xxBerSerKxx

Mar 14, 2022
Do you have enough immediagram followers? Honestly I don't remember which stage that is, so all I can say is check her profile in your phone and see what the requirements for promotion are.
any idea on this

am missing an item in the hot bar to promote Restrained Mother to Repressed Mother what is it and how to get it ? thanks in advance.

CakGoder

May 1, 2019
Do you have enough immediagram followers? Honestly I don't remember which stage that is, so all I can say is check her profile in your phone and see what the requirements for promotion are.
Requirement to Promote is Joint and Party Rooftop, Stuck at this, i dont know anymore, can you help me?

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
You buy joints from Lisa at the bar after buying her enough drinks that you become friends. Going to the rooftop is done by making friends with Jay at the party. You also need to get as many followers as you can before it caps.

any idea on this

am missing an item in the hot bar to promote Restrained Mother to Repressed Mother what is it and how to get it ? thanks in advance.
Uh, I think you need a topic with the Aggressive tag and then to go drinking with her on monday night.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Before I branch out with any character. I want a solid content "foundation"...ie. I want a path to sex them up, before I start making other paths available. I hate when devs make a "family focused" game and focus on everybody but the family. So I won't be focusing my primary development time on secondary branches of characters until they've got thier own Sex Mini-game. Once I'm at that point. I'll usually hold a vote for the next branch to focus on. That being said, My high teir patrons can and have been supporting the development of optional paths. That's why Immediagram Mother exists. Someone wanted me to start making a slutty branch for Diane. I'm currently working on a new branch for Gina, Diane, and Charlie, with others supporting the acceleration of Development for Becky, Tilley, and Jay. I hope that answers your questions.
Does "Fucking family" includes the father? :p

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Potentially yes? Probably not the protagonist doing it but the groundwork has been laid for Gina doing so.

Satonis1

Jul 17, 2021
I'm having a problem here where I've gotten Gina to the "Hot and Bothered Sister" stage, and want to put the "Inviting" interest on her, but it won't show up in the promotion menu. I restarted the game and this is the second time this has happened. Do I need to add inviting to Charlie before I can on Gina or something?

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I'm having a problem here where I've gotten Gina to the "Hot and Bothered Sister" stage, and want to put the "Inviting" interest on her, but it won't show up in the promotion menu. I restarted the game and this is the second time this has happened. Do I need to add inviting to Charlie before I can on Gina or something?
There's a visual bug that I just fixed on the character screen giving the wrong skill. It should be Charisma + Romance to get Inviting. Not Charisma + Seduction.

Reactions: SamHaim

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
To get aggressive topics you can either make Charlie cum without doing so yourself and then using the right topic on Jesse after, or you can use competitive topics to get Gina's one AT that requires Aggression and then talk to her after to start picking up Aggressive topics.

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
To get aggressive topics you can either make Charlie cum without doing so yourself and then using the right topic on Jesse after, or you can use competitive topics to get Gina's one AT that requires Aggression and then talk to her after to start picking up Aggressive topics.
You can also get it for Vandalism in the Park, but in exchange for -1 reputation. The easiest way.

Last edited:

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Any love planned permitting an easier way to start as a bad guy? For now it seems difficult.

3.10 star(s) 108 Votes