MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
So only content is watching your parents fuck? Yeah that's what everyone wants to see. Instead of wasting time on that you could have actually focused on the MC.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I'll keep an eye on this one for when it has more content, given its from the people behind Superpowered I dont fear NTR will show up at all, after all in Superpowered there was no NTR. The dude just mind-fucked all his classmates and potential LI, and made money out of whoring them out... it was based on YOU the players choice if you SAW that content.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
how does stat adjustment work in unity? people keep asking for the save file. But I went there and found nothing that I could adjust. Does it require a seperate program?

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Rasler321

Jun 4, 2017
It will be such a mental dilemma choosing between playing the v1.0 of THIS, or Cyberpunk 2077: Cyberpunk Unlimited.

• Haha

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I just want to know what I have to do to trigger the current content. I've been chatting up social media with the mom to see if I can get her to gain Braggart for a secondary sub interest. But social media doesn't seem to be appearing in her interest list. I'm making sure to only mix it in once so she's happy by the end of the conversation. Does it only appear once it hits 100?

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I just want to know what I have to do to trigger the current content. I've been chatting up social media with the mom to see if I can get her to gain Braggart for a secondary sub interest. But social media doesn't seem to be appearing in her interest list. I'm making sure to only mix it in once so she's happy by the end of the conversation. Does it only appear once it hits 100?
If she's gaining social media xp, once her skill reaches 10-15 it will become visible in her skill list.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
If she's gaining social media xp, once her skill reaches 10-15 it will become visible in her skill list.
I don't know if it's a glitch, but I bought a magazine from the shop. I tried going back multiple times after that but after I click on the cheap shop option it wipes the screen of any selections and the game gets soft locked? I figured this might be a bug instead of an intentional one-time use feature.

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
hope this "remake" has all old content included. kinda like charging Patreons to buy old content, on a new engine. next, i suppoe we'll have to log onto bethesda net to access the game too.
Dont know about that but I had to download this one on the Epic Games store

vergil414

Nov 11, 2018
Currently yes, you can only see your parents making the sex. Or spy on them in the shower. Though can molest one of your sisters a bit....Options will expand in further updates, but it is a first release, so most of the develoment so far has gone into building the structure of the game.
:cry:I can‘t get the sence at all,could you give a save here?
Thanks,i think i still don’t get how to play this game

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I don't know if it's a glitch, but I bought a magazine from the shop. I tried going back multiple times after that but after I click on the cheap shop option it wipes the screen of any selections and the game gets soft locked? I figured this might be a bug instead of an intentional one-time use feature.
I have a potential fix for that in the next bugfix. It hard for me to test it, because it seems to be an issue of processing speed. My computer is quite a bit better than the average PC, so I can't replicate the problem I've added some timed delays to give the code time to sync up.
Baal7734 when I try to "practice charm" in bathroom it triggers "take a shower" instead, "take a shower" also triggers the shower event.
I have a fix for that in the next bugfix.

3.10 star(s) 109 Votes