Terba

Apr 24, 2020
What editor works with this? I tried the online one and it doesn't work.

Is there a cheat that works with v9?
cheat is on 337 page wich works with 9.01
save editor ... go to save and use open it its word based so in a way easer but u will have find what and where has to be changed or imputed

Reactions: Cursor2

Redrider1

Mar 27, 2022
I Don't Use cheats. Ver 9.02 Is ON Meg and on here.
the more you play the game as indented the easier it becomes. You Have to use your tools. You have plenty of save slots. to trial and error. Save a Lot and go back and trial and error. The longer you Play this game. it becomes less grinding

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Yeah I got her final AT. It's just I can't get the penetration scenes like in the CG. It's basically grinding with the Blue and Pink pills. The Red Pill the MC gets a blowjob.
if using different pills they cancel each other out so only the last one used actually has effect. Pink pills make them horny, so for that particular scene give her a pink pill before the 10 minutes in heaven scene, or whatever it's called.. and make sure she is heavily intoxicated.

I tried the Blue pill for different scene and party never ended, bug.

Reactions: xapican

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
I Don't Use cheats. Ver 9.02 Is ON Meg and on here.
the more you play the game as indented the easier it becomes. You Have to use your tools. You have plenty of save slots. to trial and error. Save a Lot and go back and trial and error. The longer you Play this game. it becomes less grinding
v0.09.01 is on Mega using download in the OP here, on Patreon the download links also open on Mega for v0.09.00 and v0.09.01, but the v0.09.02 You speak of is no where to be found, so are you sure it's v0.09.02 and not v0.09.01 You play?

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
if using different pills they cancel each other out so only the last one used actually has effect. Pink pills make them horny, so for that particular scene give her a pink pill before the 10 minutes in heaven scene, or whatever it's called.. and make sure she is heavily intoxicated.

I tried the Blue pill for different scene and party never ended, bug.
Yeah blue is a never ending bug and I know gave her 3 or 4 pink pills before. I still cant get the actually sex scene. Sometimes I even get her high and still give her blue pills. By the time we alone she like 90% intoxicated and still says she wants to practice fake sex.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Yeah there's only the .01 version.

Neither the Diane minigame is there at 16:00, nor could i find the "movie night" for Becky's new AT

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Yeah there's only the .01 version.

Neither the Diane minigame is there at 16:00, nor could i find the "movie night" for Becky's new AT
Movie night is like at 19 I think. So far you can only give her pills or weed. The pills you get another scene the weed. I don't see anything yet.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Interesting I was wearing that, is it the Friday night or the monday night date, and do you have to have any particular topic in the bar?
It's friday night, check the Rel ships and other Stats from diane, also you need 150 money to do it, on friday night just go and eat go to livingroom at 23 and there you have the icon to shift AT
By eat I mean not praise her (middle Icon) take the one to the Right

Allen0206

Jan 4, 2020
It's friday night, check the Rel ships and other Stats from diane, also you need 150 money to do it, on friday night just go and eat go to livingroom at 23 and there you have the icon to shift AT
By eat I mean not praise her (middle Icon) take the one to the Right
So do NOT tell her the meal is good and get that sex scene?

Reactions: xapican

yhbt

Jun 20, 2017
Since it's my first post here I'll say that I find the gameplay with archetypes very interesting, and while progression seems to be linear it could allow for interesting branching down the road. I think the concept is great!

However, the game is currently very slow and sluggish. I understand adding some difficulty in picking the right topics for your hotbar before you set out, but the reloading mechanic is kind of annoying and just adds some extra steps between each interaction. Even the permanent topics have to be reloaded, which seems unnecessary. Perhaps removing the reloading would be nice, and add a counter on the hotbar that shows how many of a limited topic you have left. Making it inactive after using it during an interaction is fine though.

And it takes a bit too long for my taste to get into the meat of the game. You have to grind a lot of different stats before the MC starts earning money or can do much at all. And focusing on advancing the archetypes is hard, but I can see that it will speed up eventually as the characters get XP in different things that they don't currently need.

The other big issue is the interface being slow. My PC is getting old, but it's not incapable of running decent games. Each transition takes 5 seconds (edit: it starts out with them being a second or two right after starting up the game, but increases as the game is running), and most screens have two entry transitions if there is a dialogue on entry. The game also seems to easily crash if you accidentally click the wrong thing while it's loading something. I hope the dev is able to streamline the code at some point to be more snappy between transitions and save/load.

Certain XP rates could be higher to speed the gameplay up, but these also increase at a faster rate when your character learns new skills and research. I also don't like that it uses my system locale for currency (and perhaps other things). Not sure if this is intended.

That said, I'm just a free player. I'm enjoying the game overall, just pointing out the negative bits as feedback.

take a peek is broken? I click and it freezes. Diane's room.
Same here. 16:00 Parents Bedroom after cleaning the kitchen. No archetypes yet and started playing in this patch. I cleaned her kitchen to no avail :cry:

Last edited:

Vanir16

Aug 22, 2016
Same here. Peek frezes the game. I can only open the close down menu with esc.
probably due to the scheduler update this version. If you are running a completly new game this option should not be available untill you've progressed Dianes AT quite a bit. But when it shows up and you click it it will softlock the game. Developer is aware and an upcoming fix is coming latest patch is 09.01 if you are using an older one.

3.10 star(s) 109 Votes