Lennir

Jan 9, 2018
Oh. So easy. Thx a lot for your help. You are the best. Say Mikey do you want my girlfriend to blow you for your help???
Just kidding bro. Those lips are just for me....

Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

Siegbrieve

Apr 1, 2021
I think you need to have either a level 1 or 2 in Shopping
I've been "working" on it and even with fashion level 2 it didn't unlock the boutique. Opened the CONGO store on the computer, but there is no new place to visit.

Can anyone help me and remember if there is any event to unlock the boutique? Because even with fashion and shopping level 2 it didn't unlock. I imagine it unlocks at some event in the game, the same way Lisa unlocks the Stripclub when she invites you to visit her at her other job.

PLEASEEEE!

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
I've been "working" on it and even with fashion level 2 it didn't unlock the boutique. Opened the CONGO store on the computer, but there is no new place to visit.

Can anyone help me and remember if there is any event to unlock the boutique? Because even with fashion and shopping level 2 it didn't unlock. I imagine it unlocks at some event in the game, the same way Lisa unlocks the Stripclub when she invites you to visit her at her other job.

PLEASEEEE!
no there is no event. it unlocked for me automatically when it was added to the game. most of my skills are maxed out.

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
no there is no event. it unlocked for me automatically when it was added to the game. most of my skills are maxed out.
Siegbrieve
For me as well but I had Charm and Social skills maxed out as well I remeber I went for a stroll to Downtown and as I entered the boutique no problems (9:00 am to 8:00 pm) I worked over there to earn some money as well
Mikey_Boy101 do you must have a certain Lifestyle embraced ? Maybe ?

Lennir

Jan 9, 2018
I can't buy pink pills. No option there. Have unhealthy at max. Can't clean the garage. Order at max too. Can't mix the first drink at the party. Did I miss something? Or have I a bugy bug

Chaosguy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2022
I can't buy pink pills. No option there. Have unhealthy at max. Can't clean the garage. Order at max too. Can't mix the first drink at the party. Did I miss something? Or have I a bugy bug
I was stuck on this as well. You have to break down the pink pill bottle into individual pills. There is a option on the far right of the screen. :)

Lennir

Jan 9, 2018
Ehmm... What for a bottle? What screen? I have no option to buy at the bar. Well it's wendsday will look again on Monday.....

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
Have unhealthy at max. Can't clean the garage. Order at max too
You must have embraced Unhealty lifestyle to do that ( Celphone MC Stats )
To tide up the Garage as well you have to embrace Order Lifestyle
Ehmm... What for a bottle? What screen? I have no option to buy at the bar. Well it's wendsday will look again on Monday.....
only Lisa the Bartender Girl sell´s them Don´t remeber if u have to raise your relship with her or at least gone to the ¨Stripclub downtown to get the Lapdance"

Last edited:
Reactions: Chaosguy
3.10 star(s) 108 Votes