incrediban

May 4, 2017
Anyone up for sharing what "mini-events" they've encountered?

I'll start:
Friday and saturday midnight: Living room - watch TV - Gina drunk - can use incest rank 1, 2, fitness 1

More obvious ones are:
Every working day: Diane - Living room 12-15h - watch TV - +5 relationship
Every day: Becky's room 21h - stealth XP
Here's the repeatable useful stuff I have so far, including yours. Posting more in hope of finding out if there's anything worth continuing to grind for (still don't have Stealth and can't seem to get Diane's archetype).

Weekdays 12:00-15:00 - Diane - Living room - watch TV - +5 relationship/+5 Focus
Every day 21:00 - Becky's room - +1 stealth
Every day 18:00 - Kitchen - Family dinner - +5 to Focus, Stamina, Health
Every day 09:00 - My bathroom - Becky shower (locked)
Every day 19:00 - Kitchen - Becky homework - +10 for cleaning
Every day 20:00 - My Bathroom - Gina shower - Sneak a peek (available incest rank 1) - +2 stealth/+1 perverted/+1 incest
Wed-Sat 21:00 - My bathroom - Gina clean - +10 for cleaning
Every day 17:00 - Front yard - Charlene wave, no effect yet

Fri-Sat 24:00 - Living room - watch TV - Gina drunk - various outcomes (can use incest rank 1, 2, fitness 1)
Friday 23:00 - parents room - +2 incest/+2 stealth

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
As I said previously, love the mechanics but currently is too much of a grind, hoping for lessening of it when there's more content in place.
Also, the grind is made way harder in the way of the interface, you must go to your room each time you want to set up the "dialogue" - completely unnecessary in my opinion.
The transitions (darkening) between actions also slow the game terribly.
The need to load your conversation topics from inventory each time is kind of annoying.
So, I guess I'll go over this briefly. Well, as briefly as I can.

Let's imagine I gave you access to your inventory everywhere. Well, at that point, the size of your hotbar would become irrelevant. Because after every conversation you just refill the hotbar so long as you had topics. Which would mean there's very little decision making opportunity. The only choices you would have would be what actions you do to generate topics.

Now, let's look at the game with the current design, but in a situation that just isn't in the game yet. Let's say you can go to a coffee shop, and you have 4 different people you could talk to. Suddenly the size of your hotbar matters. Because with a smarts of 1, you can hold two full conversations(6 topics). So now you have to make a decision on which two people to talk to. You have to make decisions on which topics to load. There is now strategy involved.

So on one hand, you have choosing actions as the only form of gameplay, and on the other, you have choosing actions, and topic strategy. You may disagree with me (which is fine) but I feel that adding a strategic component makes for a more engaging game. Beause you're sequestered to the house currently, it just seems like an annoyance, but when you're out and about in a larger world, the Hotbar becomes your 5th resource bar.

Now I don't expect people that are annoyed by the design to be swayed. But... I'd like to think I have some sound reasoning behind it.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I just noticed something a little funny....what mother in their right mind would be more relaxed by learning more about social media?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
So, I guess I'll go over this briefly. Well, as briefly as I can.

Let's imagine I gave you access to your inventory everywhere. Well, at that point, the size of your hotbar would become irrelevant. Because after every conversation you just refill the hotbar so long as you had topics. Which would mean there's very little decision making opportunity. The only choices you would have would be what actions you do to generate topics.

Now, let's look at the game with the current design, but in a situation that just isn't in the game yet. Let's say you can go to a coffee shop, and you have 4 different people you could talk to. Suddenly the size of your hotbar matters. Because with a smarts of 1, you can hold two full conversations(6 topics). So now you have to make a decision on which two people to talk to. You have to make decisions on which topics to load. There is now strategy involved.

So on one hand, you have choosing actions as the only form of gameplay, and on the other, you have choosing actions, and topic strategy. You may disagree with me (which is fine) but I feel that adding a strategic component makes for a more engaging game. Beause you're sequestered to the house currently, it just seems like an annoyance, but when you're out and about in a larger world, the Hotbar becomes your 5th resource bar.

Now I don't expect people that are annoyed by the design to be swayed. But... I'd like to think I have some sound reasoning behind it.
No that actually does make sense and I did get used to it as I played more. It especially makes sense if you're planning on having events where there are multiple girls to talk to in 1 timeslot.

One thing I did find a bit confusing was trying to figure out how to encourage secondary interests and/or archetypes. Mom has has a secondary interest you can encourage right away but I wasn't able to get any others for her and wasn't able to get any for either of the sisters. Mom has an alternate archetype displayed right off the bat as well but I haven't found a way to actually encourage it.

I got as far as being able to motorboat the big sister after cleaning the bathroom when she's in there and also being able to sneak in and watch her shower but I haven't found any comparable content for the mom or little sister. Obviously this is a pretty early release so I'm guessing this may be it so far.

Edit: Been playing it a bit more and I think I'm getting a better feel for how to progress. I think the real key is just to make sure all of your conversation topics always have at least 1 interest that matches the girl, even if 1 or more of the others is on their ban list. You still get xp for it, just not as much relationship score. And I think you need all of the topics under each interest you want to be green before you can suggest it? Will find out soon.

Last edited:

Dave86

Dec 4, 2017
And why not keep only permanent topics on the hotbar? If in most situations, other transient topics will be needed to improve the statistics.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
And why not keep only permanent topics on the hotbar? If in most situations, other transient topics will be needed to improve the statistics.
That arguement would hold weight, if there weren't multiple permanent topics in the game, or if you were only allowed to use one in your hotbar at a given time. But, there are enough permanent topics in the game to fully load a 10 slot hotbar and have some to spare, which would then result in the same problem.

One thing I did find a bit confusing was trying to figure out how to encourage secondary interests and/or archetypes. Mom has has a secondary interest you can encourage right away but I wasn't able to get any others for her and wasn't able to get any for either of the sisters. Mom has an alternate archetype displayed right off the bat as well but I haven't found a way to actually encourage it.

I got as far as being able to motorboat the big sister after cleaning the bathroom when she's in there and also being able to sneak in and watch her shower but I haven't found any comparable content for the mom or little sister. Obviously this is a pretty early release so I'm guessing this may be it so far.
If you look at Diane's character sheet, on the left there is a section called possible Secondary Interests. Those are all interests that Diane has at least one skill maxed at. Each interest is comprised of up to 2 different skills. The skills shown in the green ar the skills already maxed. The grey skills are the skills that haven't been maxed yet. Once all skills are green, you can give that character that interest. Which is important specifcally for Archetypes. IF you wanted to migrate Diane from the Mother Archetype, to the Relaxed Mother Archetype, you'd need to make sure she had all the interests of the Archetype she's migrating towards.

As for further content. There some more content With Relaxed Mother Diane than with Mother Diane. She stops locking the bathroom door for one. But all in all...There isn't much else. I spent half of my Dev time this update building a lot of systems in the code to make adding content a lot easier. The next update will deffinitely have more content than this one. Currently there are only 4 archetypes in the game. Mother, Relaxed Mother, Older Sister, Younger Sister. An Archetype operates as a personality, with thier own Interests and Bans, A new outfit, and a new schedule with new events. I plan to add at least 1 more archetype to each character next update, and more if time permits.

Last edited:
Reactions: khumak and wizyy

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Edit: Been playing it a bit more and I think I'm getting a better feel for how to progress. I think the real key is just to make sure all of your conversation topics always have at least 1 interest that matches the girl, even if 1 or more of the others is on their ban list. You still get xp for it, just not as much relationship score. And I think you need all of the topics under each interest you want to be green before you can suggest it? Will find out soon.
Not every topic needs to have a LIKED tag. But the conversation does need to result in a positive relationship boost for xp to be granted. So you can talk about 2 Topics they like(at least one LIKED tag), and one thing they are neutral on(No LIKED or BANNED tags) and still get xp. And LIKED tags do supercede BANNED tags. So a character that has a ban on movies but likes music, would actually like a musical. BANNED tags cannot gain xp at all however. Just a heads up.

Reactions: wizyy

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Here's the repeatable useful stuff I have so far, including yours. Posting more in hope of finding out if there's anything worth continuing to grind for (still don't have Stealth and can't seem to get Diane's archetype).

Weekdays 12:00-15:00 - Diane - Living room - watch TV - +5 relationship/+5 Focus
Every day 21:00 - Becky's room - +1 stealth
Every day 18:00 - Kitchen - Family dinner - +5 to Focus, Stamina, Health
Every day 09:00 - My bathroom - Becky shower (locked)
Every day 19:00 - Kitchen - Becky homework - +10 for cleaning
Every day 20:00 - My Bathroom - Gina shower - Sneak a peek (available incest rank 1) - +2 stealth/+1 perverted/+1 incest
Wed-Sat 21:00 - My bathroom - Gina clean - +10 for cleaning
Every day 17:00 - Front yard - Charlene wave, no effect yet

Fri-Sat 24:00 - Living room - watch TV - Gina drunk - various outcomes (can use incest rank 1, 2, fitness 1)
Friday 23:00 - parents room - +2 incest/+2 stealth
I hadn't seenn the Gina TV or parents incest scene so far, will have to look out for those. Thanks for the info :)

Oh I almost forgot, you missed one at 21:00 in your bathroom. If you have the right stats you can clean the bathroom with Gina in there and then motorboat her tits. I forget what stats are required, I think just incest level 1 though.

Last edited:

incrediban

May 4, 2017
I hadn't seenn the Gina TV or parents incest scene so far, will have to look out for those. Thanks for the info :)

Oh I almost forgot, you missed one at 21:00 in your bathroom. If you have the right stats you can clean the bathroom with Gina in there and then motorboat her tits. I forget what stats are required, I think just incest level 1 though.
No it's in there, it's just Wed-Sat not every day, though it is +15 once you've got enough Gina stats and the room is dirty enough.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I'm still stubornly only doing marketing for Dianes social media stat, because I think I'm going to give in and use the bathroom mirror to boost charm (it seems like the only way and if done right I should be able to avoid vanity lvl 2). If I used online profile as well to up the mom's social media, that's too much MC vanity experience on top to keep below the negatives. That should finish up all the current viewable content.

Baal7734 Sidenote: Any idea why no one who has the ability to has updated the OP yet? it certainly isn't that many pages to search, but there is no real hint it's necessary and that 1.04 build is a REALLY buggy version compared to what's currently accessable. If you know who can update that, I would definitely PM them. Also, I thought I read there is a 1.09 version out somewhere, but I couldn't find it on the patreon or here. Is it just still in the works?

1n17

Jan 5, 2018
There is now strategy involved.
But... I'd like to think I have some sound reasoning behind it.
no there isnt and no you dont, this is badly thought out and you just add pointless tedium, what really happens is: player goes to location x and sees conversation target(s) -> checks topics they are interested in (clicks) -> optionally moves to location where he is allowed to change his hotbar (...) -> swaps their hotbar accordingly (more clicks) -> goes back and proceeds with conversation

example better solution: have counters for topics and random slots, current bonus slots become either additional fixed slot/s, ie. at smarts 1 every convo player gets 4 randomized topics from pool and 2 preset ones (determined by recent highest exp gains, eg. cleaned like mad past days - guaranteed to have related topic), also using an item (magazine etc) should override one of preset topics or have additional 'bonus' slot and be reusable for a time period (this thing of talked about a book once, hurr durr i guess i have to buy/read new one is simply jarring)

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Baal7734 I don't see this being a mojor issue since there is so much room in the permanent topic section and probably not enough skills to fill it. But every time I boot up the game it adds an extra permanent news topic to my permanent inventory
1565678869966.png
UPDATE: I thought I could burn permanent topics but I can't, looks like the amount of times I can open the game till this is patched has it's limits. Please fix in the next update or let me know what I can do currently.

Last edited:

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Baal7734 I don't see this being a mojor issue since there is so much room in the permanent topic section and probably not enough skills to fill it. But every time I boot up the game it adds an extra permanent news topic to my permanent inventory
View attachment 370599
UPDATE: I thought I could burn permanent topics but I can't, looks like the amount of times I can open the game till this is patched has it's limits. Please fix in the next update or let me know what I can do currently.
This bug is fixed in 0.01.09

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
no there isnt and no you dont, this is badly thought out and you just add pointless tedium, what really happens is: player goes to location x and sees conversation target(s) -> checks topics they are interested in (clicks) -> optionally moves to location where he is allowed to change his hotbar (...) -> swaps their hotbar accordingly (more clicks) -> goes back and proceeds with conversation
Currently yes, but you obviously didn't read my example , where going back to change topics might not be an option, such as in a location outside the house that would take time, money, and or resources to reach. If you're not willing to read my reason, but then rebuke it, I don't see any reason to read yours...outside of pointing out where you're wrong some more. So onward I go.

example better solution: have counters for topics and random slots, current bonus slots become either additional fixed slot/s, ie. at smarts 1 every convo player gets 4 randomized topics from pool and 2 preset ones (determined by recent highest exp gains, eg. cleaned like mad past days - guaranteed to have related topic), also using an item (magazine etc) should override one of preset topics or have additional 'bonus' slot and be reusable for a time period (this thing of talked about a book once, hurr durr i guess i have to buy/read new one is simply jarring)
So i state the my goal is to add strategy (something you obviously didn't read, because ...reading = hard?) and your solution is to randomize responses....Hmmm....Yeah that sounds terrible. Items are reuseable, if the person rejects the item. That's one of the benfits of items over standard topics. But once you givve a person a magazine...you can'
t give it to someone else, as you no longer have it. <--novel idea

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I'm still stubornly only doing marketing for Dianes social media stat, because I think I'm going to give in and use the bathroom mirror to boost charm (it seems like the only way and if done right I should be able to avoid vanity lvl 2). If I used online profile as well to up the mom's social media, that's too much MC vanity experience on top to keep below the negatives. That should finish up all the current viewable content.

Baal7734 Sidenote: Any idea why no one who has the ability to has updated the OP yet? it certainly isn't that many pages to search, but there is no real hint it's necessary and that 1.04 build is a REALLY buggy version compared to what's currently accessable. If you know who can update that, I would definitely PM them. Also, I thought I read there is a 1.09 version out somewhere, but I couldn't find it on the patreon or here. Is it just still in the works?
/shrug No clue. They should just give the power to Edit the OP of this post...if that's doable.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
But then again, I refuse to manage the upload folders, outside the ones I already have to...so maybe not.

3.10 star(s) 109 Votes