Naturalrice

May 27, 2017
are the scenes in this game worth the grind?
Personally, I think the game itself is barely worth it if you're invested into the idea of social manipulation. The scenes itself, imo, are generic and nothing special. Most people here are kind of stockholmed to nightcity's games and are already used to the insane grind he puts in his games mistaking it for "difficulty"

tatomcm80

Jul 18, 2019
Maybe I'm blind, but I don't see any eyeball anywhere?
You need to buy a video server, (now I don't remember how to unlock it). PC -> Oldegg Electronics -> Video Server Cost: $2000.
Once purchased, go to the wardrobe. Click on Video Server Icon, bottom left of the screen and you can upload Spycam Footage and view them by pressing eyeball. To upload Spycam Footage, drag it to the blue/green window. So you will earn money. Uploaded files expire after 2 days. If you have any duplicate Spycam Footage, drag it to the red window to delete it.
View attachment video_server.webm

Last edited:

Terba

Apr 24, 2020
I am having an issue with saves. It says it saves normally but when I load it always starts on a Monday at 9am in the room I was in, and it is always the previous Monday.
having same problem, after u get what load your game again it fixes it

Marky4u

Jun 20, 2022
hi
is there any way to increase the amount of topics you can have? ( mod/savegameedit ) 50 is for me to few
how to take a screenshot?^^

Last edited:
Reactions: PusiGa

yhbt

Jun 20, 2017
There might be a bug with the appearance stat. I had embraced "healthy" a while ago for the gym job and suddenly noticed I had a fairly low base stat, so I was wondering if the embrace didn't ignore "unhealthy". When I set it to balanced, I had only 1 base appearance, even though I should have +6 and -3 base points based on skills.

I'm not sure exactly how it happened, but I had embraced "healthy" before I reached rank 3 "unhealthy", and I know I had more points at some earlier stage. So I'm wondering if ranking up unhealthy while embracing healthy caused the unhealthy points to apply, although I am unsure of this being the cause. Not sure if my save is botched because of this, or if there is some way of getting the game to recheck all the base points.

Edit: Saving and reloading seems to have fixed it, so it's not very severe.

So the new AT for Diane... Which AT do you need to be on in order to switch to it?
If it's "Immediagram Mother" (which I did not see in the chart that was posted), I can go to either that or "Cosmopolitan Mother" from "Health Nut".

Last edited:

m1rage

May 14, 2020
Same here, nobody in Diane`s room at 16:00 after she got the final AT.
ze0 helped me on this;

Hey just wanted to let you know I think I found out the reason she doesn't appear.

If you open your save file in "C:\Users\useradmin\AppData\LocalLow\Night City Productions\Loser" choose the file your currently using or save to another slot and use that for editing i.e. 'file5.save'

Look up the value "4-Loc-dirtyness" : {

My save file had the value set as 95, switching it to 30 and save. Load up the newly edited fiile and Diane should appear in the Bedroom napping allowing for the minigame.

Hope this helps.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Same here, nobody in Diane`s room at 16:00 after she got the final AT.
Diane Room weekdays 16:00 AT Scorned Mother Inmidiagram mother is at the moment a dead Branch (will be the Coruption route)
Edit: her stats being at 100 % and a low assertiveness (if she is assertive she won't do Incest logical)

l2002301140

Aug 16, 2019
Diane Room weekdays 16:00 AT Scorned Mother Inmidiagram mother is at the moment a dead Branch (will be the Coruption route)
Edit: her stats being at 100 % and a low assertiveness (if she is assertive she won't do Incest logical)
Okey, I think it`s due to assertiveness,I got the AT Scorned Mother ,assertiveness is 0, and cannt find her at 16:00. I`ll try to reduce the assertiveness ,unfortunately, now the only way I can reduce her assertiveness is the 11:00 bathroom anal scene,cause She banns domi or aggressive topics. Will need a lot of time.

m1rage

May 14, 2020
Okey, I think it`s due to assertiveness,I got the AT Scorned Mother ,assertiveness is 0, and cannt find her at 16:00. I`ll try to reduce the assertiveness ,unfortunately, now the only way I can reduce her assertiveness is the 11:00 bathroom anal scene,cause She banns domi or aggressive topics. Will need a lot of time.
I just replied you two post before.

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
The dev needs to add more preferences. Some people might not like to automatically play in full screen.
With F12 that should be fixed
Yes, it is an issue specially if u play with a small monitor.
I bypassed this issues, by Hitting F12 (full screen) if it is still to close together, hit ESC > UI > an Interface opens, and you can set the size of the UI ( I reduced it a bit from the default setting) , as well some shortcuts will be displayed, that come in handy in game Like :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
slocal you might have an interest in this....

Houtsu

Nov 11, 2017
How to do Jesses first transformation to alterna-girl. she is only ever in her room at 17:00 and despite meeting the requirmentss there is no transform button.

3.00 star(s) 115 Votes