Lennir

Jan 9, 2018
To make Diane "boozer mother" she has to be dominance at 10. Well ok. She gave me a lot of sub tags and I used them. Now she is at 50 Dom.. But for the next step she needs to have Dom 10 or less. REALY? Oh man how many xxxdom movies and spankin Gina. Wtf.
I have Gina at - 100dom, if she needs +Dom I will remove my like. Well we will see. It's a long way to gather 3k.

Maybe the tip what is needed for the next step should be shown earlyer. And not when you have done the two interests. So we players can Fokus better what topics to use....

Reactions: selberdreher

xxBerSerKxx

Mar 14, 2022
Have you read the tutorial? If you did, what exactly are you having trouble with.
how to advance to the next level with npc ?
AND i cant understand this :
There are also “Primary Tags”. They have a visually distinct look, give a boost in conversations if they are an interest and override the precedence above if they are a ban, in addition to adding all the associated tags to the ban list if the primary tag is listed in a characters bans. This has consequences for some items, such as the cumdump choker from Sparkles, which used to be a way to bypass the Sexual ban due to having a Vanity tag.

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
how to advance to the next level with npc ?
AND i cant understand this :
There are also “Primary Tags”. They have a visually distinct look, give a boost in conversations if they are an interest and override the precedence above if they are a ban, in addition to adding all the associated tags to the ban list if the primary tag is listed in a characters bans. This has consequences for some items, such as the cumdump choker from Sparkles, which used to be a way to bypass the Sexual ban due to having a Vanity tag.
Okay so i'm gonna use the first Diane AT as an example. If you look under Possible Secondary Interest, the two words Fitness and Social Media are greyed because they are not at 100% for Diane. Give Diane a topic that has either Social Media or Exercise and two topics that she has an interest when you talk to her(House Rules is a perfect topic to give). Once you get Fitness or Social Media to 100% hit the Encourage Behavior button when she is watching tv to promote the new interest. When you get both, follow the hint under the Relaxed Mother to know when and where to change her AT(I think its when she is in the living room).

As for the Primary Tags, I believe that's refering to Tags like Perverted, Order, Sexual, and other Tags that share the same color scheme. If they are in a character's bans Do Not use topics that contain that word or tags that fall under that skill. Just look under Skills to see what tags fall under a skill.

Screenshot (3647)_LI.jpg

• Love
Reactions: xxBerSerKxx

xxBerSerKxx

Mar 14, 2022
Okay so i'm gonna use the first Diane AT as an example. If you look under Possible Secondary Interest, the two words Fitness and Social Media are greyed because they are not at 100% for Diane. Give Diane a topic that has either Social Media or Exercise and two topics that she has an interest when you talk to her(House Rules is a perfect topic to give). Once you get Fitness or Social Media to 100% hit the Encourage Behavior button when she is watching tv to promote the new interest. When you get both, follow the hint under the Relaxed Mother to know when and where to change her AT(I think its when she is in the living room).

As for the Primary Tags, I believe that's refering to Tags like Perverted, Order, Sexual, and other Tags that share the same color scheme. If they are in a character's bans Do Not use topics that contain that word or tags that fall under that skill. Just look under Skills to see what tags fall under a skill.

View attachment 1831072
THANK YOU, your the best.

Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
you talk to the person, in that you need to use up the topics you got during your actions and conversations with NPC. To get rewarded you need to have a positive conversation score at the end. So a tried strategy is to use 2 topics which the like and one topic you want them to have.

xxBerSerKxx

Mar 14, 2022
you talk to the person, in that you need to use up the topics you got during your actions and conversations with NPC. To get rewarded you need to have a positive conversation score at the end. So a tried strategy is to use 2 topics which the like and one topic you want them to have.
thats how the upgrade, am asking about interest ? from 0 to 100.

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
Yes the interest get raised after the conversations when the topic is touched during and it has a positive endscore, you can only encourage an embrace of the topic after it has reached 100% .

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
Yes, exactly. If you raise Fitness to 100% (its currently 35%) Fitness in Active will turn green, if you raise Socialmedia to 100% (currenly below 15% - it only shows after it is more than 15%) then Socialmedia in Braggart will turn green. Once Active and/or Braggart are green , you can encourage the topic, then it will turn green in the AT (Relaxed mother) . if all 3 are green in the possible AT , you can change the AT. And the way to raise the percentage is through conversation.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Yes, exactly. If you raise Fitness to 100% (its currently 35%) Fitness in Active will turn green, if you raise Socialmedia to 100% (currenly below 15% - it only shows after it is more than 15%) then Socialmedia in Braggart will turn green. Once Active and/or Braggart are green , you can encourage the topic, then it will turn green in the AT (Relaxed mother) . if all 3 are green in the possible AT , you can change the AT. And the way to raise the percentage is through conversation.
I don't think that's what he's asking. He's asking about the actual Interest stat.

Generally, interest rises alongside sexual/romantic topics iirc so long as you have the corresponding boosts from raising those stats. There's also stuff like massages and incest topics. But Interest is capped based on your progression so you don't need to worry about it right now.

• Red Heart

xxBerSerKxx

Mar 14, 2022
I don't think that's what he's asking. He's asking about the actual Interest stat.

Generally, interest rises alongside sexual/romantic topics iirc so long as you have the corresponding boosts from raising those stats. There's also stuff like massages and incest topics. But Interest is capped based on your progression so you don't need to worry about it right now.
That's what I was talking about thank you

3.10 star(s) 108 Votes