Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
Ok man u no need to sorry. I am not like many here who CRY for english. Just because...
I understand u about NTR, been following the other game that all NTR content are locked. I mean, hella bullshit. I even forgot game title now. He said he put on voting after chaper 7 to unlock NTR, what is even bigger shit to me. I think NTR should be included in every game as an option. So who don't love it, just turn OFF and every1 are happy.
even the optional NTR is squalor ))
I don’t blame you, I just wanted to know if there would be such misery as “NTR and the Cuckold” just to save time and money
it’s just that even "optional NTR" is unacceptable to me ... and I noticed that then many developers make a couple of "NTR and Cuckold" no choice
I really don’t blame you)) I just wanted to know the exact genre of this game

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
My games tend to be more sandbox than others. I don't force content. I make content, and let you decide if you're going to persue it. But to each thier own.

Reactions: 1010691010

trogan3000

Jul 10, 2017
doesn't mater what link i press to download game get a virus warning with kapersky can anybody help ?

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
doesn't mater what link i press to download game get a virus warning with kapersky can anybody help ?
Yeah your kapersky settings are too high. You can either white flag my program, or lower your settings. When you have Kaspersky set to high, it will block most games that are brand new.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Might i interject that discussions about what is or isnt NTR should be left to a other topic/thread. This is a discussion thread about the game, meant to give constructive feedback to a developer, not to push your opinion upon them regarding its content.

It's the dev's game, he/she determins what to do with it and what not, if you dont agree, pack up and find something else, no need to antagonize people.

Thank you, now lets get back on topic please.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Could we get a Mega Link perhaps? I never have any problems with it and i almost always have problems with all the others

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Thanks. Yeah actions are limited right now, but I'll be adding more and more things to do with each update.
i got your 1.05 build and found a bug, when you pick persuader as your starting skill, go to your bathroom, practice charm in the mirror, you will get stuck in a loop and can't get out of it, every time you click continue, it just keeps giving you skill points, the only way out of it is to close the game out

Reactions: Canto Forte

venom1

Nov 3, 2018
stuck when you goto shopping -> cheapos
nothing clickable on screen

nevermind, restarted, loaded save and it worked

talked to diane, got stuck in adding xp loop, cant exit convo

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
THERE is NO CONTENT ... NOTHING to DO!!! Of course you will get stuck ...

THERE IS NOTHING to DO yet!

Also ... Advertising EXCEL!!!! Of all bill gates trolls ... WE GOT the EXCEL oNE???

bas! bas! Kick this EXCEL troll into submission!!!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fz

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug 0.01.05
PC
picked persuader

1) Cleaning Living Room the icon say you need 10 stamina when you clean it you lose 14 stamina
2) You clean a room and he don´t update it for exampel the room is messy or dirty you clean and the room is messy or dirty after it. Only when you clean it a second time it goes to clean.
3) law topic? from Becky not get

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 109 Votes