coco21340

Aug 21, 2018
ceat dint work after replace original assenbly charp game wont start anymore please fix it. game is version 9 and ceat is 8
AHHH this is why my game wont open anymore! Thank you I trought I did something bad and ruined my saved ^^ Just need to wait for cheat update ! thank you for the info.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
cant start game, upon seeing text about adult and not big accomplisment it gets frozen
I had pretty good results, with moving the entire game to a shorter path like C: xyz/ programs / Loser X.X....x
It still loads slowly but it loads eventually

killat

May 4, 2017
this game has so much damn potential yet i feel strangled playing it. it's a shame, still grinding it but at the same time a lot of the cons outweigh the pro's.

Allen0206

Jan 4, 2020
Is anyone else having a issue with it locking up after you have used your 3 topics. It seems to hang up for me and last version I didnt have that issue.

Reactions: bacchusplateau

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
noxtek
I'm a noob in C# but I modified your mod to try something. I didn't change anything in your code (and reused your Mods class) but instead of modifying the assembly.dll, I used and to inject code at game launch. This way, the mod will be much more compatible with future versions because no original code will be changed.

The whole content of the CheatMod.zip must be unzip where Loser.exe is. Maybe it won't work with other OS than Windows.

View attachment 2360192

Others links:

You're a Rock Star Brother!!(y)
And Deserve the VERY Best life has to offer, for Always~

Terba

Apr 24, 2020
have question... how to hack becky, need skills but have only 2 types need something with computing, but where to find get it and what is skills name?
and jessie upgrade? only says =50 rel and - 20 asert have it but cant upgrade
P.S. i can get jesse only in her room but no option to upgrade her to alterna-girl... anyone can help with it?
P.S.2 red here about aunt how to unlock her?

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 109 Votes