Cipher

Apr 22, 2017
How upgrade Dianes AT?
Depends on which AT you mean
I am going to go on a limb and assume you mean the latest one added in this patch the restrained mother
In that case you need to take her to the bar at 23:00 on a monday as well as meet all the other requirements listed on the hint

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
In the beginning there's only one source of immoral that i have seen - Diane.
Any and all activities that you do to Diane while she's passed out drunk give immoral skill
No, I retoractively gave the older scenes where you fondle a passed out Gina Immoral xp as well ;)

And once you upgrade her AT she tends to always pass out drunk on a daily basis lol
I wonder why... :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: OGRey and Cipher

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I can't seem to figure out how to upgrade to either Restrained Mother or Popular Sister. I have the cool outfit but the dance party thing I used to get for Becky in previous versions never happens. I have 100 relation with her. For Dianne I think my problem might be arousal. If I give her champaigne I can finger her when she's passed out on her bed but depending on the situation that either seems to boost her arousal significantly or drop it significantly. At no point do I have an option to use the rotgut whiskey it tells me I need. I didn't have any problems upgrading Gina to Sister with Benefits. Haven't gotten to Hot and Bothered yet. I upgraded Richard to career father in case that matters.

I did see one instance where Dianne was available for a date night sitting on the couch late at night but that's the only time I've ever seen her there at night and I didn't have the right requirements when I did see her there (no cool outfit). I've made sure to check every night of the week, every hour from 18:00 to 24:00 and she is never on the couch anymore during those hours.

Cipher

Apr 22, 2017
I can't seem to figure out how to upgrade to either Restrained Mother or Popular Sister. I have the cool outfit but the dance party thing I used to get for Becky in previous versions never happens. I have 100 relation with her. For Dianne I think my problem might be arousal. If I give her champaigne I can finger her when she's passed out on her bed but depending on the situation that either seems to boost her arousal significantly or drop it significantly. At no point do I have an option to use the rotgut whiskey it tells me I need. I didn't have any problems upgrading Gina to Sister with Benefits. Haven't gotten to Hot and Bothered yet. I upgraded Richard to career father in case that matters.

I did see one instance where Dianne was available for a date night sitting on the couch late at night but that's the only time I've ever seen her there at night and I didn't have the right requirements when I did see her there (no cool outfit). I've made sure to check every night of the week, every hour from 18:00 to 24:00 and she is never on the couch anymore during those hours.
Restrained mother happens on mondays at 23:00 that's when you take her to the bar, you can meet her in the living room
Do you mean you can't get the party? that happens on fridays at 18:00, go to the kitchen and have dinner with the family
Those are the two events you need to do to upgrade either Diane or Becky but there are other requirements such as Lust like you mentioned
There are many ways to meet those requirements just make sure to avoid doing actions that actually get them off
You gotta give them blue balls for a while lol

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Found an infinite loop if you fuck Dianne when she's passed out on the bed but you don't have the ephone camera you can't leave. Leave just loops back to fucking her again. I'm guessing if you have the phone you can take a pic or a video and then leave.

Edit: Just confirmed that if you DO have the Ephone then it does work fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cipher and OGRey

Cipher

Apr 22, 2017
How to get a Dance topic ? I'm only interested by Becky, at first...
If you have unlocked the party with becky you can dance with her or tilley and thus get topics that way
It's also possible to get it by dancing with Gina at her bartender job
Once you rank it up you get a permanent topic that will make it trivial to give that interest to characters

Neero9

Oct 14, 2016
Love the update, now that thats out of the way bugs LoserPC64xResizeable also spoiler alert:
-Diane last AT Monday at 22 hours you go up to her livingroom wanna go to the club she does after fuck it still says its still 22 shows on rooms bar that shes in the livingroom but shes not you go to your room pass 1 hour go back to living room and shes there this time you can ask her if shes ok if she has 60 lust and if she does the same club event plays if she doesnt have 60 lust you cant ask if shes ok so you click leave but the game bugs out and you are stuck cant move.
-Same bug where you dont have enough for Becky conversion so you choose nah but you get stuck could be more with Gina every time you click on do nothing when you dont meet the requirements for the other option.

Last edited:
Reactions: OGRey and Cipher

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I think there may be some sort of bug with Becky moving to Popular Sister. I meet all of the requirements listed if you mouse over the upgrade hint but the Friday night dance party thing never triggers. I eat dinner with the family every day at 18:00. I have the cool outfit. Her friend does come over during the day occasionally but NEVER during dinner time. What am I missing?

I ran into a similar problem with Dianne but managed to get past it by starting over. I'm not sure what the issue was for her but her Monday date night option was never triggering for me in my first play through. I had no problems with Gina.

This is what Becky's status is in my game:

1617381108084.png

And here's the cool outfit:

1617381147405.png

But in my game the dinner party is never triggered.

Last edited:

Cipher

Apr 22, 2017
I think there may be some sort of bug with Becky moving to Popular Sister. I meet all of the requirements listed if you mouse over the upgrade hint but the Friday night dance party thing never triggers. I eat dinner with the family every day at 18:00. I have the cool outfit. Her friend does come over during the day occasionally but NEVER during dinner time. What am I missing?

I ran into a similar problem with Dianne but managed to get past it by starting over. I'm not sure what the issue was for her but her Monday date night option was never triggering for me in my first play through. I had no problems with Gina.

View attachment 1119790

View attachment 1119793

On paper it seems like you are meeting every requirement
it might be a bug yeah it's hard to say
You can try and upload the save and maybe someone can find something that you are missing but from what you said you have done everything to go on the party

Reactions: Teraxricos

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
On paper it seems like you are meeting every requirement
it might be a bug yeah it's hard to say
You can try and upload the save and maybe someone can find something that you are missing but from what you said you have done everything to go on the party
Ok I figured out my problem. You don't upgrade at dinner time. You upgrade in her room at 20:00.

Minionking

Jan 30, 2018
Found an infinite loop if you fuck Dianne when she's passed out on the bed but you don't have the ephone camera you can't leave. Leave just loops back to fucking her again. I'm guessing if you have the phone you can take a pic or a video and then leave.

Edit: Just confirmed that if you DO have the Ephone then it does work fine.
I also encountered this mistake. But
When Diana's desire values are 75 or higher, the infinite loop lasts longer.
The presence of the phone does not matter.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016

View attachment 1119790

View attachment 1119793

That's a tooltip bug. You just need to talk to her in her bedroom. Party doesn't trigger until popular sister

Reactions: khumak

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
So.. yeah.. the OP needs updating, it still shows former version for download.. guess that's an admin thing? :)

Was thrilled to finally play this game further and have spend many hours grinding, as trying to figure everything out.. and my massive grind of last version payed off I guess, since everything was maxed out, must have taken me less time to reach where I am now than it would otherwise..

However, a guide, or walk through would be nice, at least some more info on what would be the last scenes/events for each new personality change?

I've "upgraded" the Dad, Older and Younger Sister, Diane has become a restrained mother and here begins my greatest trouble..

I can understand her confusing mindset and mood swings, but it's seams impossible to increase her Lust to a state where something new happens, because she looses a lot halfway through. A guide line of where her points should be before doing "this or that" would be nice ;)
Doing my best to avoid spoilers here, makes it difficult to be specific.
The new Morality thing, doesn't show in skills btw, so can't see what stage it's at, is it dormant for now, or can we grind our way to make "use" of it? You know what I mean.. "Just the..." ;)

Diane danced in her room around 17:00 I think, can't remember the week day, but I stumbled over it and she flipped when trying to dance with her. Is there a certain point status she has to be at here as well? Or is that for future version?

As said, it would be nice to have an idea of when we've reached the last parts of what the new stuff is:giggle:

I love your stuff as always :love:

The bugs I ran into, was sometimes you gain focus when you should spend it, like Flirting with Gina at the bar.
Sometimes an action doesn't take any time, though the tool tip informs that it should.
These kind of bugs are for our benefit, so I might have to duck for cover here.. expecting heavy attacks from the other fellow players, like: "No NO don't report THAT!! *¤£@%&*" (censored the possible curse words) :p

3.10 star(s) 109 Votes