Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
You do not define normal. Your preferences are not everybody elses prefrences. I don't know what you mean by NTR so I will be using the sites definition.

View attachment 364961
No. There will not be any content designed to cause jealousy.

Now if you meant "Is there any 'sharing' content planned?". Yes but it will be avoidable.
"NTR" is cheating or when someone takes someone away from you
So you say that there will be an NTR avoidable ... everything is clearly moving on ...

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Imagine each character as having a spiderweb of directions you can guide them through. one part of the web may be bimbo slut content, where they fuck everything they see. One may be them being loyal girlfriend. One may be them being a submissive slave. Each character will be different, with different options, but each character will have monogamous, and non manogamous content.

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
Imagine each character as having a spiderweb of directions you can guide them through. one part of the web may be bimbo slut content, where they fuck everything they see. One may be them being loyal girlfriend. One may be them being a submissive slave. Each character will be different, with different options, but each character will have monogamous, and non manogamous content.
NTR + cuckold...

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Super powered was getting to complicated to navigate. So this is fresh start for me.
Yeah, my goal with this game is for it to be as complex as superpowered, but much simplier to learn. And I haven't quit Superpowered. For every 2 Superpowered updates, I'll spend a month working on Loser...plus any bonus content my higher tier patrons request of course.

soulx

Apr 1, 2018
Does anyone else fail when he talks to the mother and does not let him out of the conversation?

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Loser is donation only.
It's a the project I work on to help keep me from burning out. If you like it and want to toss me some money...cool.

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
Pay to DEV if u asking NTR to be in the game. They usually asking (beg) from us to pay.
I didn't like "superpowered" at all ... there is a NTR and a cuckold! but this is my personal opinion
I just noticed that this is a "superpowered" developer, which means that the eta game will have the same genre... So I pass by ... good luck to everyone
sorry for google translation

JJadams

May 25, 2017
Does anyone knows where the saves are located ? I'm not a big fan of grinding for stats in a game

3.10 star(s) 108 Votes