Perfect S

Oct 20, 2019
Are there any MMF scenes in the game, or at least hints of them? Or are you the only male character in the game? there is just a swing tag present, so I'm asking) thanks in advance for the answer)
In the version I played, yes. And they were unavoidable in a certain character's route. Was one of the reasons I dropped it.

narukofan13

Jun 5, 2017
Currently in testing phase.
do we have any idea when the new update will drop? I believe i read in here somewhere the dev has a 2-3 month cycle but their most recent post on patreon was mid march. I really like the game and can't wait to play the update but i just want to temper my own expectations. this is in no way a demand for faster releases.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Are there any MMF scenes in the game, or at least hints of them? Or are you the only male character in the game? there is just a swing tag present, so I'm asking) thanks in advance for the answer)
Best as I recall, no MMF (yet). But I haven't done a full playthrough in awhile.
There are some scenes involving Nathan, Becky and her girlfriend Jay, who's pre-op trans. (Some phobics might label that MMF)
'Swinging' tag is present because F95 tag rules are that if one instance of a thing is in it, it gets that tag.
Nat is the sort that just doesn't give a crap if the people he's having sex with are also sleeping with others. These aren't his 'love interests' or 'his harem'. At most, they're all 'fuck buddies'.
do we have any idea when the new update will drop? I believe i read in here somewhere the dev has a 2-3 month cycle but their most recent post on patreon was mid march. I really like the game and can't wait to play the update but i just want to temper my own expectations. this is in no way a demand for faster releases.
Content complete. Bug hunting complete (?). Release version probably being complied today.
As to when that finds it's way here.... >shrugs<

As to his dev cycle. It's targeted as 8wks per game. Mostly he's good at hitting the mark.
But with the switch from SP to SP2 (building up a new game isn't fast) and a major refactoring of Loser, there've been understandable delays recently.

He's quiet on Patreon, etc, because he mostly interacts with his supporters on Discord (where he live streams all his dev work).

billegacy

Mar 15, 2019
You are missing one requirement there, Intox is only at 30% you need it to be 40%
How to reach that has been posted already, so maybe scroll back in topics and browse through, or do a Search?
A valid tip is that Diane appears many times from early morning to evening in Kitchen and Livingroom, visit those before anything else and she will drink.You don't have to use an time consuming action, just visit them.
At 18:00 it is crucial to attend dinner with a drink topic in your bar so you can offer her wine with dinner.
Ok,you can visit her and at 18 00 you can offer her a drink.
But after that she's nowhere to be found and intoxication decrease by 10% per hour.
So,when time reaches 22 00,intoxication is ALWAYS at 30%.
And obviously,she's not drunk.

I did it once more and finally it happened.I really don't know how,actually.Every stat but intoxication was there at all previous times.Maybe you need to repeat it some times?Who knows...

Last edited:

betaboy_69

Feb 5, 2024
Also,. anyone know how to increase interest points for Jay?
Edit: I got the AT. But I can't seem to find Jay's house. Did anybody else have the same issue?

Last edited:

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Might have discovered a bug.

First run
Toggled a few main char options to true. clicked on max stats.
You can't go back to other chars, it goes back to main char stats instead (left arrow).
saved game

second run (closing game and restoring save game)
Now it is stuck on Diane, only goes back to to main char (left arrow) doesn't go forward to other chars.

Have to use up/down to get to other chars in page 2. :FacePalm: :HideThePain:

Last edited:

Koot123

May 8, 2022
Best as I recall, no MMF (yet). But I haven't done a full playthrough in awhile.
There are some scenes involving Nathan, Becky and her girlfriend Jay, who's pre-op trans. (Some phobics might label that MMF)
'Swinging' tag is present because F95 tag rules are that if one instance of a thing is in it, it gets that tag.
Nat is the sort that just doesn't give a crap if the people he's having sex with are also sleeping with others. These aren't his 'love interests' or 'his harem'. At most, they're all 'fuck buddies'.

Content complete. Bug hunting complete (?). Release version probably being complied today.
As to when that finds it's way here.... >shrugs<

As to his dev cycle. It's targeted as 8wks per game. Mostly he's good at hitting the mark.
But with the switch from SP to SP2 (building up a new game isn't fast) and a major refactoring of Loser, there've been understandable delays recently.

He's quiet on Patreon, etc, because he mostly interacts with his supporters on Discord (where he live streams all his dev work).
Thanks for the answer! Yes, I'm just looking for such an experience in a game where the heroines are real personalities and not just harem dolls for MC and where they have their own lives, too

Reactions: EmperorGus

SRoy89

Not Newbie
Donor
Feb 25, 2020
Loser-0.11.00
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.10 star(s) 110 Votes