Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
Any love planned permitting an easier way to start as a bad guy? For now it seems difficult.
Well you can Embrace the Disorder Lifestyle if you have a level 1 Disorder skill. You can catcall women in the morning and vandalize in the evening at the park. Also you can steal your parents keys to the car and you can be a dealer as well.

Last edited:

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Well you can Embrace the Disorder Lifestyle if you have a level 1 Disorder skill. You can catcall women in the morning and vandalize in the evening at the park. Also you can steal your parents keys to the car and you can be a dealer as well.
I know but it seems there are far less way to get topics than on the good boy path, at least at the early beginning.

Satonis1

Jul 17, 2021
I'm kinda stuck here with Diane. I'm trying to promote her to "Boozer Mother," and I have her Relationship at 100, Lust at 96, Dominance at 31, and at 22:00 on friday and mondays she's at 60% intoxicated, then goes upto 80% after the short scene of her on the couch. However, still no Transformation interactions. Is she too drunk? I've tried it without that too, still nothing. I'm kinda lost.

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
I'm kinda stuck here with Diane. I'm trying to promote her to "Boozer Mother," and I have her Relationship at 100, Lust at 96, Dominance at 31, and at 22:00 on friday and mondays she's at 60% intoxicated, then goes upto 80% after the short scene of her on the couch. However, still no Transformation interactions. Is she too drunk? I've tried it without that too, still nothing. I'm kinda lost.
go to bed when speak to her in the living room

Kofferaffe

Dec 25, 2020
There's a visual bug that I just fixed on the character screen giving the wrong skill. It should be Charisma + Romance to get Inviting. Not Charisma + Seduction.
Asked the same Questions some time ago, now i finally got a solution. Maybe i pick this game up again. Besides that the grind is a little bit to high, i really like this game. It's very unique.

Satonis1

Jul 17, 2021
I'm working on getting Becky to Immediagram sister, and it says that it must be a MAX of -30 dominance. Does this mean it must be -29 or higher, or -31 or lower?
Also, if it has to be -29 or higher, how are you supposed to get it higher if you've already got her to -45, since she hates submission?

EDIT:
I just tried using 3 "Yes Ma'am" topics, and the dominance didn't change at all.

Last edited:

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
I'm working on getting Becky to Immediagram sister, and it says that it must be a MAX of -30 dominance. Does this mean it must be -29 or higher, or -31 or lower?
Also, if it has to be -29 or higher, how are you supposed to get it higher if you've already got her to -45, since she hates submission?

EDIT:
I just tried using 3 "Yes Ma'am" topics, and the dominance didn't change at all.
Max -30 = -99 to -30, so at -45 you'd be fine.

Regarding like/dislike of Dominance or Submission topics, think of it this way:
If she likes Submission, then she wants you to submit to her. Raising her Dominance score.
If she dislikes Submission, then Submission topics have no effect.
If she like Dominance, then she wants you to Dominate to her. Lowering her Dominance score.
If she dislikes Dominance, then Dominance topics have no effect.

Keep in mind that Dominance or Submission must be an interest for the associated conversation topics to have any effect on Dominance score.

There are also ways of moving her Dominance score outside of conversations.
1 example is scolding her in her bedroom to make her go clean the kitchen lowers her Dom score.

Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
If she likes Submission, then she wants you to submit to her. Raising her Dominance score.
Submission / Dominance is really confusing, something may be done for example by changing the words or reverse the two ones.

In the logic you expose here ("If she likes Submission, then she wants you to submit to her") I suppose that if she love Anal she will use a dildo to fuck the player...

For me, and I think for anyone normally minded, a girl who like Submission like to submit.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
In the logic you expose here ("If she likes Submission, then she wants you to submit to her") I suppose that if she love Anal she will use a dildo to fuck the player...
So... by that logic... a woman that is interested in vaginal sex wants to fuck your vag....
Got it (y)
For me, and I think for anyone normally minded,...
So... people are only 'normal' if they think like you do...
You're sailing some dangerous waters there...

Someone please tell me and spoil me who can mc bang so far
Charlie - window next door
Diane - Mom
Gina - Older sister
Becky - Younger sister

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
Submission / Dominance is really confusing, something may be done for example by changing the words or reverse the two ones.

For me, and I think for anyone normally minded, a girl who like Submission like to submit.
thing is... people`s interests is something they use in conversations and by that rises your exp accordingly. you can play along and accept that. nothing confusing for me here.
if she likes anal then she wouldn`t mind to have it with you... one way or another (maybe more careful with jay needed be later)

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
So... by that logic... a woman that is interested in vaginal sex wants to fuck your vag....
Got it (y)

So... people are only 'normal' if they think like you do...
You're sailing some dangerous waters there...

Charlie - window next door
Diane - Mom
Gina - Older sister
Becky - Younger sister
thank you but you have to put spoiler next time

3.10 star(s) 108 Votes