halil123

May 23, 2017
Great update

New Diane AT, new Becky AT, Becky hacking and spycam, New Jay&Becky scene at the party, New Tiley&Becky scene at weekend...

Am I missing anything?

Here's a save for you.

Last edited:

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Sadly this cheatmod doesn't appear to work with MacOS (although to be frank I may just not know where I would put the files, since there's no "loser.exe" location that can be referenced, and the folder structure within the app package doesn't even roughly approximate the windows version)...
It looks like it might be compatible with MacOS but I know nothing about Mac and I'm unable to test anything so it would be difficult to help :(

Grump1717

Apr 3, 2022
This game just needs a save tbh
edit:sorry but whys the tutorial so confusing ill have to read a PDF doc just to play this... i cry

Last edited:
Reactions: GinAnalgin

TheRealFatslob

Oct 19, 2021
The mac version doesn't work for me. just says

The application “Loser_v0.09.01_MacOS” can’t be opened.

found the solution to this problem myself you just need to sign the application by:

open the terminal
Code Block
codesign --force --deep --sign - /Applications/AppName.app

Last edited:

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
So I'm playing 0.09.01, 64 bit version downloaded from Patreon. No mods and no cheats. I found that when I see Lisa at the strip club on Wednesday and get the lap dance, an hour does not pass like it used to. Seeing as I had an extra hour before dinner, I tried to visit Jesse to talk to and after three topics, I couldn't go forward with the game. I had to use the 'Esc' key to either quit the game or go back to the main menu. I don't know if these two events are related or if they are two separate bugs. Finally, when Lisa was lap dancing, she had the one where she orgasms, and Jesse is still at Alterna-Bitch AT. I do have saves if need be.

[EDIT] I just had the same hang up in a conversation with Becky just before dinner. Something is suspicious... :unsure:

Last edited:

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
Is the game still pretty vague when it comes to progressing the character arcs? Seem to remember you need to skip a lot of time to catch characters at the exact right moment to advance sometimes. Gets a tad old. Is the current update worth jumping into? The game is real slow without cheats to unlock the skills and topics.

wiseguy149

Jun 28, 2019
Anyone else unable to enter the party in the latest update? Becky is Queen Bee, and when I go to the Friday night dinners, she'll ask me, I'll say yes, and then after eating we wind up in the kitchen and don't attend the party.

jAKOSS12

Jun 9, 2020
There are so many hidden triggers and confusing elements here.
is there a walktrough with the scenes quite complicated to trigger

3.10 star(s) 109 Votes