bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Thanks bas, can you fix the tags and genre as well? Please remove fantasy, and adventure, and add voyerism, incest, masturbation, and animation
Derp - I'd already fixed the tags but forgot about the genre spoiler stuff. That's fixed now too.

Reactions: Baal7734

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So all that's there currently is voyeur? That's dissapointing. Also with a title like loser and the devs history I'm just gonna assume the worst and see myself out.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I see the "voyeurism" tag so will he be spying on his family and getting off to his parents having sex or his mother and sister getting fucked right? Better to ask first then to deal with that sneaky shit again lol
Oh it's called loser which doesn't fill me with confidence.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I see the "voyeurism" tag so will he be spying on his family and getting off to his parents having sex or his mother and sister getting fucked right? Better to ask first then to deal with that sneaky shit again lol
Oh it's called loser which doesn't fill me with confidence.
Currently yes, you can only see your parents making the sex. Or spy on them in the shower. Though can molest one of your sisters a bit....Options will expand in further updates, but it is a first release, so most of the develoment so far has gone into building the structure of the game.

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I prefer much easier navigation facilities, as there is so little content at the moment I am not motivated to struggle, one to return to, perhaps.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
<--- v0.01.05 Bugfixes, and more platform options

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
it smell blackmailing and NTR to me.. coming from that "best friend" later on...

Reactions: brybry1311

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
You: Will i be able to lose my waifu to a BBC?

Dev: No

*insert random douchbag npc that steals your girl and happens to be black*

Well............at least he suffered from small dick syndrom right!............right? :oops:

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
tell me right away will it be NTR? or normal game?
You do not define normal. Your preferences are not everybody elses prefrences. I don't know what you mean by NTR so I will be using the sites definition.

unknown.png
No. There will not be any content designed to cause jealousy.

Now if you meant "Is there any 'sharing' content planned?". Yes but it will be avoidable.

3.10 star(s) 108 Votes