Kabal_FX16

Jul 29, 2018
I have been playing this for 2 days know. But I don't understand somethings. I am focusing on mother(I love Leony model) and big sis.
-Do I have limited activities at each different AT? For ex, if I get Instagram Mother, I only unlock some photos but there will some sex actions at Restrained Mother and no action at Relaxed Mother ATs etc.
-Are ATs just progression in the game? I mean, if I got Restrained Mother, all other ATs became obsolete or will there be more actions for Instagram of Health Nut Mother ATs at some point in the future? Because, I believe there will be more new ATs type we see in the future for each girl.
-How can I get dance topics? :)
Dance topic - drinking with Lisa at Bar, at some point Dirty Dancing. But it also Seduction. At party dance with Morgan - Slow Dance. Best strategy focus on Charly first, and Gina. Charly event at Friday, last AT, and then up Becky. Party unlocked.

Reactions: derede

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I have been playing this for 2 days know. But I don't understand somethings. I am focusing on mother(I love Leony model) and big sis.
-Do I have limited activities at each different AT? For ex, if I get Instagram Mother, I only unlock some photos but there will some sex actions at Restrained Mother and no action at Relaxed Mother ATs etc.
-Are ATs just progression in the game? I mean, if I got Restrained Mother, all other ATs became obsolete or will there be more actions for Instagram of Health Nut Mother ATs at some point in the future? Because, I believe there will be more new ATs type we see in the future for each girl.
-How can I get dance topics? :)
I think he's planning to make all of the ATs reversable so you can go back a step if you don't like that branch and pick the other one but right now some of them don't have that option.

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
I think he's planning to make all of the ATs reversable so you can go back a step if you don't like that branch and pick the other one but right now some of them don't have that option.
characters losing interest right after promotion so to rollback u need some grind... and when another update will come you need some grind again just for return when you been earlier. and i don`t know if it even possible. requirements for influencer sister demands attending party and clueless sister can`t go to party by plot

AlephLeBorgne

Feb 6, 2021
Hello, it's been a while that I'm stuck at the moment when Becky is punished from party because she has bad grades, I'm going to help her every night to do her homework but never any result, every Friday same speech of the mother (becky doesn't do her homework), IF SOMEONE COULD HELP ME

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
Sure, I could use practice lying. Come back later when people have made mods for it or there's just more content there.

Yeah I hit this bug too. I was so pissed because I hadn't saved since immediately before unlocking Restrained Mother. The only thing you can do that does anything is hit escape or whatever button it is that shows your inventory at the bottom of the screen.
Thx saves me a dl

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
Sorry to disturb you but I have another question, how to unlock this scene (I have attached an image)
influencer sister AT - party (rooftop) there several scenes with same faces. try to build up relationship with jay(dancing with sister in different levels of intoxication) and smoking joints with sister(at fourth action of party). and don`t promote her - no party at her next AT

ps picture looks like promotion event of becky actually (maybe i wrong)

Last edited:
Reactions: AlephLeBorgne
3.10 star(s) 109 Votes