• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

wizyy

Nov 24, 2017
Ok now I've loaded the save that same monday but I've actually attended the dinner, career father has the announcement there, that MUST be the trigger! Yay, will edit this if all goes well. :)
EDIT:
Well shit, that wasn't the trigger.
BUT Richard mentioned the friday night, maybe friday then is the continuation? Sigh why does it have to be the same night when I'm grinding Becky stuff :/
EDIT 2:
So the father has to announce his career move before monday, nothing to do with friday, next monday it all resolved.
Sheesh.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Teraxricos

Cipher

Apr 22, 2017
Ok now I've loaded the save that same monday but I've actually attended the dinner, career father has the announcement there, that MUST be the trigger! Yay, will edit this if all goes well. :)
EDIT:
Well shit, that wasn't the trigger.
BUT Richard mentioned the friday night, maybe friday then is the continuation? Sigh why does it have to be the same night when I'm grinding Becky stuff :/
Uh i didn't know Richard had a special announcement i must have skipped through it, shame
But i didn't have to do anything else special
In fact because i was play testing i think i just skipped days (slept through them) until monday arrived lol
Sorry though i don't see what is off it just worked for me when i was doing effectively the same thing you are

wizyy

Nov 24, 2017
Uh i didn't know Richard had a special announcement i must have skipped through it, shame
But i didn't have to do anything else special
In fact because i was play testing i think i just skipped days (slept through them) until monday arrived lol
Sorry though i don't see what is off it just worked for me when i was doing effectively the same thing you are
Yeah you must have attended at least one dinner before monday, that triggers it, if the announcement is on monday dinner, you can only bone Diane the next monday :D Just my luck I had the announcement dinner on monday :)

Reactions: Cipher

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
The issue isn't the grind itself so much as it being time gated. The skill grinding is actually okay or at least close. I just don't like having to wait for one hour of one week to actually be able to do something like progress Becky.

And thanks for the tip about meditation. I'll check that out once I've dumped all these Blowjob topic conversations on Charlie that I got while flirting with Gina. Hopefully she likes them. The way you can't stop your inventory from cluttering with topics you don't need is kinda annoying.

Reactions: karollol

petkan

Dec 13, 2020
Does he have both elements of any secondary interest at 100%?
For instance for workhorse, one of his requirements to change AT, you need aggression at 100% and money at 100%
He already has by default money at 100% but until you get aggression there too the option won't show up
No he has no aggression 100%. He has no aggression at all.
I'm starting to work on it.
Thank you dude! It is always useful to have people like you!

Cipher

Apr 22, 2017
The issue isn't the grind itself so much as it being time gated. The skill grinding is actually okay or at least close. I just don't like having to wait for one hour of one week to actually be able to do something like progress Becky.

And thanks for the tip about meditation. I'll check that out once I've dumped all these Blowjob topic conversations on Charlie that I got while flirting with Gina. Hopefully she likes them. The way you can't stop your inventory from cluttering with topics you don't need is kinda annoying.
You can burn topics (or even trash them) instead of using them to converse with someone
The animation is a bit slow though and if i had one request it would be to have the ability to burn multiple copies or several different topics at the same time

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
You can burn topics (or even trash them) instead of using them to converse with someone
The animation is a bit slow though and if i had one request it would be to have the ability to burn multiple copies or several different topics at the same time
Yeah I've been burning them, but when you've stacked up like ten topics about social media just because you were trying to pass an hour it's annoying. Being able to burn a lot of topics at once would be nice.

Reactions: Cipher

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
How to have sexual scenes with the mom, just give a save. This game is too cringe to even begin to understand how to play

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
How to have sexual scenes with the mom, just give a save. This game is too cringe to even begin to understand how to play
Tbh I'm not sure she has any yet? All the sex scenes I've seen have been pretty low key. This game is very slow paced, so don't expect much sexiness from it for awhile.

Also it's a unity game and getting saves out of those is a pain in the ass.

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
I seem to have a bug? So frustrating - took ages for Richard to become Career Father, Diane has lust 100, relationship 100, Nathan arousal 46 and has Rot Gut Whiskey in both bars, monday I took her to the bar and the ending is exactly the same - she calls for Richard.
What.the.fck :(
well... whiskey must be placed into the "carry bar" not in hotbar (check it) on monday night you grab mother and go to the bar - then she says "enough drinking - prices too high" Nate show the bottle of whiskey and transformation sing is appear. something like that.

P.S. many people complaining about grind and lack of content - and they dont mentioned dialogs, situations and variety of available actions for gamer. exactly what i like in this game (and i not only one in it). open world novel? is that even exists?

Cipher

Apr 22, 2017
Tbh I'm not sure she has any yet? All the sex scenes I've seen have been pretty low key. This game is very slow paced, so don't expect much sexiness from it for awhile.

Also it's a unity game and getting saves out of those is a pain in the ass.
Diane has sexual scenes, most of them were added this update
The saves are not in the game folder but they aren't hard to find, just follow DevilK's instructions he posted a save as well
I agree though it is slow paced but i also thing it's the game's strongest feature not a weakness
It nailed the feeling of slowly corrupting someone instead of "magically" or mind controlling someone into getting on their knees

Reactions: OGRey and petkan

Evgen

Jun 19, 2017
Hi, maybe someone knows. 32 bit version does not work on PC. The screen turns on Unity, then a black screen is on for a long time and an error appears about closing the application. Need help

3.10 star(s) 108 Votes