Cipher

Apr 22, 2017
It bugs me that i cannot make game screen smaller. I don't want it all over my huge monitor.
It's not on the first post of this thread but the dev actually puts out a version of the game that allows you to resize the window as you very well wish

You can find it on his patreon page or the direct
Download the last option that has "Resizable" on the name

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Overall I like this version. There's a few minor bugs but nothing huge. One thing I think could use some improvement in the current version is Becky's path through the dance party. That seems excessively grindy compared to the other girls so far. It would be nice if there were either some options during the party that were more effective or if there was more than 1 day per week that you could make progress on it. For instance dance party both Friday and Saturday night would be a big improvement for her IMO. Or maybe Tilly comes over for a sleepover one day per week.

Reactions: Johny Alfa

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Ran into another bug with Dianne. I have her AT maxed out and on Monday night at 23:00 she's sitting on the couch drinking wine. My relation with her is too low to ask her what's wrong and "leave her to it" causes the game to hang. The only thing you can do is quit the game.

Reactions: Doctor Shark

zephrates

May 12, 2017
Given that Superpowered is basically unplayable without mods even after all this time, this seems headed straight down that same, dubious path. I doubt I will bother with any new updates.

• Haha
Reactions: Johny Alfa

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Is there a trick to getting the party rooftop event for Becky's final upgrade? I can't seem to find any combination of things to do at the party that lead to that option. I can repeat the 7 minutes of heaven thing from the previous upgrade, but that doesn't lead to the rooftop unless it just requires repetition. I have all of the listed requirements met.

Cipher

Apr 22, 2017
Is there a trick to getting the party rooftop event for Becky's final upgrade? I can't seem to find any combination of things to do at the party that lead to that option. I can repeat the 7 minutes of heaven thing from the previous upgrade, but that doesn't lead to the rooftop unless it just requires repetition. I have all of the listed requirements met.
If i remember correctly you need to get Jay's intoxication up and since she can't drink you can only do it with weed
I could be wrong though it has been a while

Reactions: OGRey

Aero34

Oct 11, 2018
Please someone do me a huge favour and give me a save file with everything unlocked thus far or at the latest update. Y'all know how grindy the game is and as a new player and perhaps even patron, ALL THE GRIND IS IN THE WAY!!

Reactions: otakujo

watdapakisdis

Aug 24, 2016
I still have no idea how certain topics give XP to an unrelated stat. Can someone explain to me why sometimes discussing Finance will give out Entertainment XP?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I still have no idea how certain topics give XP to an unrelated stat. Can someone explain to me why sometimes discussing Finance will give out Entertainment XP?
I could be wrong, but I think if you're talking to someone the topics are randomly generated and can be any topic that has at least 1 match with the interests of whoever you're talking to. So it doesn't matter which topics you used as long as you didn't fail the conversation outright. You need a positive relationship result I believe for a chance at a topic.

Cipher

Apr 22, 2017
I could be wrong, but I think if you're talking to someone the topics are randomly generated and can be any topic that has at least 1 match with the interests of whoever you're talking to. So it doesn't matter which topics you used as long as you didn't fail the conversation outright. You need a positive relationship result I believe for a chance at a topic.
The dev can give more under the hood details from personal experience everything you said is right
And Nathan gains xp from all teh topics he used as well as all the topics the other character used
As to show a conversation goes both ways and Nathan isn't just talking to a dummy or a wall lol
Characters will only gain xp in the topics Nathan uses if the overall outcome is positive yes
Rule of thumb it means you gotta have 2 topics of things they like and one neutral

3.10 star(s) 109 Votes