aldan

Mar 21, 2019
У меня есть потенциальное исправление для этого в следующем исправлении. Мне трудно это проверить, потому что это, похоже, проблема скорости обработки. Мой компьютер немного лучше, чем средний ПК, поэтому я не могу воспроизвести проблему, я добавил некоторые временные задержки, чтобы дать коду время для синхронизации.

У меня есть исправление для этого в следующем исправлении.
[/ЦИТАТА]
ичюлгт нисвтнркокариг

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Does the salon exist yet? I just unlocked it and the wardrobe, but I'm not sure how to access them.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
nvm, I broke the game by maxing my charisma...I saved it after and now my game will no longer load. It might have to do with the permanent topic for that stat not having a picture yet I'm guessing.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Dave86

Dec 4, 2017
nvm, I broke the game by maxing my charisma...I saved it after and now my game will no longer load. It might have to do with the permanent topic for that stat not having a picture yet I'm guessing.
The same thing happened to me, when I reach the maximum of charisma, it unlocks romance and the game is broken. It cannot be saved or loaded.

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
I looked at the online shopping and there was nothing there and no quit shopping this is at the very beginning of the game. That really needs to be fixed

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I fixed the charisma bug in version . Same with the shopping bug.

Reactions: Yevaud6

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
C:\Users\<<<USERNAME>>>\AppData\LocalLow\Night City Productions

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
PLease, as a courtesy to that excel fan that just can't get enough of bill gates and his billions;) ...
Do make some mirrors of your own and offer them up ... so that dev's links do not go red dead...

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Baal7734 Is there a reason Videogames rank 1 "unlocks videogames"? it seems like this attribute of Videogames rank 1 ultimately does nothing because you either unlocked videogames via another skill, giving you access to play video games before rank 1 or you have somehow miraculously gotten videogames to rank 1 before an unlocking videogames with something else and video games is unlocked due to being displayed like any other skill....Just seems odd.

Last edited:

Haspes

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2019
Baal7734

Is the PC supposed to lose relationship with Diane just by walking into the livingroom when she's cleaning? Because everytime I go into the livingroom between 1 and 3 in the afternoon I lose 10 relationship with her, and if I make the mistake of trying to clean while she's in the livingroom at 1pm, then I lose 15 relationship 10 at 1pm and then I gain 5 from cleaning, then lose another 10 at 3 when I'm done cleaning..... (I assume this is a bug, but hadn't seen it reported yet.).

Also when the PC goes into the bathroom they can repeatedly (use the mirror, or take showers) regardless of how low their stats are. So it's a cheap and easy way to farm Charisma and cleaning based stats.

Using version .1.08

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Baal7734

Is the PC supposed to lose relationship with Diane just by walking into the livingroom when she's cleaning? Because everytime I go into the livingroom between 1 and 3 in the afternoon I lose 10 relationship with her, and if I make the mistake of trying to clean while she's in the livingroom at 1pm, then I lose 15 relationship 10 at 1pm and then I gain 5 from cleaning, then lose another 10 at 3 when I'm done cleaning..... (I assume this is a bug, but hadn't seen it reported yet.).

Also when the PC goes into the bathroom they can repeatedly (use the mirror, or take showers) regardless of how low their stats are. So it's a cheap and easy way to farm Charisma and cleaning based stats.

Using version .1.08
The livingroom is your chore, which is why you gain +5 with Diane when she isn't in there, but she definitely would be pissed with you if she saw you while she was cleaning up your mess. The kitchen is Becky's chore so she actually appreciates the assistance if you help clean at 16:00, and you won't get negatives for seeing her.

As for the bathroom mirror, I noticed that too, but it seemed like a double edge sword and I avoided using it upon second attempt of the game because it boosts vanity as well. Which in higher ranks can give negative stats. He just patched the mirror a few days ago (it used to accidentally be a second shower button) so I suspect it isn't intentionally ignoring your stats. Shower looks like it's nothing but positive stats. Use it while you can, because I'm sure it will be patched next version.

Reactions: Haspes

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Anyone know when the parents have sex? Apparently you can peek, but the door is always locked with them being asleep whenever I check. I've been scanning every day and time I can. I just can't seem to find it.

wizyy

Nov 24, 2017
I loooove the mechanics of this game!
Hoping for more content soon - little things here and there which can surprise you and break up the grind.

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
Was a hueg fan of Superpowered in the early days, and still remember it fondly. Drifted away because, honestly, it was a bit like replaying an old shooter...what was once fresh and exciting became stale and dated as time and development techniques moved on. However, I was excited to hear that one of the few truly ambitious devs would be putting out something a bit more modern, with tighter gameplay and animation. Hopefully we'll see both the quality images and really fun moments one expects from NCP without the grindiness and interminable development cycles. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on how this shapes up, and maybe becoming a patron again if things go well. I'll be cheering Baal on.

3.10 star(s) 109 Votes