpowered so wasn't sure what to expect. I realize it is early so my comments may mean little after a few releases.

I am not a fan of the navigation. It seemed slow to transition. I don't mind the layout, but it seemed to change sometimes so I would click where I thought the next room to check was and it would take me back to a room I already checked. This brings me to my next issue with the navigation and that is you have to check every room. It would be nice if I at least knew someone was in the room. I know I have seen this in other games, but maybe those were Ren'py which is what I normally play. I just felt I spent more time looking for things to do than doing them.

I am not a fan of the hot bar. The first couple times I talked to Diana I had nothing on the hotbar and you are penalized an hour and stamina if you just exit the conversation without doing anything. Then I was in my room and saw the bag icon which lead me to actually a little progress. Well then I went and was finally able to interact with one of the girls after seeing her a couple times only to lose all the progress with her due to my hotbar. I am all for having to learn interests, but I hope I don't have to refer to the character guide to remember what those interests are. If you plan to stick with the hotbar, then it probably should be one bar locked to each character and a general hotbar. IF you don't plan on having the game easily identify for you when picking topics which ones work for which person, then the bars should be configurable on the character screen where you can see their interests.

Stamina and focus along with sleep will need some tweaking imho. I was constantly out of focus or stamina so all I could do was sleep. Even after sleeping I was never 100% in one or the other.

I will stick around for the ride for now and maybe if I find time I will give SuperPowered a try.

3.10 star(s) 108 Votes