Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
autor can u think about adding one autosave slot? (after 6H sleep for example) 2 power malfunction - ~10H of gameplay is lost. Or quicksave slot (1 button to save another to load)...
also [political+incivility] topic (political outrage) gives +4 to AT "younger sister" and [civility] to AT "Health Nut" same +4 per topic... Is that bug? There is more of that in the game u know... Maybe favorite subjects, who knows...
at last - game is awesome! just great (but too little for now)
ps sorry for my writing - not native at that

Last edited:

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Is the livestream today?
Livestream was yesterday, but it ended around midnight. I then spent three hours rooting out the last of the bugs, and have spent the last 2 hours building the different build types for the game.

Reactions: Cipher

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Yes, but it would be good to the AT path so we know if the AT is a dead end
The only current dead ends are in the developing paths. If you transform any divergent paths from what I'm developing, you can back track.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
The only current dead ends are in the developing paths. If you transform any divergent paths from what I'm developing, you can back track.
But i thought some path cant track back ? i think the problem when playing this is we are sometimes confuse how to trigger the AT change from one to another...if there better way to how to trigger it then ya, we dont need an AT Tree

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
But i thought some path cant track back ? i think the problem when playing this is we are sometimes confuse how to trigger the AT change from one to another...if there better way to how to trigger it then ya, we dont need an AT Tree
I'll probably add one in when the trees start to branch out more...but currently, there's only one alternate AT for Becky, and one alternate AT for Diane from thier vanilla path, and for those you can go backward, so I feel my time is better spent on other functions in the game right now.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
I'll probably add one in when the trees start to branch out more...but currently, there's only one alternate AT for Becky, and one alternate AT for Diane from thier vanilla path, and for those you can go backward, so I feel my time is better spent on other functions in the game right now.
i think if the help text is more comprehensive on the AT path , you dont even need to create the tree. Just state it there is not possible to back track and what steps is required to change from one AT to another AT

3.00 star(s) 111 Votes