• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

l2002301140

Aug 16, 2019
View attachment 1123029
I have ALL the requirements.
I tried to delete old rot gut whiskey thinking it was bugged, bought new ones, now I will try to get her relationship below 100 and above 80, same for lust... Damn I'm unlucky.
After fullfilling those requirements,take her(in the living room) to the bar in 23:00,on monday, you must take rot gut whiskey with you,then you can see the convert option in the bar,just enjoy your first intimate action with her!

l2002301140

Aug 16, 2019
How do I get aggression?
As far as I know,If in the early games, you can get some topics from Becky when talking to her,but if you have chaged Becky`s AT like me, the only way you can try is the "stock" topic ,from researching financial in your computer, sometimes you only get another topic,so some luck is needed

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
Yes, also bugged in immoral 1 when lust is full.I think the dev forgot to add the orgasm scene in immoral 1. Not sure if I`m right.
also bugged in living room at monday(22:00-23:00), if you meet her with her lust under 60 and try leave her - game will hang
p.s. restrained mother AT

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
Becky (clueless sister AT) now grounded so no party at friday. At all. Mother demands Becky to raise her grades - and Nate offered to help her with that. 1 per day and about 3-4 times per week (with trivia topic in the hotbar) and icon of help becomes inactive (all homework completed this week) but nothing has changed, sister still grounded, help needed again... All ATs maxed. Maybe i just missing something? Is that another bug?

Jan 1, 2018
Becky (clueless sister AT) now grounded so no party at friday. At all. Mother demands Becky to raise her grades - and Nate offered to help her with that. 1 per day and about 3-4 times per week (with trivia topic in the hotbar) and icon of help becomes inactive (all homework completed this week) but nothing has changed, sister still grounded, help needed again... All ATs maxed. Maybe i just missing something? Is that another bug?
She's grounded until she changes AT, and that's still under development. Clueless sister is the end of the line for Becky, for now.

Cipher

Apr 22, 2017
Can you please tell me, does Immediagram Mother have any scenes?
Every AT has "scenes" that are unique to it i guess it depends on what type of scenes you are looking for
There's no sexual scenes if i remember correctly just more risqué posing and modeling with nathan
In the current build, if you want sex scenes with Diane, you need to go the other path the cosmopolitan mother

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
i just found exploit - AT restrained mother - when you come into her bedroom and see her laying on the bed with bottle in the hand press take a peek then nevermind and again take a peek grind morality with every iteration

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Please tell me this game isn't a grind
Sure, I could use practice lying. Come back later when people have made mods for it or there's just more content there.

also bugged in living room at monday(22:00-23:00), if you meet her with her lust under 60 and try leave her - game will hang
p.s. restrained mother AT
Yeah I hit this bug too. I was so pissed because I hadn't saved since immediately before unlocking Restrained Mother. The only thing you can do that does anything is hit escape or whatever button it is that shows your inventory at the bottom of the screen.

Reactions: Tragic Princess

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
so many bugs with cancel options in different scenes...
for those who didn`t found - exist possibility to finger becky. saturday at 2000 becky meet with jay to watch movie and will invite you too. you refuse and skip 1-2 hours (at 2100 possible peek on them) at 2200 becky goes to bathroom. and here we are. in that scene i see hint to grind dominance for becky but it very sad with source of said topics

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
This game could be really good if it didn’t contain so much grind. I hope the devs listen to players about this, cuz I like this game mechanics, but amount of interactions without cheats it's tremendous!

Also, I'm in the minority of people who like queen bee Becky much more than her earlier expanded route with clueless sister? IMO that route much hotter, and her makeup is much more appropriate and looks better, (without makeup she is really cute, tho)

Kabal_FX16

Jul 29, 2018
From the start don't have tv icon at 00:00 on Friday, Saturday night. Can't have fun with drunk Gina like before. AT Over Affectionate Sister impossible. WTF?

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
Somehow it seems I can't give Diane/Gina anymore second interests...
I maxed the needed skills, but the button doesn't appear. Is this a bug (maybe because I used an old save from previous version?) or do I need some requirements I don't even know?
Diane is at Immediagram Mother, but I want to go back to Health Nut.
Gina is Sister with Benefits...

Cipher

Apr 22, 2017
Somehow it seems I can't give Diane/Gina anymore second interests...
I maxed the needed skills, but the button doesn't appear. Is this a bug (maybe because I used an old save from previous version?) or do I need some requirements I don't even know?
Diane is at Immediagram Mother, but I want to go back to Health Nut.
Gina is Sister with Benefits...
I used a save from several patches ago i don't think that's it
Send us a screenshot of it
It's hard to see what's wrong without seeing it
But in order to give a secondary interest you need both elements of that interest at 100% then just talk to them and encourage that behavior

3.10 star(s) 108 Votes